Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 10:56:01 AM EDT
The thread of a fellow ARF.Commer being arrested kinda reminds me of that story...
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#1]
three if by black helicopter
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:04:40 AM EDT
[#2]
It's the natural tendency for government to become tyranical and oppressive.  jefferson wrote that somewhere I believe.  That's why they wrote the Second Ammendment..
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm having a hard time coming up with any more witty one-liners that are directed at the BATFE.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:11:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm having a hard time coming up with any more witty one-liners that are directed at the BATFE.

My personal favorite of yours was "Fuck you very much"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:21:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 I hate them sumbiches
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 I hate them sumbiches

+1 also

for a one liner,, " eat shit cockbags"
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:31:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's the natural tendency for government to become tyranical and oppressive.  jefferson wrote that somewhere I believe.  That's why they wrote the Second Ammendment..

The second amendment is slowly becoming worthless.

If a country wanted to adopt a constitution similar to ours, I hope they would reword it clearly enough for their liberals, and similar alphabet agencies understand.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]

" eat shit cockbags"

That sounds so wrong, I like it!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top