User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:59:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:12:59 AM EDT
[#1]
You're a strange strange man..
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:15:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus, that kid probably f-ing died. How do you not wake up when people are pulling your eyes open? I see an illustrious life of alcoholism in his future...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:56:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That was some funny, funny shit!!!!  This is a great example, by the way, of why you should NEVER pass out at a party in AZ......because the stuff on this video is the LEAST of what will happen to you.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:27:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Jesus, that kid probably f-ing died. How do you not wake up when people are pulling your eyes open? I see an illustrious life of alcoholism in his future...

Actually we had a friend that would go in such a deep sleep an 8.0 earthquake could tear his house down and he would just snore away. Some people could sleep that deep I guess WITHOUT the aid of alcohol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:26:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You're a strange strange man..

ME??? Holy shit man, have you REALLY analyzed the video links you send me???
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

When you are out you are OUT! Trust me. I once passed out in my dorm in college and the fire alarm went off. Roomate tried everything to wake me up (shining a light in my eyes yelling my name, etc,etc). Nothing got me up. The bastard finally just LEFT ME THERE (seriously, lol) and exited the building. Luckily it was some dipshit who just burnt his pop-tarts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top