Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 2:44:41 PM EDT
Thank you for making GTA: San Andreas. It's quite a good game. I have been enjoying it immensely.

I'm sorry that some people have been angry at you for the whole 'hot coffee' thing. My copy of the game is newer, so it doesn't have that content, I guess.

However, I do have one question. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU JACKASSES THAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THE FLIGHT SCHOOL MISSIONS MANDATORY?!?! How the fuck am I supposed to steer a goddamn plane with a goddamn keyboard through a million tiny goddamn rings? Could you please explain to me what sort of keyboards you use that made this seem feasible? Or is it just that you hate your customers?

Fuck you,

me.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I thought the flight school was the easiest of them all.  Then again, I didn't have to use a keyboard.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Get a controller man. I should try the pc version,the mods look pretty sweet.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
That is why I have an X-Box.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]
you shouldn't complian, at least they didn't make the Zero missions madatory
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Switch the view to "Out the Cockpit" wher you don't see any plane at all. Not from the rear of the plane where your looking at the tail.

This doesn't help with the RC though.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:59:21 PM EDT
[#8]
When I first had Vice City for my PC it was absolute hell trying to fly that damn RC chopper through that building.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:05:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
When I first had Vice City for my PC it was absolute hell trying to fly that damn RC chopper through that building.

The one where you had to blow up the building? I hated the f*#king mission!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I have the "preban" version.  It rocks, although I must agree that some of the missions are too hard.  
Among the best stuff in the game are the little details.  "Biglogs" cereal.  The radio commercials.  Just various little things that they went the extra mile to make me laugh that much more during the game.  I beat it long ago, but not for 100% completion.  I have been busy trying to get every garage for every property stuffed with cool tricked out cars to drive around whenever I want instead of trying to find one when I need it and having to steal it which potentially creates a SHTF scenario for you if you aren't careful.
When you finally do beat it, celebrate with cake.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#11]
a gamepad for the PC is worth every penny you will spend on it
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Would a cheap joystick help?  They can be had for as little as $20.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
you shouldn't complian, at least they didn't make the Zero missions madatory

for reals, I still havent beaten them all and I beat the game about a year ago
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:25:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I can't stand that game...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I have a joystick, I don't have the room on my desk. A 19" monitor, mousepad, computer case, inkjet printer, and scanner take up most of my real estate.

Yeah, the RC building mission is why I gave up on VC.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The one where you had to blow up the building? I hated the f*#king mission!

Same here
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:45:36 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a joystick, I don't have the room on my desk. A 19" monitor, mousepad, computer case, inkjet printer, and scanner take up most of my real estate.

Get a smaller (ie, LCD) monitor, lose the mousepad (I never use one, Logitech MX1000 and Logitech optical laptop mouse, both have teflon pads, neither have any issues). Perhaps find a way to put the scanner and printer in-line or put the printer under the table (like I do). Or you can just get a bigger table .

Come to think of it, the $$$ people on this site spend on gun accessories without blinking, one could set up a hell of a computer-area.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:14:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get a smaller (ie, LCD) monitor, lose the mousepad (I never use one, Logitech MX1000 and Logitech optical laptop mouse, both have teflon pads, neither have any issues). Perhaps find a way to put the scanner and printer in-line or put the printer under the table (like I do). Or you can just get a bigger table .

Come to think of it, the $$$ people on this site spend on gun accessories without blinking, one could set up a hell of a computer-area.

Already got an LCD, my desk has rough edges to the mousepad is more for my wrist, although my mouse might not be able to scan well on my surface (Logitech G5, laser mouse, but it's a monochrome surface that my former optical mouse was teh fail at reading on), what do you mean by in-line, and if I put my printer on the floor its liable to get broken.

Quoted:
images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/26-127-207-01.JPG

www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826127207

That would take all the money I have, basically. Poor student here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top