Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 9:07:24 PM EDT
I am pretty sure a guy I saw today at the local gunstore was one. Just some of the things he was saying and made lots of mention about online discussions and things he responded to in them.

Do we have a secret handshake? signal? Are we supposed to be like some secret club like the masons? Stonecutters? Should I have just drawn down on him?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#1]
i saw a guy drawing a gun at a car wash one time....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am pretty sure a guy I saw today at the local gunstore was one. Just some of the things he was saying and made lots of mention about online discussions and things he responded to in them.

Do we have a secret handshake? signal? Are we supposed to be like some secret club like the masons? Stonecutters? Should I have just drawn down on him?

When he mentiones something in an online discussion, just yell DUPE.  If he asks you to provide a link, then you know he is from here.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When he mentiones something in an online discussion, just yell DUPE.  If he asks you to provide a link, then you know he is from here.

Or ask him if he knows what IBTL, STIHPAPP, or if he knows what you mean by "hitting it like a retard on a drum set"
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I just wear my team jacket so no mystery
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I saw one just the other day.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:23:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I was at the supermarket, walking down the aisle, when this guy and his woman walk past me.  He's on his cell phone.

Guy: "...yeah, you put the bolt in the bolt carrier...that's the extracter...the pin only goes in one way..."

I was gonna ask him what his screen name is, but didn't want to interrupt him, and he left before I could find him again.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Riding this has given me away a couple of times.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:25:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Just say "hi I'm  Napoleon_Tanerite" and if he runs screaming from the room you'll know he was a ARFCOMMer..
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:27:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Do they sell hats? Maybe I should get one but my luck I will bump into a member that I pissed off in a  discussion and get my arse kicked

ETA, just pulled up the hometown roster for my county. I have narrowed down some suspects.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just say "hi I'm  Napoleon_Tanerite" and if he runs screaming from the room you'll know he was a ARFCOMMer..

Jeez, I've been on this site for a year and a half and he's about a month away from exceeding my post count.  Guess I've gotta start whoring even more...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeez, I've been on this site for a year and a half and he's about a month away from exceeding my post count.  Guess I've gotta start whoring even more...

i'll exceed your post count in far shorter than a month.

and for the record, i have gone shooting with ARFCOMMERS before, and they even knew who i was.  a good time was had by all
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and for the record, i have gone shooting with ARFCOMMERS before, and they even knew who i was.  a good time was had by all

Not with that slack assed attitude.  I see you're down to 77.6 posts per day.  Honeymoon got ya down?  Been to busy to post?

Bet I can hit three grand by monday...

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:39:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/glocker199/office_pauldrinkwater.jpg

Oh Dwight, you crazy bastard...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Not with that slack assed attitude.  I see you're down to 77.6 posts per day.  Honeymoon got ya down?  Been to busy to post?

i have 13.6 times the posts per day.  you are but the learner.  it is i who am the post whore champion
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Thought you were on honeymoon?  Or are you as quick at that as you type thereby giving you extra time to type.

I guess you do have extra time on your hands, 3 minute man, huh ?

<------NT on his honeymoon ( slow motion)
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#17]

I was at the cage fights tonight in Houston at the Toyota center..  a dude walked by on the bottom
floor seating with a white t-shirt that said..  

I (picture of red heart) my AR15...    I wanted to ask him if he was a arfcommer, but they wouldnt let us on the main floor without those special main floor tickets !!  

realist out
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i have 13.6 times the posts per day.  you are but the learner.  it is i who am the post whore champion

It'
s easy to make 87 posts per day wfter only being registered for a month.  Do you know how many posts I would have to make to get my average up to that?  Hell, I would surpass SteyrAUG in a month...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The greatest television character since Cosmo Kramer.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The greatest television character since Cosmo Kramer.

He certainly has his moments.  His 'romance' is killing me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It'
s easy to make 87 posts per day wfter only being registered for a month.  Do you know how many posts I would have to make to get my average up to that?  Hell, I would surpass SteyrAUG in a month...

Dude there is NO WAY to surpass my troll acc....I mean Napoleon_Tanerite. I've got 3 guys posting around the clock.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I used to work with several guys who were and some still are avid members here. I recently was working with a guy and found out he is a 1SG and had been to a lot of the sma eplaces I had over seas and then some of the things he said about weapons and some views he had on certain topics made me finally ask him if he had heard of ar15.com and he said oh yeah I post there all the time. CitizenSoldier is the guy who introduced me to the site way back when it was the old site in the days of McUzi and the mall security guy taking mult rds from .338 Lapua and such probably 98 or 99 I guess? We have came across some members at fun shows and some had on ar15.com shirts and then some of those pointed ot other members the had met already. All have been good people so far.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Everytime I see an overweight guy in a ninja suit I have my suspicions....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Everytime I see an overweight guy in a ninja suit I have my suspicions....

Me too also have suspicions when I see someone slinging brass on the rimchester crowd at the range.  I do my part to keep them on thier toes.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Only the guy at Vector Arms who was wearing the Molon Labe hat.

Oh and a guy on the CB radio who, when I said "....Brokebutt Mountain...." said "no its Bareback Mountain."
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I call people out all the time, usually when I work the gun show
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/twonami/100_0648.jpg

So no rifles to put on it for the picture?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#28]
I had a window decal made for my truck.  Have talked to a couple guys on the CB.  So far I've got 3 to join so.....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#29]
I like pie.  I ate 87 of em yesterday.

F!ck you, AROCK.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I saw some tasty looking pie at the grocery store a little while ago.  I didn't get any though, because I prefer the free pie.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:53:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Yup...
 Everytime I meet a former Navy Seal.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:57:55 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/twonami/100_0648.jpg

So no rifles to put on it for the picture?

that's an old pic. the pistols fit it better
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top