Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/26/2006 3:49:50 PM EDT
I have.

Last year, I got BRD something fierce and went and traded a perfectly good Polytech M14S that shot like a champ and ran on any ammo through a decent mag. I told myself I was tired of expensive mags and wanted a poodleshooter for the cheaper(?) ammo and mags, and for less recoil for faster followup shots on anything.

I enjoy the AR15, and it's a hoot to shoot, but for the ppast several months, there isn't a day goes by that I don't regret trading that damn gun. God, I miss that fucking -14.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 3:54:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2006 3:56:47 PM EDT by JFP]
pretty much every gun I ever sold. ( +/- a coupla hundred) except for maybe that Egyptian 9mm. I ended up selling it to a pawn shop. Years later I went in there and that pos gun was still sitting in the display. I guess even the ghetto troop shied away from it.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:48:45 PM EDT
Sold a nice Colt Single Action Pistol (dated 1902) that I picked up from an older lady who's husband had died. I did some work at her house and she gave me the pistol because she didn't want it in the house. I sold it 2 hours later! Looking back, it was a bonehead move.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:57:10 AM EDT
Wish I had never sold my SP89.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:05:01 AM EDT
G3. Horrible trigger, barely battle accurate. Lost a few $$$ on the overall deals.
Top Top