Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2006 7:18:12 AM EDT
Topic says it all.  Would you do it?  Wondering what it entails i.e. how long do you have to stay for, who pays for your expenses, lodging, what exactly would you be doing, etc....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:21:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Although I have not done this, I do plan to do this in 3 or 4 years.  As to expenses, that is why I'm thinking 3 to 4 years, as I'll be in a position to devote a couple of months on my dime.

This is an extraordinarily important movement, IMHO, and I would encourage any and all to think about this.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
If I was out there and stronger financially... I'd be doing it in a heartbeat!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Long as i can bring my own guns, I'd go for 3 months or longer. Be like a tactical vacation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
is there a link?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:49:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Too easy to get myself sued or arrested.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#6]
How many people here has sent them any money!???

That is the real question..........
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I would go IF I could afford too! Theres just no way in hell I can swing it
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I have heard a lot of people not living on the borders are joining up and contributing. If you live in an area where alot of illegals are working you can report employers, report the illegals and video surveillance.

I am not sure about this. Just what I've heard.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:01:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I can't spare the time, but I do spare the change.

Give them money if you can't give them some time! The size of the current illegal alien protests must be exceeded by us in some way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:02:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have heard a lot of people not living on the borders are joining up and contributing. If you live in an area where alot of illegals are working you can report employers, report the illegals and video surveillance.

I am not sure about this. Just what I've heard.

This is what will ultimately put a stop to II.  Not playing "Rambo Dress-up" and hanging out in the desert.    I do think that the Minute Man project is a good thing overall, I also feel that too many people are joing up for the wrong reasons and are liabilities waiting to happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top