Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 7:37:43 PM EDT
They have a section to do with gun control in there. Right when you say that if a liberal came nocking to take your guns that you would spray there brains all over the front lawn they give you shit. there like murdering someone who came to take away your guns. If you say it in here everyone is like lets kills those bitchs. Just something I can't understand.

Not that killing someone is right but when they come to take away your rights away it's a whole different story.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:42:05 PM EDT
[#1]
my favorite illulistration of hipocrisy came a few weeks ago.  someone posted that after their grandfather passed they were searching through his old stuff and came upon a M2 carbine.  the vast majority of responses encouraged the person to turn it over to the ATF.

Molon Labe MY ASS
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:42:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#3]
FullOfBadIdeas
Post Number :: 20

ME, USA

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
FullOfBadIdeas

ME, USA

+1
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They have a section to do with gun control in there. Right when you say that if a liberal came nocking to take your guns that you would spray there brains all over the front lawn they give you shit. there like murdering someone who came to take away your guns. If you say it in here everyone is like lets kills those bitchs. Just something I can't understand.

Not that killing someone is right but when they come to take away your rights away it's a whole different story.

I started to read your post but had to stop when my eyes started to bleed.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Did you kill anyone in 1994??  1986??
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Criminal butchery of the English language usually indicates a teenager.

You must admit however, the phrase, "Spray there [SIC] brains all over the front lawn" is just, you know, all that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:43:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine just fell out of my head...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Glocktalk.com.....hmmm

50 page forum of:
"Ow, Ow, Ow,Ow, Ow, Ow,Ow, tourniquet, get a tourniquet, findmyfinger, findmyfinger...."
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#10]
The only good thing on glocktalk is there classifieds. Theres some sweet deals on things other then glocks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I used to post there alot a while back.  Still do sometimes.  I just found another site where the conversation is a bit more, *ahem*, interesting...

Sometimes I go there for more specific Glock stuff.  Sometimes I drop be TheHighRoad, when the signal to noise ratio here gets to low.

It's all about variety.

I did win a set of night sights in a GT raffle a while back...  I rather like the site, but where this site excels is the active Hometown forum.  People here seem alot more interested in actually meeting other members and organizing shoots.  There:  not so much.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
my favorite illulistration of hipocrisy came a few weeks ago.  someone posted that after their grandfather passed they were searching through his old stuff and came upon a M2 carbine.  the vast majority of responses encouraged the person to turn it over to the ATF.

Molon Labe MY ASS

I was one of those guys.  I'm not going to publically encourage someone to break existing laws.  We can beat our chests about what we may, or may not, or want to do concerning hypothetical situations, but as a cop budy told me once, "most people get caught because they can't keep their mouths shut."  I will do my best to inform someone about the actual law, and leave it up to them as to what to do about it.  

Do you want the correct answer, or the right answer?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:19:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Just ban the bastard.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#15]
WTF is it with all the and kids lately?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
FullOfBadIdeas

ME, USA

I'll go one better: FullOfBadIdeas = Napoleon_Tanerite!  How you like them apples.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Edit: ah fuck it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top