Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 5:33:54 PM EDT
If so, how did it work for you?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:42:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got done using it.  It works pretty good.  Had a real bad sinus thing going and it drained me out and kept me breathing.  Need to drink shitloads of water with it.

Hope it works for you too.  BTW I used the "D" version.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
basically i coughed my guts out, but it got the phlegm out.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
worked well.

guafinesin (sp?) is the active ingredient.  google that and you'll see that many products work.

The first time I took it, I had a very bad stomach ache.  Not sure if that was related.  I continued to take it with no side effects.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just got done using it.  It works pretty good.  Had a real bad sinus thing going and it drained me out and kept me breathing.  Need to drink shitloads of water with it.

Hope it works for you too.  BTW I used the "D" version.

Chris

Beware of the D version, for it has sudafed in it. Found this out the hard way with heart palpitations during exercise. I stick to the regular generic version.

Works well, but you definitely need to drink lots of water with it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Used it recently, as well as back when it was prescription-only (Guiafed).  Very effective at loosening up a chest cold.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Uh oh...  You mean its not for your butt?  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:26:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I've never used it, but I could live without the cartoon boogers in their commercials.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Tag. Was curious of using this as an alternative to Sudafed Non-Drowsy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top