Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The bottom line is emissions.  3/4 ton and up trucks can have them because the emissions standards are relaxed, purposfully because of the need.

It has nothing to do with the American consumer's distaste from the failure of the GM/Olds 350.

VW's TDI has sold very well despite the price premium over the most powerful engine.

The modern diesel engines from Toyota, Daimler, BMW, VW, Audi, etc. cannot be imported because of the requirement for low sulfur diesel.  Only 10 years ago, road #2 diesel had up to 500 ppm (parts per million) sulfur.  This was reduced in stages and by next year, all road diesel will have under 50 ppm sulfur, allowing almost any foriegn diesel to be imported.

Diesels run on excess air, unlike a gasoline engine.  This excess air allows the sulfur to be oxidized in a three-way catalyst to sulfur trioxide which combines with the produced water vapor to form sulfuric acid.  This "washes" the catalyst from the converter, rendering it useless.  This cannot happen in a gasoline engine because they run on a fixed air-fuel ratio which produces NOx, CO and HC.  In the three way catalyst, the NOx is reduced to N2 and O2, the latter of which oxidizes the CO to CO2 and the HC to CO2 and H2O.  This is controlled automatically by the application of pre and post oxygen level sensors, one before the catalyst and one immediately after.

The sulfur problem wasn't the first.  BMW's 4 liter V8 of the early to mid 1990s had a problem and it was a gasoline engine.  It used an aluminum block with  nickel-plated cylinder walls.  BMW nearly bought all on the road here in the states.  Remember, the emissions system must be trouble free for the first 100,000 miles.  With 250 ppm sulfur diesel, no manufacturer would warrant their system for that duration.  Or could warrant.

In other words, hold on.  We will see diesels in nearly all vehicles next year.

+1, it's nice to see someone who knows what they are talking about post. Honda has an accord running around Europe right now that gets 45mpg and has 300 ft/lbs of torque. The Benz E320cdi my friend just got can out-run a mustang from a standing stop and gets over 40mpg, and he is buying biodiesel here in town.

If GM had a brain, fuck that… if ANYONE at GM had ½ a brain, they would put an inline 6 turbo diesel in the Tahoe/suburban and mate it to a 6-speed manual, they couldn’t keep them on the lot.

Long live Rudolph!!!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Holy shit,a Ford Focus with 236 ft-lbs of torque at 2000 rpm?

That sounds kinda fun
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Consumers like gas engines because that's all they know.  Put the average American in a modern diesel, and I'd be surprised if they even notice.  In fact I remember reading an article from an automotive journalist where he test-drove a PT Cruiser and didn't realize for quite a while that he was driving a diesel.  I think a lot of Americans would prefer diesel for their torque.

This might be true in temperate climates, but they'd know for sure in the colder areas of the US.

True, there is some wait.  IIRC it's something like 9 seconds with temps in the low teens for my car.  Newer ones are supposedly better.  If we had higher cetane fuel, it would ease cold starts also.  Biodiesel is higher cetane.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Put the average American in a modern diesel, and I'd be surprised if they even notice.

I bet they would notice when it needed maint. which seems to be about 30%? more than a gas engine.

add to that 50 cents more per gallon for fuel. (in oregon anyway)

Yes, but the MPG more than makes up for the extra cost of diesel. Not to mention the fact that you can use biodiesel and stop sending a monthly check to the bin Ladens....

I'd buy a diesel in a second if anything but ghey VW junk-mobiles and ridiculously oversized Dodges/Fords were available.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I thought I remembered as a kid diesel being cheaper,but up here it's quite a bit more expensive.

Last I noticed a gallon of diesel was $2.80+ compared to $2.30+ for a gallon of regualr unleaded.

WTF's that all about?

I'd love to be able to get a bare bones small pickup with a large V-6 towing capacity and 30+ miles to the gallon....but the extra charge usually involved in getting into a diesel and the added expense of the fuel itself pretty much makes it pointless.

It USED to be cheaper than gasoline....someone realized that they could tax the hell out of it to make up the difference.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This might be true in temperate climates, but they'd know for sure in the colder areas of the US.

True, there is some wait.  IIRC it's something like 9 seconds with temps in the low teens for my car.  Newer ones are supposedly better.  If we had higher cetane fuel, it would ease cold starts also.  Biodiesel is higher cetane.

Wait till they run it out of fuel and have to prime the filter, or it gets to cold and their fuel gels up on them. Then there's the fuel on your hands deal, I always wear gloves when fueling my truck. When you get down near 0*F you have to plug them in. And most people won't want to wait to turn the engine off at stops and you need to cool the turbo down for a minute or two. The cool down thing aplies to gas turbo rigs too. I've been driving diesels for over 33 years and just deal with the problems but a lot of peoples won't want to. Also my CDT is my BOV cause I have between 100 to 200 gallons of diesel in my big rig at any time that I can pump out if I need it to get out of Dodge and there isn't any fuel localy.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#7]

I'd buy a diesel in a second if anything but ghey VW junk-mobiles and ridiculously oversized Dodges/Fords were available.

You can get a jeep liberty in diesel.

IMO diesel currently doesn't pencil out unless you are doing a lot of towing. Yes you get better mileage than a gas pickup. My fathers Ford 7.3 gets about 18 MPG a comparable gasser gets about 12 MPG now add the inital cost for the optional engine which can be 3000+. Then you need to add that your maint will cost more as well. Also another consideration is that you really cant be lax on maint with a diesel. Choose not to change an airfilter and it may cost you a turbo.

Dont get me wrong I think diesels are great and they really have unbelivable power, but if you are looking at it strictly from a cost perspective it may or may not make sense. Its not as easy as choosing the highest MPG. you need to look at the other factors as well.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#8]
My Crew Cab 4x4 chevy with the LBZ diesel and allison combo kicks ass. 360 HP and 650 LBTQ.
Calling a yoda a truck in the presence of my truck is a joke. I'm getting about 16-17 mpg with 7500 miles so far. Fuel is a little more than the cheap 87 crap. About mid grade gas price. I'd get better MPG if I could keep my foot out of it. But you hear that turbo spool and BAM! It's on! I won a drag race with a infinity Q fag mobile today down katella in Villa park and smoked him by at least 5 cars.  I bought this truck because it tows my boat and toys really well. Un believable power.  Buy American. I think you will be suprised.  Further more if the SHTF and you had to travel you could do so with a Full size truck & travel trailer while getting decent mileage. With the jap crap you'd be pressing the limits of the truck and burn way more fuel. Jap trucks are cars with a truck bed. Might as well be a rancharo.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
In a word, EPA restrictions and tariffs.
The Toyota Hino diesel is set to be an option in the new Tundra in a year or so.

Looks like I should start saving some money now.

I've been wanting to get a diesel vehicle, and I've been somewhat interested in the Tundras.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:01:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I rode in a Liberty CRD, it was really cool.
The friends' friend says he is getting a little over 30 on the highway, and about 26 in town.

I was blown away that it was a 4-banger, it pulled like a V8.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:32:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yes, those look like good rigs. But I should have added that it must also be at least 18 years old. That's how old my Ranger is and about the only thing I can afford. So in 18 years, I'll be driving a Jeep Liberty diesel. Who hoo!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:07:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IF, not WHEN it happens, I think It'll be the final nail in the coffin for the US truck industry.

Not even, the 'yota diesel won't compete in the HP/ Torque wars beteween the big three. you're getting stock engines now that have more power than the hopped up ones did 15 years ago.

Gomer, get a clue. When talking Toyota diesels, economy is a major factor. And if you want to talk HP and economy, well then Hino (Toyota) still comes out on top. If you want to talk about noise and black smoke.....Ohhhhh cummins baby.

I don't post much, I lurk alot. But, there's nothing worse than a internet tard posting B.S. about shit that he knows nothing about.  

I've been driving and working on diesel powered vehicles for 33 years and know more than a little about them. As power and torque has gone up so has fuel economy. In big rigs the new high HP motors are also getting mileage you could only dream of 25 years ago. Most diesel owners are looking for both economy and power.

Take your Fugly Hino and get over in the right lane cause I'm coming by, either in my CTD or my Cat powered Pete.

You do realize that the chevy duramax is a Isuzu diesel don't you? Right now I don't think the big three have the resources to get is any sort of battle with anyone. If you want to talk about big rigs, well that's comparing apple and oranges and is off subject.

Toyota owns Hino, and that's who has been building a majority of the diesels for Toyota the last 30-40 years.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I rented a 4-cyl Toyota diesel SUV in India and it was fantastic.  The vehicle was large, comfortable, rugged, and it sipped fuel (we were probably 50 miles from the nearest petrol station and needed something which didn't have to be refueled much).  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Posted by nefj40
"You do realize that the chevy duramax is a Isuzu diesel don't you? Right now I don't think the big three have the resources to get is any sort of battle with anyone. If you want to talk about big rigs, well that's comparing apple and oranges and is off subject. "

They are owned by GM and are made here in the US. Same with Allison. The casting plant and assembly is in michigan. I'm not gonna argue with you, just pointing out the facts. It's obvious you have something against American made vehicles. And you know nothing about the big 3's diesels.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not sure I would want a diesel car, if there was an equivelant gas car available.

Bull.  All dealers sell their allocation of TDIs without ANY discounts. Performance isn't the issue either..

When I picked up my TDI, there was a bidding war over the last TDI Jetta in stock.  It went for $2000 OVER sticker.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:11:41 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not sure I would want a diesel car, if there was an equivelant gas car available.

Bull.  All dealers sell their allocation of TDIs without ANY discounts. Performance isn't the issue either..

When I picked up my TDI, there was a bidding war over the last TDI Jetta in stock.  It went for $2000 OVER sticker.

WOW!  I thought no one wanted a diesel car!  The price one pays for 48 MPG is amazing.

Yes, I have a 2000 TDI and a 2006 Kawasaki that gets ~75 MPG.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
You do realize that the chevy duramax is a Isuzu diesel don't you? Right now I don't think the big three have the resources to get is any sort of battle with anyone. If you want to talk about big rigs, well that's comparing apple and oranges and is off subject.

Toyota owns Hino, and that's who has been building a majority of the diesels for Toyota the last 30-40 years.

The Duramax was a joint project that GM had the most to say about. The only reason that GM did this was to get a new name for their diesel line cause they had been spanked so bad by Ford's and Dodge's diesel offerings. Unless 'yota offers a 3/4 ton or 1 ton diesel with over 325hp and 625+ torque they'll get spanked in the pick-up market too. The old Izusu 4cyl TD would have been OK if they had offered the right trans behind it. Unless you have enough gears in the trans you need big power/ torque. I've driven some medium duty Hinos and loaded the first hill you come to they fall flat on their face. So unless Toyota pumps them up, Get over in the right lane cause I'm coming by in my Dodge CTD. And I'm not blowing a bunch of black smoke cause thats just wasted fuel.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:04:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Toyota diesels imported in the 70s and 80s were absolutely horrible, underpowered dogs. Had a buddy with a Landcruiser w/ diesel and it was a joke. Toyota vehicles so equipped were the subject of many engine swaps. I would hope they've learned something in the last 25 years, though.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
IF, not WHEN it happens, I think It'll be the final nail in the coffin for the US truck industry.

The Japanese diesel truck would MURDER the US truck industry...............and Detroit has only themselves to blame!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Thats why the Diesel VW Tourag was sold for about a minute before being pulled.

And is coming back for the (late in) 2006 model year.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW!  I thought no one wanted a diesel car!  The price one pays for 48 MPG is amazing.

VW CONTROLS the US diesel car market right now. We all know about supply and demand, right? They would be foolish to produce more diesel cars than they can sell. In fact, it might be in their best interest to produce 90-95% of the cars the know they can sell. Demand will drive up the selling price, and the profit per unit.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Consumers like gas engines because that's all they know.  Put the average American in a modern diesel, and I'd be surprised if they even notice.  In fact I remember reading an article from an automotive journalist where he test-drove a PT Cruiser and didn't realize for quite a while that he was driving a diesel.  I think a lot of Americans would prefer diesel for their torque.

I drive a TDI Jetta. It was 18* outside a couple times here and I ignored the glowplug light and it started right up with no wait every time I tried it. I was impressed. I also get ~600 miles on a 13 gallaon tank :)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:42:00 PM EDT
[#23]
SnoopisTDI, it's nice to have you and Keith_J in here... who actually know what you are talking about.
Man, if Toyo made a taco crew-cab pre-runner w/a turbo diesel, I would be the 1st in line if I could.

Here's something you "but diesels didn't work in the 70's/80's... " guys should read:
www.bankspower.com/Tech_dieselperf.cfm
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I drive a TDI Jetta. It was 18* outside a couple times here and I ignored the glowplug light and it started right up with no wait every time I tried it. I was impressed. I also get ~600 miles on a 13 gallaon tank :)

Only 13 gallons in the tank?  Sounds like you need to perform a ventectomy  

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:56:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Posted by nefj40
"You do realize that the chevy duramax is a Isuzu diesel don't you? Right now I don't think the big three have the resources to get is any sort of battle with anyone. If you want to talk about big rigs, well that's comparing apple and oranges and is off subject. "

They are owned by GM and are made here in the US. Same with Allison. The casting plant and assembly is in michigan. I'm not gonna argue with you, just pointing out the facts. It's obvious you have something against American made vehicles. And you know nothing about the big 3's diesels.

Yes I do know that, the SD diesel is a navistar. The latest in Dodge is a 24v Cummins, the 12v is better though for swapping into other vehicles. I'm not anti-American vehicles, and I'm not anti "jap-scrap." I only know what I know, and while there's a million diesel Toyota LC's running around in Africa and the AU outback, I don't think there's even one Dodge CTD ripping around with it's 4" exhaust on either continent.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

VW CONTROLS the US diesel car market right now. We all know about supply and demand, right? They would be foolish to produce more diesel cars than they can sell. In fact, it might be in their best interest to produce 90-95% of the cars the know they can sell. Demand will drive up the selling price, and the profit per unit.

Actually, VW is limited in the number of diesels it can sell due to emissions.  While the innovative cooled EGR systems and two-way catalyst reduces NOx and HC, they still do not meet the top tier particulate emissions and as such, hurt the corporate "pool".  As such, there is a limit just like the CAFE impact on SUVs.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:33:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only 13 gallons in the tank?  Sounds like you need to perform a ventectomy  

BLAH!  All you need to do is trip the cap-activated valve with the fuel nozzle.  You then can squeeze in a few extra gallons.  The "ventectomy" is a bad idea since you NEED expansion space most of the time, you only do the vent top-off on long trips when the fuel will be used before it warms and expands.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Only when they come out with a true full sized truck.  From what I remember on the specs of the Toyota Tundra, its cargo and hauling specs arent quite up to that of the larger American trucks.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:27:22 PM EDT
[#29]
If you do some research on Europe's fuel taxes and start looking at the mileage a diesel can get, you might find more folks become interested in the diesel vehicles.

As far as taking care of the engine, yes some cost more but then again the mileage difference between a comparable gasser with equal power numbers means it equals out somewhere or there is not a gasser with similar power numbers.

As far as general motors goes, I told the salesman I would never buy a diesel from him as long as they derate the engine power when putting a stickshift behind the engine.  The simple fact there were no stick shifts in the area to test drive helped me make my decision as well.

I bought a 2 year old dodge, well maybe 3 years old I guess.  I won't be going back to a gas powered one ton pickup anytime soon after seeing the fuel mileage and power this engine delivers.

Add in the ease of storing diesel fuel and I think more people are considering diesel than some here think.

If small pickups with little 4 cylinder diesels come back I will most likely buy one for commuting and just use the dodge for serious hauling and towing stuff.

And even if toyota brings a half ton rated diesel pickup into the market, I know some folks who don't like the 3/4 and one ton diesel pickups due to the rough ride but they want the diesel engine.  I won't be buying a full size half ton pickup with a diesel, I want one of the little ones and it better have a stickshift.

I hate the fact that jeep does not have a stickshift in the liberty with the diesel, maybe that changed by now but as of 6 months back they would not build it so I would not consider it.

I still think a diesel wrangler would be the best commuter and fun vehicle ever, but I don't know if they will build it.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#30]
I owned a 1986 Mercury Topaz diesel with a 2.0 liter N/A engine. Still got over 50 mpg 11 years later when like a dumbass, I sold it for $400. It had a 15 gallon tank and would go forever.

Never touched the engine, I had to replace the fuel filter twice in it but it always started even in some bitterly cold weather. The rest of the car fell apart but the engine/driveline was bulletproof.

Best car I ever owned.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:39:10 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I still think a diesel wrangler would be the best commuter and fun vehicle ever, but I don't know if they will build it.

2007 Wrangler info:
www.jeep.com/07wrangler/

Standard Equipment
3.8L, 205hp, OHV, 12-valve, SMPI V6 gasoline engine

Available Equipment
2.8L direct-injection, common-rail diesel engine (export only)
5-speed 545RFE optional with diesel engine (export only)

They'll build it alright -just not for us.

eta: The 545RFE transmission is an automatic, right?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, those look like good rigs. But I should have added that it must also be at least 18 years old. That's how old my Ranger is and about the only thing I can afford. So in 18 years, I'll be driving a Jeep Liberty diesel. Who hoo!

We have one here at a local Jeep dealer,$23,unless your credit is trashed BADLY,you'd be suprised what you can afford,I know I was.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I bought a 2 year old dodge, well maybe 3 years old I guess.  I won't be going back to a gas powered one ton pickup anytime soon after seeing the fuel mileage and power this engine delivers.

Same reason I don't plan on going back to a gasoline powered car or truck

Add in the ease of storing diesel fuel and I think more people are considering diesel than some here think.

That is the other reason I bought my diesel F250

And even if toyota brings a half ton rated diesel pickup into the market, I know some folks who don't like the 3/4 and one ton diesel pickups due to the rough ride but they want the diesel engine.  I won't be buying a full size half ton pickup with a diesel, I want one of the little ones and it better have a stickshift.

I would have rather bought an F150 with a smaller turbo-diesel engine but Ford does not make one at this time.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Same reason I don't plan on going back to a gasoline powered car or truck

That is the other reason I bought my diesel F250

I would have rather bought an F150 with a smaller turbo-diesel engine but Ford does not make one at this time.

[/quote Ford's  working on it!!!! Should be out in the next couple of years.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Ford's  working on it!!!! Should be out in the next couple of years.

I've heard that before.

I believe Ford was to put the 4.5L V6 PowerStroke in the F150 that they now use in the LCF trucks (low cab forward)

I'll only believe a diesel in the F150 when I see them for sale.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#36]
If Toyo WANTS a full size rig they will make one and within a few years prob own that segment of the market as well.

Dodge makes a great trucks just look at the resell value
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Ford's  working on it!!!! Should be out in the next couple of years.

I've heard that before.

I believe Ford was to put the 4.5L V6 PowerStroke in the F150 that they now use in the LCF trucks (low cab forward)

I'll only believe a diesel in the F150 when I see them for sale.

Ford's working on it(or shall I say Navistar's working on it!)
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:51:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
BLAH!  All you need to do is trip the cap-activated valve with the fuel nozzle.  You then can squeeze in a few extra gallons.  The "ventectomy" is a bad idea since you NEED expansion space most of the time, you only do the vent top-off on long trips when the fuel will be used before it warms and expands.

Living in Florida, and driving w/o the vent for 5+ years now, I have yet to have the fuel expand and overflow on me.

It's just not an issue.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:00:58 PM EDT
[#39]
The next truck I buy will be an oil burner. A wrangler long wheelbase hardtop with a 6speed manual and the diesel out of the Liberty would be perfect. Add a 4" lift, and some 33's, and Im good.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:04:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
The next truck I buy will be an oil burner. A wrangler long wheelbase hardtop with a 6speed manual and the diesel out of the Liberty would be perfect. Add a 4" lift, and some 33's, and Im good.

How about a Jeep pick-up based on the Wrangler? Yell at Jeep,it just might happen,and it 'll be known as the Gladiator. Diesel powered too!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:08:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Just curious.  Or don't they have any?  Thoughts?

vmax84

It'd be interesting to see a Toyo diesel for the U.S market....

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Just wait until next year...the diesels are coming.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#43]
I hope you are right.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:50:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Just wait until next year...the diesels are coming.

Just don't hold yur breath on that...Don't get me wrong; I'm a huge turbo-diesel fan, but with the most current 2007 EPA regs; diesels are frowned upon While in Ireland; the wife & I got around the Isle with a Ford Mondeo Wagon w/turbo diesel 2.3L. Long story short the car had ample acceleration, handled 80 mph @ 2400 rpms, and got approx. 54 miles to the gallon. Too bad the chances for us to get these awesome engines are slim.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 9:33:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Here is a site for all your Toyota Diesel questions.

http://www.toyotadiesel.com/forums/index.php?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top