Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 11:40:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:45:08 AM EDT
[#1]

That pisses me off to no end.

Most of this money is probably coming from "immigrants" in Europe (and probably being collected in mosques) - but I can just imagine some brainless hippies giving.  

Technically, I would hope that anyone who gives to something like that could be prosecuted under laws about providing support to terrorist organizations - since a lot of European countries (like Italy, Germany, Britian, etc) have had homegrown terrorists in the past, I'd imagine some existing laws could be stretched to prosecute idiots like this.

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#2]
With all of the treaties in place, and the fact that european countries have troops engaged in Iraq,

1. Accounts should be able to be frozen
2. Those who are funneling money should be able to be prosecuted under treason/aid and comfort/accessory to murder/SOMETHING laws
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't wait for someone to try and sell them here.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#4]
We need to restart the PHX project
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone sponsoring, collecting money, hang posters etc....should be hunted down and shot. Every single one.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
i can assure you only muslim immigrants are supporting sh*t like that, maybe a few leftist hippies as well.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone sponsoring, collecting money, hang posters etc....should be hunted down and shot. Every single one.

I was thinking radioactive toothpaste and dioxin soaked shampoo but these people don’t ever bathe anyway.

Jokes aside: Any nation that allows this to happen should be sanctioned. The people that are doing it need to die. With a quickness.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Lets not forget that by "Europeans" they're probably referring to that segment of European population that is fastest growing  by both immigration and conversion, RoP'ers!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:24:13 PM EDT
[#10]

The Phoenix Program was an "assassination campaign" and has received much criticism as an example of human rights atrocities committed by the CIA and the organizations it supports. Indeed, faulty intelligence often led to the murder of innocent civilians, in contravention to the Geneva Conventions. American statistics showed 19,534 members of the Viet Cong “neutralized” during 1969 — 6,187 murdered, 8,515 captured, and 4,832 defected to the South Vietnamese side. South Vietnamese government figures were much higher. The record by one team was held by Karl Sherrick and Gary Leroy of 63 kills in one month. They accounted for more than 200 during their tour. However, fewer than 10% of the casualties attributed to Phoenix operations were actually targeted by program operatives, with most of the remaining casualties being assigned VCI status after they were killed. Efforts by provincial chiefs to meet quotas also led to manipulation of statistics by counting non-VCI arrests, arresting the same person multiple times, and attributing military casualties to the Phoenix program. It was widely recognized that statistical record keeping during the first few years of Phoenix program operations was subject to distortion, embellishment and was very inaccurate.......DOD figures put the total number killed under Phoenix at over 1800 per month.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top