Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:21:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Used to have someone give me some shit so I colored their combo lock dial with a black crayon just before 1st period. He couldnt see the numbers & missed class.

After they cleaned the dial, I did it again, Then they changed the dial.

Well I stuck tooth picks coated with crazy glue into the master key hole & blackened out the numbers again. He missed 1st & 2nd period classes because they had to drill out the lock.

I finally took a pocket torch that you get at radio shack & melted the dial & tack welded the hinge.

The kid broke down & cried! He knew it was me doing it & for what said to me to piss me off, I went way overboard. I realised that I have become the same kind of asshole that I hated & appologized to him.  I always felt bad about that & never bothered him again.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Well my earliest would have to be 7th grade when I started carrying my knife.  

8th grade me and my bud stuffed a dummy gernade with a smoke tube and fire cracker and rolled it into the stall the principal was sh!ttn in.

Freshman year me and another senior bud would always take off for 2 hours (had tri-mesters) of auto class and go drinking, come back and go to class.

Always had a gun in my car for hunting, a bottle of JD, empty beer cans, and so on.......  

Always dipped in class.  

One of the teachers had a VW Bug so we got the guy that was building a building to bring his crane over and we put the bug on the roof.  He ended up paying the guy with the crane to get it down cause he couldnt figure out how it got there.  (didnt even notice the trenches the crane left coming in) what a dumbass.

We had a technology class that we studied different things like fiber optics, robotics, flight....fun stuff.  We all had to make model rockets so we figured we would rig it up so when the guidence office people opened their door it would take off.  Sure enough, it did.  Went 75yrds down the hall, through a window, through English class, and out another window and started a dead bush on fire.  Since the our teacher didnt like the english teacher, we never got caught.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
On 3 ocasions I took a gun to school for differant reports.

I took it on the bus, gave it to the principal, went down and got it for class.  After the report I took it back to the office and then took it on the bus to go home.

Me too.  I did a project of Small Arms of Vietnam.  I took my AR15(simulated M16) remington .12ga, colt 1911, AK,  This was probably 6 years ago or so.  Bunch of parents showed for project day.  Parents totally freaked when they saw my project.  about 10 of them tried to interupt my project and have the principle call the police because "machine guns are illegal!"  

Principle told the to shut their mouths, sit down and watch or leave and that I had his permission to do the project.  

After the project my dad was nice enough to take off from work and get the guns so they wouldnt be at the school all day.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:53:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing in high school but a whole lotta pyrotechnics in the college dorm
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#5]
A bunch of stuff that I could never admit on a public forumn but over a beer and around a campfire....game on brother.  One thing that was fun was to snag the roll away floor jacks and jack up the fronts of cars under the k members or a-arms. They  would go where ever the slope of the lot took themregardless of where the poor bastards steered.  We also used the same jacks, dollies, and my suburban to move the teachers cars from the rock star front door parking spots to the spots way out in BFE.  Couple of hundred pounds of freeweights in the backs of old chevelles and torinos, gut everything out of the front end possible, drill holes in the shocks to give you 90/10's up front,  slicks, and see who could do the longest wheelie for shop class.  Use rocket motor igniters between clipped in scotch locs, use cannon fuse for timers on GIANT smoke bombs and they may get three blocks before they smoked all the buuses out waitng in line.  This could go on for days......
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:55:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well my earliest would have to be 7th grade when I started carrying my knife.  

8th grade me and my bud stuffed a dummy gernade with a smoke tube and fire cracker and rolled it into the stall the principal was sh!ttn in.

Freshman year me and another senior bud would always take off for 2 hours (had tri-mesters) of auto class and go drinking, come back and go to class.

Always had a gun in my car for hunting, a bottle of JD, empty beer cans, and so on.......  

Always dipped in class.  

One of the teachers had a VW Bug so we got the guy that was building a building to bring his crane over and we put the bug on the roof.  He ended up paying the guy with the crane to get it down cause he couldnt figure out how it got there.  (didnt even notice the trenches the crane left coming in) what a dumbass.

We had a technology class that we studied different things like fiber optics, robotics, flight....fun stuff.  We all had to make model rockets so we figured we would rig it up so when the guidence office people opened their door it would take off.  Sure enough, it did.  Went 75yrds down the hall, through a window, through English class, and out another window and started a dead bush on fire.  Since the our teacher didnt like the english teacher, we never got caught.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Last day of school in biology we all got to repell out the 3rd floor window.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A bunch of stuff that I could never admit on a public forumn but over a beer and around a campfire....game on brother.  One thing that was fun was to snag the roll away floor jacks and jack up the fronts of cars under the k members or a-arms. They  would go where ever the slope of the lot took themregardless of where the poor bastards steered.  We also used the same jacks, dollies, and my suburban to move the teachers cars from the rock star front door parking spots to the spots way out in BFE.  Couple of hundred pounds of freeweights in the backs of old chevelles and torinos, gut everything out of the front end possible, drill holes in the shocks to give you 90/10's up front,  slicks, and see who could do the longest wheelie for shop class.  Use rocket motor igniters between clipped in scotch locs, use cannon fuse for timers on GIANT smoke bombs and they may get three blocks before they smoked all the buuses out waitng in line.  This could go on for days......

wish I woulda thought of that
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Model rocket pound of gun powder full model rocket parashoot area with gun powder when the rocket ends it blows a ball of flaming crap out into the parashoot section to move the parashoot out when there is no parashoot and gunpowder. Well It explodes 600 feet in the air.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Built a still and made wine in high scool chemistry class for a progect.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ummm we stole a security camera once....
it was illegal anyway recorded audio

Why is that illegal?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I plead the 5th, there is no statute of limitations on felonies.

We have limits on everything except homicide.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I took an M-7 bayonet to school so that I could use the polishing wheel on the blade after school.  The art teacher okayed it, and I asked the principal for permission beforehand.  

Now, I'd probably be in juvie for even asking...

............... or seeing a psychologist.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#15]
pulled a switchblade out in 7th or 8th grade math class.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:19:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I wore a t-shirt that said "In a world of compromise, some don't -Heckler and Koch" with camoflage pants.

I would have been expelled under today's zero tolerance programs.

Sad.

As long as it didn't have a picture of an evil baby killing firearm, I think you would be ok in todays world.

No,  my kids' old school prohibited any clothing with firearms, names of firearms or firearm company logos.  

ETA

Carried a knife nearly all the time.
Carried a non-functioning pistol once for the school play.
Put a training grenade in a teacher's briefcase (he thought it was funny).
Brought a bandolier of ammo for another drama.

ALL were legal at the time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:24:21 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Carried a pocket knife to school every day.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Back in middle school, I brought my potato cannon. The principal even watched as we pelted the school with fruit from the cafeteria. Interesting side fact, her son is a current New England Patriot. This would never fly in todays world. As far as stuff that would net me a felony during my younger days(and I'm still young, 23),  I don't have enough time to list it. Let's say an intimate knowledge of chemistry as a youngster led me to do many stupid and felonious things. Many of these things would have brought federal attention.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:31:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Carried a pocket knife to school every day.

BIG +1

Not to mention the weekly beer runs at the 7-11 which we dubbed "Ya-hoo."

Two of us would go inside, grab two 12 packs each and run out the front door while screaming
Ya-hoo!!!!

The getaway vehicle would always be waiting for us just around the corner out of sight.

HS1
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:39:10 AM EDT
[#20]
I carried a pocket knife to school everyday and used it in front of the teachers all the time.  They would even ask for one when they needed it in front of entire classrooms full of kids.  Usually one of us guys would toss a knife up to the teacher and they would  toss it back like it was no big deal.  There were never any knife fights even when kids fought with fits.  We respected life enough never to pull that crap.

I carried guns to school frequently.  My best was during my senior year.  2 of my friends and I were heading to the range after school.  I had 2 rifles, 2 shotguns, and 2 pistols in the car along with probably 4,000 rounds of ammo.  That 45-70 rifle was not easy to hide in a VW bug either.  So it was sticking up in the back and very obvious what it was.  The teacher on duty in the car lot saw it.  All I got was a query if we were going target shooting or hunting as it was not hunting season.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:46:16 AM EDT
[#21]
I thnk everything I did would have gotten me in jail.

Burning mailboxes.
Smashing mailboxes.
Egging houses while the people were home.
TP with mixed with mud on houses.
Slashing tires.
Spraypainted a house while people were home.
Smashed pumpkins against houses while people were home.
Lawn jobs.
Leafing.
Took a CO2 BB gun and did drive by's on houses and cars.
Tossed lite fireworks into open vehicles.
Swam in pools after midnight both public and private and we were not invited.
Boot knife at school in gym bag.
Syrup in a guys gas tank.
Took a 12 pack of beer to school with ice in a gym bag. I was a freshman.
Lit fireworks in the hallways.
Had incense day at school where we smoked out the entire second floor.
CAR SURFING.

Those are just a few things that come to mind. In most cases it was not me alone in these mis-adventures but a group of buddies.
I look back at it and wonder how we did not get caught and how I did not get killed with a few of the items. Bored teens with too much time on our hands causes trouble.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:47:07 AM EDT
[#22]
I've never done anything even remotely insensitive, officer.

Now fuck off and stop bothering me.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:49:56 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You should go back and ask them to teach you capitalization and sentance structure.

That's a mighty tall order to ask of the public school system, sonny.....maybe you should apply for remedial spelling help for yourself, too?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:55:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Got a copy of Abby Hoffman's Anarchist's Cookbook and made the various sorts of bombs in it. We used to set them off in the woods. I'm surprised we didn't lose any fingers or eyes at least.

Improvised suppressors for our .22's with pop bottles and pink fiberglass insulation.

Other things I'm not going to mention.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:57:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
CAR SURFING.

I look back at it and wonder how we did not get caught and how I did not get killed with a few of the items. Bored teens with too much time on our hands causes trouble.

You are indeed fortunate- a kid did this in our town a couple of years ago, on the day before his graduation, in the school parking lot. He fell off the hood or roof while "surfing",and his head ended up under the trucks's rear tires as it drive over him. His head was squished like a grape. He was an only child.

ETA: found the article. Local kids who were there whom I knew said he was "car surfing"....

Man who fell off moving car dies in hospital
Thursday, May 17, 2001

By Associated Press

WORCESTER, Mass. - A high school student from Northboro who fell from a friend's car while it was moving died at a Worcester hospital, and police said the friend faces driving charges.

Police said Brandon T. Santucci, 19, a senior at Algonquin Regional High School, was trying to ride on the trunk of a car driven by Jeremy Bohne, 18, of Southboro, about 10 p.m. Friday night on Sears Road in Southboro.

When Bohne accelerated to about 15 mph, Santucci fell to the pavement and injured his head and spine, police said. He suffered head trauma.

Santucci died at 5 a.m. Wednesday at University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital University Campus.

Bohne, also a senior at Algonquin High, has been charged with driving to endanger.

However Southboro Police Chief William J. Colleary Jr. said Wednesday that the police will discuss the case with the Worcester County District Attorney's office to determine whether other charges will be filed.

Stephanie Santucci told the Telegram & Gazette of Worcester her son's death was an accident, and she did not blame Bohne.

Ms. Santucci said her son sat on his friend's stopped car, and said something like, ''Give me a ride, I'll be fine.''

''Then he slipped off,'' she said.

Click

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:09:29 AM EDT
[#26]
I attended "today's schools". I did this in 2001. Had permission from the principal AND the school police officer, amazingly enough.

I built a 100+ yd acetylene powered potato cannon to "demonstrate physics". I had friends tell me that they could hear the thing going off from inside the school, and we were a good 300 yards away from it when we were firing it. It was EPIC. We named it Cerberus.

It finally self destructed a year later or so -- we just pushed it too hard.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:15:20 AM EDT
[#27]
+1 on the pocket knives.  Usually had 2 or 3 with me.

I tried to stab a guy in my science clas in 8th grade.  The jackass kept picking on me all year and I just plain lost it.  He sat behind me and would draw on my jacket, steal my lunch, spit on me, whatever.  I don't remember what finally set me off, but I had his shirt front in one hand and a big pair of scissors in the other.  We had a standoff for about 15 minutes while he was crying and asking what he did (usual bullshit fake-innocence bully line) and and kept yelling, "Just leave me the fuck alone!!!"  Eventally, the teacher talked me down and sent me and the scissors to the counsellors office.  My punishment?  I had to leave my scissors in the office until the end of the day.  Apparently the teacher told the counsellor that she had seen the asshole picking on me all year, "but didn't think it was that bad."  Bitch.

That dude was scared of me until the day we graduated high school.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:22:34 AM EDT
[#28]
nothing at school, but one time at band camp....

-Improvised explosives, mostly ones that fit in 35mm film cannisters.  My buddy's dad was a reloader.  We got lots of good stuff from his shop

-KBAR knife in my backpack almost everyday.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:54:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Bringin guns to school, amateurs...

We used to make cannons and zip guns in metal shop. Then go across the street to the park and fire them at lunch time (sometimes during class)
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#30]
In High School (in California) I went to school dressed up as the Terminator complete with metal (toy) shotgun slung over my shoulder.

Yes, it was Halloween.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:53:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Carried a Buck 110 in a quick-draw holster for years.
Would go to the bar during recess. Have a few cold ones. 15/16 years old.
Smoke pot in front of the school between classes.
But then again, that was in Holland.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#32]
I'm sorry, those records are permanently sealed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#33]
I was in a gaming club playing RPG, right around the time of D&D scare of mid-1980's.  For the club photo in the yearbook we all wore trenchcoats and posed with plastic pistols (no orange tip!).  We were unaware how ahead of our time we were.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Shotgun in the window gun rack of my p/u..........

x2
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:48:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Pocket Knife
Guns in the rack
Usually something dead in the back of the pickup
Chewed Copenhagen
Rode a horse down the hall during Homecoming week

But the best...Broke into the school, at night,during finals week, and took every lock off of every locker (had a locksmiths son in on the prank), threw them all in a pile, and then went back and replaced the locks.  No one could get into their lockers for the whole day.  Then the administrators had to go thru every serial # of every lock to get the combo and reissue locks to everyone.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Ride our dirtbikes on the street and rip up the fields
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I knew a kid who put a fake grenade in the teacher's pocketbook on the day we went on a field trip to the U.N. building in NYC.

I should do that if I ever get another libtard prof and we go on a field trip to any place with security and metal detectors.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:37:44 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CAR SURFING.

You are indeed fortunate- a kid did this in our town a couple of years ago, on the day before his graduation, in the school parking lot. He fell off the hood or roof while "surfing",and his head ended up under the trucks's rear tires as it drive over him. His head was squished like a grape. He was an only child.

ETA: found the article. Local kids who were there whom I knew said he was "car surfing"....

Man who fell off moving car dies in hospital
Thursday, May 17, 2001

By Associated Press

WORCESTER, Mass. - A high school student from Northboro who fell from a friend's car while it was moving died at a Worcester hospital, and police said the friend faces driving charges.

Police said Brandon T. Santucci, 19, a senior at Algonquin Regional High School, was trying to ride on the trunk of a car driven by Jeremy Bohne, 18, of Southboro, about 10 p.m. Friday night on Sears Road in Southboro.

When Bohne accelerated to about 15 mph, Santucci fell to the pavement and injured his head and spine, police said. He suffered head trauma.

Santucci died at 5 a.m. Wednesday at University of Massachusetts Memorial Hospital University Campus.

Bohne, also a senior at Algonquin High, has been charged with driving to endanger.

However Southboro Police Chief William J. Colleary Jr. said Wednesday that the police will discuss the case with the Worcester County District Attorney's office to determine whether other charges will be filed.

Stephanie Santucci told the Telegram & Gazette of Worcester her son's death was an accident, and she did not blame Bohne.

Ms. Santucci said her son sat on his friend's stopped car, and said something like, ''Give me a ride, I'll be fine.''

''Then he slipped off,'' she said.

Click

We had one kid do that one night after a football game when I was a senior, and he was a junior.  Broke his wrist.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Nothing Im willing to mention on an open forum

One thing I will admit to was carrying a pocket knife almost everyday to school

Carried a knife like most of you and my schoolmates. Decline to comment on the rest; my son attends the same high school I graduated from.
I get enough grief from the staff when they see me at conferences. My wife was not amused when my son came home after his first day in Algebra and stated, “Mr. X the algebra teacher said, “Don’t be like one student I had, after giving out the assignment he approached my desk and asked, Who in the hell took all the numbers out and put F”ing letters in their place.” When I didn’t laugh my wife turned and looked at me and said that was you wasn’t it? I just smiled and walked out of the room guilty as charged.

That’s about the only thing I can talk about in public…..

C.M.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:10:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Seems to me from reading the thread that a lot of people
A: had wayyy too much time on their hands growing up and
B: were not taught to respect the property of  others.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:00:16 PM EDT
[#41]
I brought a dummy hand grenade to show and tell in the 4th grade.  It wasnt that long ago(Regan was president) but Im sure today that would have made the news
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#42]
I wore a lock-blade Buck knife on my belt.  It was perfectly legal (and still is, but not on school grounds).
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#43]
I remember the gun club in high school  displayed shotguns, rimfires on table in hallway between class changes and promoted the safe use of firearms.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Seems to me from reading the thread that a lot of people
A: had wayyy too much time on their hands growing up and
B: were not taught to respect the property of  others.

When school personal searched my bag, locker, and parts of my car, for no reason, that was when I did not respect THEM.  When they used a pry bar to open my locked door on my car because they thought the pen in my ashtray was a blunt, and then refused to fix my car, is when ALL OF THEM lost ALL respect from me. (if maybe one of them woulda stuck up for me instead of watching, I would think have different thoughts of them)

I was taught to respect others property but I also live by this:  "If you don't respect me, don't expect me to respect you"
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:32:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Back in 1990 I forgot to take my 10/22 out of my trunk from rabbit hunting the day before. It got out that I had a gun in my trunk and the security guard told me to take it home. Today I would have been on TV
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#46]
I designed new machine guns, doing the "drawings" on the covers of my folders, books, and notebooks.  Could you imagine nowadays????  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:48:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Pipe bombs with estee rocket igniters to command detonate them

Smokeless powder
pipe with endcaps
rocket igniters, wire and a 12 volt lawnmower battery

Man it was fun
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#48]
One of my good redneck friend's cousins  took an M-80 to the bathroom in the 70's and he dropped it in the toilet. Well as it turns out he forgot to clear the stall next to it and there was a black kid in the next stall. The motherfucker blew the toilet straight off the floor and the black kid with no pants on went running down the hallway.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:05:57 PM EDT
[#49]
i've done many things I'm not proud of (but still find humorous).

Nothing that I will post in GD.

Needless to say, I did not graduate. Grades were good....

If only they found the same humor... I might actually be somebody today.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:15:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Don't be a pussy...post it!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top