Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2001 8:16:45 PM EDT
Since the HC isn't making anymore Tales of the Gun, I would like to see Tales of the Automobile.  A different car or brand etc. every week.  What else would you guys like to see?
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
i want tales of firepower

ie bombs, missles, heavy weapons

i think that would be cool
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:26:32 PM EDT
[#2]
War Planes, ships,and tanks from around the world.      or a poor mans James Bond special would be nice.[:D]   [sniper]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 8:27:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to see the H.C. show old military training films.  Another one would be that they have somebody double check their film footage more closely...i.e.  Wermacht troops in Russia when they're talking about Israeli weapons.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]
A few years ago, the Discovery channel had a show entitled "Firepower." It was just as cyrax wished for...too bad they can't bring it back. (it would be too much for the antis to take)
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:10:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 10:31:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I like all the ancient history shows, too. But, while we are wishing, how about a show called "Americans" where for an hour, they tell the life story of some vet/gold star mother/war worker, etc?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top