Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/22/2006 2:50:23 PM EDT
Paging PC gurus out there. Funny thing is happening when I am searching for something on Google. I type in the word of what I want to search for. It comes up with a website I want, example would be UPS tracking. I click on it and get directed to either Lycos, Yahoo, or some site totaly unrelated to what I want. What is going on? I am not the best at PCs mind you. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:52:13 PM EDT
It's ok....."google is not my friend" either. No matter how many times somebody tells me it is.

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:01:09 PM EDT
Spyware sucks, try removing it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:27:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil:

I did using SB Search & Destroy. Anything better out that???
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:30:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

Originally Posted By ProfessorEvil:

I did using SB Search & Destroy. Anything better out that???

Ask Carter to help you.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:49:05 PM EDT
Actually the MS Anitspyware software is free, and very good from what I understand. Download it from the MS updates website, if you haven't already.

It's here: www.microsoft.com/athome/security/spyware/default.mspx
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:16:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By DScott:
Actually the MS Anitspyware software is free, and very good from what I understand. Download it from the MS updates website, if you haven't already.

WooHooo, cleared up the problem, many thanks. Hmmm, I have a firewall (Zone Alarm) and Anti syware stuff and it still got through. Curse you Bill Gates!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:20:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RABIDFOX50:

Originally Posted By DScott:

WooHooo, cleared up the problem, many thanks. Hmmm, I have a firewall (Zone Alarm) and Anti syware stuff and it still got through. Curse you Bill Gates!

hehe
Top Top