Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2006 1:20:50 PM EDT
I'm looking for advice, things I should consider, books I should read, people I should talk to, etc.

I'm 27, and I've realized that there are probably only a handful of people out there that I would be happy to work for in the long run.  Therefore I think the only way I can be both happy and successful financially in the long term is to start my own business.  I have a college degree in economics, I'm obviously a shooter, I have some IT experience, some automotive experience and am generally capable in regards to things mechanical.  I'm good with people, I'm willing to work hard, I'm not very interested in relocateing (I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado).  I have access to a small amount of capital immediately (say up to $100K) and possibilities for more.

So tell me what you would do or what advice you have for me.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont have the time now..I have meeting in 10 min...I'll post my thoughts later.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top