Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/26/2006 10:30:15 AM EDT
IFC had his "live for NYC" show on last night. 90-minutes of bashing bush, the war in iraq, cheney, hunters, walmart, nascar, Fox news.

I had no idea he was such a libtard.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:39:47 AM EDT
With the exception of about 10-20 people, every person you will ever see on screen, be it TV, movie, DVD, etc....is a die hard liberal. Seriously consider every movie you have ever watched, every TV show you have ever seen, every news interview.....now try to recall the names of those that spoke of conservative ideas...or those who are known to hold conservative views.

How many did you come up with?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:54:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2006 10:55:32 AM EDT by Alaskanmoosehunter]
Just look where his concert was..............................New Youk Fuckin' City!

WTF those assholes forgot about the terror in their own city on 9-11?

They can rot in hell for all I give a shit!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:04:30 AM EDT
I use to be a fan of him, he can kiss my big fat ass now.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:06:50 AM EDT
I think he is a L-I-A-R

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:10:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
I think he is a L-I-A-R

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:13:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
I think he is a L-I-A-R

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:17:06 AM EDT
I always suspected he was a Lib-Dick.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:20:09 AM EDT
Everyone who has non-conservative opinions is a goddamn idiot.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:50:28 PM EDT
I always thought he was kind of a whiney bitch, kinda like the person you know who get riled about every little thing.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:09:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mattman42:
Everyone who has non-conservative opinions is a goddamn idiot.

Yes!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:20:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AcidGambit:
I always thought he was kind of a whiney bitch, kinda like the person you know who get riled about every little thing.

Exactly. And let's be somewhat honest here, Black Flag sucked too.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:27:47 PM EDT
Normal people do not go into acting.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:50:41 PM EDT
OK, I admit I bought a Black Flag album. Must have been a hundered years ago. Nope, doesn't hold up today.

I'm so tired of people saying Henry is a poet, etc. After all these years, he's still an ass clown. That was some of the most un-funny shit I've heard in a long time. Who does he think he is, Dennis fucking Miller ?

Libtard asside, he's not funny and does not come across as intelligent at all. He should stick to weight lifting.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:14:57 PM EDT
The thing that gets me is that comedians, actors radio dj's and all kinds of entertainers feel perfectly free to tell me how little they respect me and how backward I am, yet if they are called on their opinions they complain and moan about freedom of speech. The first amendment protects their right to insult those they disagree with, but can't be used to argue their hypocrisy. I distinctly remember Janeane Garofalo accuse a conservative pundit of lumping all antiwar liberals into the same group, that you couldn't say that because its offensive because she an individual and has her own thoughts. In the very next sentence she began with "the problem with you conservatives is".
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:18:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:

TV Party was a great song.

ETA
How about Bad Brains?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:22:30 PM EDT
I almost ran his ass over in college when he was in town for a show. (MSU)

Right about the time he got the sunburst "Search and Destroy" tat on his back.

Kinda wish I had now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:23:51 PM EDT

Originally Posted By macro:
With the exception of about 10-20 people, every person you will ever see on screen, be it TV, movie, DVD, etc....is a die hard liberal. Seriously consider every movie you have ever watched, every TV show you have ever seen, every news interview.....now try to recall the names of those that spoke of conservative ideas...or those who are known to hold conservative views.

Ben Stein
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:25:55 PM EDT

I liked the pre-Rollins Black Flag.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:27:24 PM EDT
R Lee Ermy....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:52:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WildBoar:

TV Party was a great song.

ETA
How about Bad Brains?

Some of it was OK, but I got stuck on Naked Raygun, Big Black, and the Didjits.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:59:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MOS2111:
R Lee Ermy....

+1

Ted Nugent (although he's a nut in his own right and would probably drive me crazy if I had to hang out with him for more than 10 minutes.)

Tom Selleck
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:02:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By recoiljunky:

R Lee Ermy....

+1

Ted Nugent (although he's a nut in his own right and would probably drive me crazy if I had to hang out with him for more than 10 minutes.)

Tom Selleck

Bruce Willis
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:02:44 PM EDT
Nothing worse than a Sold out Punk
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:06:20 PM EDT
Isn't he the guy Al Pacino shoved through a window in HEAT ???
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:08:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 4:12:21 PM EDT by totalabuse]

That's fucked up.

I out grew his bullshit many years ago. But Flag was GREAT!
I saw them twice in NJ. 84 & 85
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:15:42 PM EDT
We need to ship him off to Libya......along with all the other LIBS
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:37:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:35:53 PM EDT
Patricia Heaton (Everybody Loves Raymond)
Mel Gibson?
Gerald McRaney (Simon & Simon)
Jameson Parker (Ditto)
Tom Selleck (already mentioned)
Charlton Heston (Moses)

I honestly can't think of ANY young Hollywood types that have come out of the closet and admitted they were Conservative. I hope there are some!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:42:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By nationwide:
Isn't he the guy Al Pacino shoved through a window in HEAT ???

You betcha.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:08:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By macro:

Drew Carey is I think.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:16:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 7:18:25 PM EDT by ChrisLe]

Originally Posted By AR15fan:
IFC had his "live for NYC" show on last night. 90-minutes of bashing bush, the war in iraq, cheney, hunters, walmart, nascar, Fox news.

I had no idea he was such a libtard.

I was at that show!

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:34:37 PM EDT
Bo "by god" Derek....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:32:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CZ75_9MM:

I liked the pre-Rollins Black Flag.

Definately better IMO, although Damaged was pretty decent.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:21:09 AM EDT
It is hard to judge who is an idiot these days. One thing I can say is all those people who still have a positive opinion of Bush are idiot, true believers who likely would have been Hitler youth in a previous era. The usual loud mouth liberals that are continuing to Bash him are idiots as well. From there standpoint who can blame them. I just stand in the middle getting dizzy pointing at the scumbags that sold out my nation.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:37:05 AM EDT
He's been a liberal, anti-cop, anti-gun scum bag for years. I can't believe you just now realized it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:53:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2006 12:56:10 AM EDT by goodoleboy]
Henery Rollins was victim in a home invasion years ago and his best friend was shot and Killed. That may be why he does not care for guns or hunting???
I heard many stories of people who were subject to violence using gunsand were gun lovers and got rid of their guns. Dont know till we cross that road how we would feel.
As for other actors who are against guns screw em.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:10:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2006 1:12:20 AM EDT by hughjafj]
Those people are called pussies. Some people prepare for the worst. Pussies want to make themselves weaker in case it happens again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:15:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By goodoleboy:
Henery Rollins was victim in a home invasion years ago and his best friend was shot and Killed. That may be why he does not care for guns or hunting???
I heard many stories of people who were subject to violence using gunsand were gun lovers and got rid of their guns. Dont know till we cross that road how we would feel.
As for other actors who are against guns screw em.

Actually, he wasn't a victim. He wasn't at the house when his friend was killed. He claims that when he showed up at the crime scene, the cops called him and his dead friend "faggots".
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:21:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2006 1:24:52 AM EDT by goodoleboy]

Originally Posted By USPC40:

Actually, he wasn't a victim. He wasn't at the house when his friend was killed. He claims that when he showed up at the crime scene, the cops called him and his dead friend "faggots".

The Unsolved Mysteries episode I saw Rollins was interviewed and he described they were both taken at gunpoint into the house were his friend was shot. He was living in the LA area. I didnt hear anything about the Officers calling them names. Either way he was a victim according to the show and his interview.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:57:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2006 1:58:33 AM EDT by USPC40]

Originally Posted By goodoleboy:

Originally Posted By USPC40:

The Unsolved Mysteries episode I saw Rollins was interviewed and he described they were both taken at gunpoint into the house were his friend was shot. He was living in the LA area. I didnt hear anything about the Officers calling them names. Either way he was a victim according to the show and his interview.

Could be. I'm going by what Rollins said in his video "Talking from the Box" He goes into great detail about the event. There's always a chance I'm wrong about some of it since it's been 14 years since I saw his video.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:19:01 AM EDT
Wow, so tough-talkin', walk-the-walkin', rockin' sockin' Rollins was a victim, eh? For all his big talk and macho posturing, he turns out to be a liberal pussy in a tight black t-shirt. Hmph...

I saw him in Hattiesburg Mississippi about 20 years ago. He was an asshole. I can see now that his assholishness has expanded to the boundaries of the universe!

Fuck him.

Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:35:41 AM EDT
Alright first of all I do not like his Libtard ideas, which he has "aquired" over the years.

To call him an idiot, well, Chuck Norris wouldn't even go there!
HE was NOT the victum ,he found... whats his named gunned down, and the rest of the story. That crime is still unsolved.

He cant act for shit, but IS a Punk "legend" as is John Lydon and Sid.
Black Flag is still one of the all time best punk bands.

BTW, did you know he was a manager at Dennys when he was invited to be the lead singer for BF?
(useless trivia knowledge)

Let the flaming begin!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:53:06 AM EDT
He does support the troops, though.

Still dig BF, but Rollins is scattershot at best when it comes to logic.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:21:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 12:29:54 AM EDT by goodoleboy]

Originally Posted By Outsider_10fp:
HE was NOT the victum ,he found... whats his named gunned down, and the rest of the story. That !

Joe was murdered on Rollins' front porch in Los Angeles on December 19th, 1991... Joe and Rollins were robbed at gunpoint for fucking $40 and for no reason at all, the two black gunmen shot Joe point-blank. Luckily, Rollins had run away and escaped, with shots ringing out behind him....the murderers were never caught to this day, and that's fucking shitty. They should just confess, they're the scum of the earth. Joe Cole was a very intellgent guy, and I have his book, Planet Joe.... it's fantastic, journal entries from Joe with Flag and the Rollins Band. Anyway... these two books are deep, affecting, and painful to read. Highly recommended.

From the Book written by Rollins "See a Grown Man Cry"

He was a victim and Almost killed himself so he does have some equity in his beliefs.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:28:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 12:30:38 AM EDT by Zippy_The_Wonderdog]

Originally Posted By tenmikemike:
Mel Gibson?
Jameson Parker (Ditto)
Charlton Heston (Moses)

I honestly can't think of ANY young Hollywood types that have come out of the closet and admitted they were Conservative. I hope there are some!

Clancy Brown
Rick Schroeder (I think)
James Woods
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:33:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tommytrauma:

Originally Posted By recoiljunky:

R Lee Ermy....

+1

Tom Selleck

Bruce Willis

Chuck Norris
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:36:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Zippy_The_Wonderdog:

Originally Posted By tenmikemike:
Mel Gibson?
Jameson Parker (Ditto)
Charlton Heston (Moses)

Clancy Brown
Rick Schroeder (I think)
James Woods

Bruce Boxleitner

Strangely enough Melissa Gilbert, his wife, is a liberal.
Top Top