Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 7:15:49 AM EDT
I'm going to be there this week and wanted to check them out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The Bullet Hole - more of a range than a gun shop.  You can rent full-autos there as well.

Spooky
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Nagel's is the biggest and good for looking, but that's about all.  Their prices are ridiculous and the guys that work there are asses.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#3]
my favorite is dury's gun shop.  it's on the southside at 37 and hot wells.

a very knowledgable staff, a nice store, but they don't have a huge black rifle selection.  the prices are about average for a shop like that.  i've done business with them in the past and i have no problems with buying from them in the future...

www.durysguns.com/html/durys_main.html
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 9:52:13 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a relief to see we have so many cool gun-shops in Austin.
A town that is notorious for libtards.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Gun Stores in San Antonio you say? Why the Bullet Hole of course...as has been stated already.

Our store front is not all that big (Although a new one is in the planning stages that will be damned impressive). Come buy and test drive one of the full autos.

www.bullethole.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top