Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/22/2006 9:46:44 PM EDT
I recently ordered an Aussie Style Bush Hat from IMSPLUS.com, I ordered a black one, but when it arrived, it was Khaki.  I did a very, very long Google search to find a black bush hat and was very disappointed when it showed up the wrong color.  I figured that maybe their website had a glitch that allowed the option to select the black color, when they didn't actually stock black (like most places).

I called them up today and told them what the error was.  I didn't have to listen to a stupid machine tell me to press buttons for what I wanted, or hold for a long time to finally get to speak to someone. I was immediately connected to a real person.  She looked up my order and put me on hold for about 2 minutes to go see for herself if they had the black ones in stock.  She came back and told me that they did have them, and she would get it shipped out tomorrow and that I could keep the Khaki one FOR FREE!  

I would have been happy if they had eaten the shipping to send the khaki hat back to them, and then shipped the black one to me!  I will definitely do business with this company again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Can I have the Khaki one?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:02:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can I have the Khaki one?

No.  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I got Elder Scrolls 4 for free today because of awesome customer service.

Amazon.com made a mistake and charged me 4 times for the game, and for one other order I placed late last week.  Charged 4 times for each item.   that I had pre-ordered for a long time, but none of that was ever refunded.  The check card I used was for a bank account in another bank than my main account is, and only had a little less than a $1,000 dollars in it, so when this stuff hit, it put the account in the negative.  I had seen this before, they usually just refund the other charges the same day the order goes through and thats the end of it.  This time, none of the charges were refunded.

I was patient with them until today, when the bank put an overdraft charge on that damn account for being in the negative, becuase of Amazon.  I put my phone number in their system, stating that I wanted a call back ASAP, and waited.  It only took about 30 seconds for a rep to call me.  She explained that for some reason the extra charges were not refunded, and for my trouble, she refunded all 4 charges for the elder scrolls video game, and 3 of the 4 charges on the other order I placed.  I was actually quite impressed.  I wish they would have given me the other item as the freebie though, it was more expensive

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Amazon.com made a mistake and charged me 4 times for the game, and for one other order I placed late last week.  Charged 4 times for each item.   that I had pre-ordered for a long time, but none of that was ever refunded.  The check card I used was for a bank account in another bank than my main account is, and only had a little less than a $1,000 dollars in it, so when this stuff hit, it put the account in the negative.  I had seen this before, they usually just refund the other charges the same day the order goes through and thats the end of it.  This time, none of the charges were refunded.

I was patient with them until today, when the bank put an overdraft charge on that damn account for being in the negative, becuase of Amazon.  I put my phone number in their system, stating that I wanted a call back ASAP, and waited.  It only took about 30 seconds for a rep to call me.  She explained that for some reason the extra charges were not refunded, and for my trouble, she refunded all 4 charges for the elder scrolls video game, and 3 of the 4 charges on the other order I placed.  I was actually quite impressed.  I wish they would have given me the other item as the freebie though, it was more expensive

Sweet!  What is Elder scrolls?  An online RPG?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Single Player RPG.  One of the biggest, best games of the year (so far).  I am out of town right now, so I cannot install it until tommorrow, but it was delivered yesterday.  Something to look forward to when I get home.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Single Player RPG.  One of the biggest, best games of the year (so far).  I am out of town right now, so I cannot install it until tommorrow, but it was delivered yesterday.  Something to look forward to when I get home.

I am a big fan on single player RPG's (Final Fantasy, Xenogears, Legend of Legia etc.)  Please let me know how you like it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am a big fan on single player RPG's (Final Fantasy, Xenogears, Legend of Legia etc.)  Please let me know how you like it.

Sure.  You can also check out this thread -

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=447669

A bunch of screenshots, and some input from people who have been playing it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn.  No xbox360 here.    I've thought about getting one, but the deer rifle was in line first.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:22:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn.  No xbox360 here.    I've thought about getting one, but the deer rifle was in line first.

There is a PC version, that's what I got waiting.  Those screenshots I posted in the other thread are of the PC version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top