Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/21/2006 4:27:02 PM EDT
with a haliburton crew the other day, damn are they fun to work with, and now they are donating Oil Barrels full of money (literally) to a children's hospital nearby....

the libtards are still bitching about them
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:32:05 PM EDT
capitalist pig!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:46:09 PM EDT
that is what they usually say, fuckign Liberals, they bitch about us in the Oil Patch, then drive off in their big SUVs
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:21:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TacticalPenguin:
with a haliburton crew the other day, damn are they fun to work with, and now they are donating Oil Barrels full of money (literally) to a children's hospital nearby....

Did they show you the Halliburton Hurricane Machine©?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:33:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bytor94:

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:35:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bytor94:

what about the Haliburton Baby Chipper©?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:55:16 PM EDT
I have a neighbor who was complaining about Haliburton last fall. He has his own heating and air conditioning busines. I asked him if he would work in Iraq for what he is earning now. He said hell no. Then I asked how much would it take to get him to work over there. Then you could see the light bulbs going off in his head. Now he no longer complains about Haliburton.
Top Top