Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:26:19 AM EDT
It was 12:00am and I was driving back from a buddys house in South Orange County and I had a coyote run out in my headlights and almost hit him. How many times have I been sitting on a freezing cold hill calling for those sonsabitches and they never show their hide...here I am driving in a city and one jumps out in front of me

Luck of the Irish I guess
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:43:15 AM EDT
Heck they run through my back yard all time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:50:03 AM EDT
It's like whenever I go squirrel hunting, there are none to be found. But when I go deer hunting, they walk right up to me and start chattering, as if to rub my nose in it.

Someday, one of em is gunna catch a bullet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:02:15 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PhatForrest:
It's like whenever I go squirrel hunting, there are none to be found. But when I go deer hunting, they walk right up to me and start chattering, as if to rub my nose in it.

I had to swat one off of my leg once while sitting in a tree stand. For a brief time, he was a flying squirrel.

Bob
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:18:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By PhatForrest:

Last year one chattered for hours when I was on stand. Uh, a 30-30 round does wonders for the little annoying creatures!
Top Top