Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 8:14:14 AM EDT
Friday some neo nazi in Pasco county stabbed a guy and girl. The guy died yesterday but that's not my point.

I watched one news story where they called the trailer he lived in a "compound". Just an observation that the media determines where you live by who you are not what is real. The place the guy lived was hardly a compound, it was a frikken single wide trailer.

It seems if you are a nazi, militia member, christian fundamentalist, or "gun nut" you live in a compound. Everyone else lives in houses and trailers.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:17:47 AM EDT
thats not a trailer, thats his "Eagle's Lair"
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:21:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
Friday some neo nazi in Pasco county stabbed a guy and girl. The guy died yesterday but that's not my point.

I watched one news story where they called the trailer he lived in a "compound". Just an observation that the media determines where you live by who you are not what is real. The place the guy lived was hardly a compound, it was a frikken single wide trailer.

It seems if you are a nazi, militia member, christian fundamentalist, or "gun nut" you live in a compound. Everyone else lives in houses and trailers.

I call my house a compound. I think anyone who ones a house and a gun there house should be called a compound. Also we should all be dividians or what ever they are.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:24:52 AM EDT
Whoa cool, my dorm room is a compouitnd. Just imagine the standoff!
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:30:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2006 8:37:44 AM EDT by MagKnightX]
Maybe we SHOULD form a compound... how much would it cost to buy about 10 square miles of land somewhere in a gun-friendly state, split amongst all serious free-staters, put reinforced concrete walls with concertina wire and a couple armed border checkpoints, and build nice houses and a few stores there?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:34:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MagKnightX:
Maybe we SHOULD form a compound... how much would it cost to buy about 10 square miles of land somewhere in a gun-friendly state, split amongst all serious free-states, put reinforced concrete walls with concertina wire and a couple armed border checkpoints, and build nice houses and a few stores there?

when i win the lotto, i will be doing such.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:52:41 AM EDT
Yes he lived in trailer. But it was also surronded by high solid fencing etc.

Looked like a compound to me. A shitty one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:53:20 AM EDT
post pics
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:58:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/26/2006 9:01:16 AM EDT by PeteCO]
I was wondering this same thing a while ago - what makes a "compound"? In the media's eyes, probably the same criteria for determining if a gun collection is an "arsenal" - rectal extrication.

They DO call the kennedy estate "The kennedy Compound".

=====
I guess I have both a compound and an arsenal! Woohoo!

Main Entry: com·pound
Pronunciation: 'käm-"paund
Function: noun
Etymology: by folk etymology from Malay kampung group of buildings, village
: a fenced or walled-in area containing a group of buildings and especially residences

Main Entry: ar·se·nal
Pronunciation: 'ärs-n&l, 'är-s&n-&l
Function: noun
Etymology: Italian arsenale, ultimately from Arabic dAr sinA'ah house of manufacture
1 a : an establishment for the manufacture or storage of arms and military equipment b : a collection of weapons
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:21:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
Yes he lived in trailer. But it was also surronded by high solid fencing etc.

Looked like a compound to me. A shitty one.

Quite the compound.
Top Top