Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 1:24:05 PM EDT
“I look into my crystal ball and see into the future, the year 2036, exactly 200 years after Travis, Bowie, Crockett and my great, great, great grandfather James George and 176 others died defending the Alamo. I see my descendents’ children in school, facing discrimination, violence, disease, drugs and an untenable learning environment. My descendants have been taxed out of their property and their wealth distributed amongst the teeming masses. The Texas legislator has been taken over by a radical Hispanic group and has just voted to secede Texas from the Union and join New Mexico , Arizona, and the southern half of California in becoming a part of the southwest that has been returned to the Nation of Altzan. Our federal officials in Congress are gutless and we have no Lincoln-type in the White House. My descendants curse me and question why I and their other ancestors let this happen to them. The tears will not stop flowing for what has been lost.”
www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty138.htm
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Its comin'
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
We need 300 Spartans with ar15's
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Its time for all good Americans to pick up and move to Texas again, OK well AZ and New Mexico.  Let them have Cali back
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Get over it, we all either been raised with lose or learned to defend and fight that is all.  You sound like a wimpy Red Neck.  Jeez.    Surely this must offend someone.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
O did I forget your Crystal ball is broken and racist................Have a good F..king day.!!!  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
O did I forget your Crystal ball is broken and racist................Have a good F..king day.!!!  

Your founding fathers were racists!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Save us your pitty and racist ways, My founding fathers has more guts then your hear say ways.  hahaha.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Expecting people to obey the immigration laws of the country they are emmigrating too is racist?

WTF?  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Save us your pitty and racist ways, My founding fathers has more guts then your hear say ways.  hahaha.  

cute, but it doesn't change historical fact. Your founding fathers WERE racist, that is why the Liberal/communists of the 60's needed "civil right laws" passed to overturn laws in place since the birth of the Nation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#10]
So what you are basically seeing in 2006, is a Nation being dismantled after abadoning the common sense laws  and mindset used to build and maintain that Nation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:09:43 PM EDT
[#11]
The article is good

People fail to see the gravity of the situation
The Gov puts the number of "Illegals" at 11 Million
That's a big number
But how do they know ? Did they count them all ?
The figure is more likely upwards of 20-30 Million
The term "Undocumented Worker" makes me sick
Bush referred to Illegals as "Immigrants"    Is he in Denial ?  Is he Pandering ? How did they become "Immigrants" ?
They knowingly Break the Law ,Sneak over the Border ,Break More Laws, Fail to Assimilate ,Fail to Pay Taxes ,Burden an array of Social Services

Here's what Bush said in his weekly Radio Address: "As we debate the Immigration issue we must remember there are hardworking individuals doing jobs that Americans will not do who are contributing to the economic vitality of our country "

Bush has called for a "Fair" Immigration Bill
Bush's Guest worker Program has been met with approval by both Mexican Gov't and Vincente Fox
Bush also plans to travel to Cancun where he will meet Fox to discuss Immigration

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

English mutherfucker, do you speak it?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#13]
where is bush when we need him???
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

i bark in your general direction....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
“I look into my crystal ball and see into the future, the year 2036, exactly 200 years after Travis, Bowie, Crockett and my great, great, great grandfather James George and 176 others died defending the Alamo. I see my descendents’ children in school, facing discrimination, violence, disease, drugs and an untenable learning environment. My descendants have been taxed out of their property and their wealth distributed amongst the teeming masses. The Texas legislator has been taken over by a radical Hispanic group and has just voted to secede Texas from the Union and join New Mexico , Arizona, and the southern half of California in becoming a part of the southwest that has been returned to the Nation of Altzan. Our federal officials in Congress are gutless and we have no Lincoln-type in the White House. My descendants curse me and question why I and their other ancestors let this happen to them. The tears will not stop flowing for what has been lost.”
www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty138.htm

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#16]
hell, the Mexican govt admits to over 23million in America...that's almost 10% of our population.  I call that an invasion.  They intend to breed us out.  I call it the Aztlan Intifada
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top