Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/22/2006 4:09:41 PM EDT
Ok say you are single, (or not whatever floats your boat) a female walks up to where you are working, a constuction site, your garage, a gas station. Wherever, she talks maturely, looks hot, dressses maturely, takes interest in you and what you are doing. You spend time talking, one things leads to another you decide to go to a private area for a little more close time and she is receptive.
Ok you are faced with moral question. Do you card her, do you run a background check?
What happens if you hit it and find out she is 15.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:12:27 PM EDT
15?!

Dude. You better be 17 or something. I'm 21 and 18 year olds are obviously too young...

"look mature, talk mature". That's what pedophiles and sex predators online say to justify their behavior.

don't spend too much time on myspace now!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:19:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gordon_freeman:
15?!

Dude. You better be 17 or something. I'm 21 and 18 year olds are obviously too young...

"look mature, talk mature". That's what pedophiles and sex predators online say to justify their behavior.

If she tells you not to pick her up at her house, but to look for her to flag you down several blocks away on a street corner, chances are she's jailbait. Hard to combat pedophiles when websites like myspace.com keep popping up too. If the owner is smart, he/she would have some type of disclaimer saying they are not responsible for real life meetings.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:21:49 PM EDT
Hell no. Plenty of older women around no need to mess with tennie boppers.

Max
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:24:55 PM EDT
No I was asking a question,
I am 48, and after reading the thread of the Deb Lafarve I was attempting to start the thinking process from some of those who posted "just hit it" and shut up comments.
I have a wife my same age and I don't want anything other then her, oh and she is much better then I can remember the 20 somethings before I got married ( at 25). This was a reverse, or so I have read of the Lafarve situation.
I am sorry my intent was not clear.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:27:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By snarfbatt:
Ok say you are single, (or not whatever floats your boat) a female walks up to where you are working, a constuction site, your garage, a gas station. Wherever, she talks maturely, looks hot, dressses maturely, takes interest in you and what you are doing. You spend time talking, one things leads to another you decide to go to a private area for a little more close time and she is receptive.
Ok you are faced with moral question. Do you card her, do you run a background check?

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

where's that admiral ackbar picture when I need it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:27:41 PM EDT
I usually stick to the rule of, if they are old enough to drive, they are old enough to ride.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 4:29:10 PM EDT by Hylton]
Three minutes of "hitting it" isn't worth 25 years behind bars, or in Ohio probation
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:29:15 PM EDT
Distract her long enough so you can look in her purse for an ID. If her age checks out, then hit it like a retard on a drumset.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:30:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 4:31:03 PM EDT by MudBug]
12 years ago when I was 30 I met a girl in a bar and eventually gave her a ride home. She started getting grabby and asked me to pull into a local park where we started some serious spit swapping.

A few minutes into it and a cop pulled up behind us, flashed his lights and told us to get out of the car.

I found out that there was a curfew in that park because of gang activity, and that's why he stopped us.

But more importantly... During the questioning he kept asking me where I had met her, how long I new her, etc.. and I told him the truth, that I had just met her that night in a bar.

Good thing they also found her fake ID which kinda confirmed my story cuz she turned out to be only 17 , hell I thought she had to be at least 21 since that's the age to get into the bar.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:31:04 PM EDT
If a girl tells you she's 20, and looks 16...she's 12.

If a girl tells you she's 26, and looks 26...she's damn near 40.

(Courtesy of Chris Rock)

And to answer the original question, no I would no hit it without some sort of real age...too many unforseen things can happen in the future to bring your name up and put your butt in a sling.

Course, if she has a fake ID...two words: Plausible Deniability.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:32:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MudBug:
12 years ago when I was 30 I met a girl in a bar and eventually gave her a ride home. She started getting grabby and asked me to pull into a local park where we started some serious spit swapping.

A few minutes into it and a cop pulled up behind us, flashed his lights and told us to get out of the car.

I found out that there was a curfew in that park because of gang activity, and that's why he stopped us.

But more importantly... During the questioning he kept asking me where I had met her, how long I new her, etc.. and I told him the truth, that I had just met her that night in a bar.

Good thing they also found her fake ID which kinda confirmed my story cuz she turned out to be only 17 , hell I thought she had to be at least 21 since that's the age to get into the bar.

You would of been alright in GA.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:33:59 PM EDT
If you are a man, don't even think of it.

If you are a woman looking at a younger man, go ahead. Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:34:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Doucheatron3000:
If a girl tells you she's 20, and looks 16...she's 12.

If a girl tells you she's 26, and looks 26...she's damn near 40.

(Courtesy of Chris Rock)

And to answer the original question, no I would no hit it without some sort of real age...too many unforseen things can happen in the future to bring your name up and put your butt in a sling.

Course, if she has a fake ID...two words: Plausible Deniability.

You aint ah shitin go look at some of the Middle schools and high schools some of these girls look MUCH older than they really are.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:38:40 PM EDT
If you have to question the girl, keep it in your pants.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:41:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BIKECOP29:

Originally Posted By MudBug:

You would of been alright in GA.

She was fucking hot to. She worked as an arobics instructor and did a little swimsuit modeling. We kept in contact for awhile since we had mutual friends, but by the time she was legal she had got caught up in the party crowd and had no use for an old man that had recently quit drinking.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:42:54 PM EDT
If she told me she was older than 18, that's all I need. But if she looks younger than 35, then I'm not going to be interested in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:46:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Charging_Handle:
Distract her long enough so you can look in her purse for an ID. If her age checks out, then hit it like a retard on a drumset.

Ahh. So instead of statutory rape, you get processed with mugging.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:16:21 PM EDT
In a word: STING!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:21:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gordon_freeman:
15?!

More for me!
Seriously though - how can 3 years matter to you, if they are legal?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:23:50 PM EDT
she wants your money, not you.......she`s in deamland and wants you to make her dream come true. drop her run like hell and don`t regret it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:24:30 PM EDT
In the famous words of Rotten Robert: "Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed?! Hell, no!! Old enough to pee is old enough for me!!"

I haven't seen Rotten Robert in a while. Wonder where he is?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:46:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
I usually stick to the rule of, if they are old enough to drive, they are old enough to ride.

+1
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:01:26 PM EDT
Background check and card, it is the only way to ethically hit someone you are not sure of.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:03:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By snarfbatt:

looks like someone meet a honey on myspace.com
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:15:17 PM EDT
Funny this comes up...

I just blogged about going for younger men this morning.

Since I was let go recently, I was thinking: could I be some young GWU student's Mrs. Robinson? (my office is pretty close to the campus, so I see the eye candy when I'm outside on lunch)

I'm beginning to think that relationships with emotional attachment are rubbish. I'm tired of getting hurt. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em -- bring on the co-eds. I can get away with it: I'm 24 but look 18.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:35:29 PM EDT

That doesn't happen to ME.........maybe in a dream, but not real life.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:40:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ZitiForBreakfast:
If you are a man, don't even think of it.

If you are a woman looking at a younger man, go ahead. Nothing will happen.

you said this one right
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:40:50 PM EDT
Nope.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:40:57 PM EDT
I'm 20 and I'm dating a 30 year old grad student. I love it. I live in on-campus housing and she has her own place so we prefer her place. She's already cooked dinner for me: wonderful lasagna with soup and brownies. She knows the way to my heart!

So much less hassle and no games. Better conversation and understanding. I really appreciate older women now.

There's hope, Bellona! Just find a good one.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:41:02 PM EDT
Hit it like there is no tommorow.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 6:44:12 PM EDT
well being 19 in Mo can Legally hti anything in Highschool.

So Yes
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:57:33 PM EDT
As an old roommate used to say... there's no too young, only too tight.

Seriously though, if you're not sure, you better find out how old she is. Like they say, "16 will get ya 20."
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:11:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hylton:
Three minutes of "hitting it" isn't worth 25 years behind bars, or in Ohio probation

Dude, you can keep going for ALL three minutes?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:18:51 PM EDT
16+ is the rule here in NC...
they changed it a few years back from the 15+2 thing or whatever
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:32:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By maxell27:
Hell no. Plenty of older women around no need to mess with tennie boppers.

Max

+1
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:44:02 PM EDT
When in doubt. Hit it!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:53:53 PM EDT
Carding is not an option in Florida. If you do the crime, you WILL do the time.

From Florida law:

800.04 Lewd or lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age.
(2) PROHIBITED DEFENSES.--Neither the victim's lack of chastity nor the victim's consent is a defense to the crimes proscribed by this section.

(3) IGNORANCE OR BELIEF OF VICTIM'S AGE.--The perpetrator's ignorance of the victim's age, the victim's misrepresentation of his or her age, or the perpetrator's bona fide belief of the victim's age cannot be raised as a defense in a prosecution under this section.

Top Top