Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 8:36:38 PM EDT
CHINA!

...children's ice cream Mandrake". and the import company is based in New Jersey.

I know when I think wholesome, natural foods I think of China and NJ...

WTF?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#1]

Holy crap!!  

Does this mean that the "italian sausage" in the grocery store is not actually from Italy?

Bastards!  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:47:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Holy crap!!  

Does this mean that the "italian sausage" in the grocery store is not actually from Italy?

Bastards!  

Italian sausage is a form of pork sausage which is noted for its heavy seasoning of fennel.
Florida's Natural is not a "type" it strongly suggests origin with the use of the possessive.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#4]
don't expect to see much more FL orange juice.  the FL citrus industry may be a thing of the past in the next 10 years.

the past 2 summers of hurricanes have destroyed the crops, leaving farmers with much lower revenue for business improvement, but that's nothing compared to the real problem:

CITRUS CANKER has spread all through the indian river citrus growing region (the largest production area in FL by far)  whole groves have had to been bulldozed and burned, but as yet there is no sign that the canker is under control, and continues to spread both north and south.  It is down almost to palm beach county, and north to the orlando area and spreading every day.

to top that off, land developers are buying out groves at an amazing rate.  Farmers faced with either growing oranges or taking a big cash offer for their land are taking the smart bet and getting out of the fruit business.  Once the groves are built on, they will not be comming back elsewhere.

enjoy FL OJ while it lasts... because it wont be arond much longer
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy crap!!  

Bastards!  

Italian sausage is a form of pork sausage which is noted for its heavy seasoning of fennel.
Florida's Natural is not a "type" it strongly suggests origin with the use of the possessive.

I'm just funnin with ya.  

Although in all seriousness, I always just saw "Florida's Natural" as the name of a company.  It never occured to me to expect that all of their product comes from Florida, just that the company was started in Florida at some point. Maybe I'm overly cynical

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:55:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Is your avatar of the Doogie Houser guy (Neil Patrick Harris)? It really does look like him.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is your avatar of the Doogie Houser guy (Neil Patrick Harris)? It really does look like him.

I'm so putting you on my list now!!

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm so putting you on my list now!!

Edited to add: It really does look like Dooige!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]
My brussel sprouts better be from there!~!!  That's all I got to say about that!!!

Oh yeah where the hell is brussels?
Bob
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:59:35 PM EDT
[#10]

But the local chinese restaurant does have a real general working in the kitchen, right?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:00:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
But the local chinese restaurant does have a real general working in the kitchen, right?

generally
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

generally

That's tso lame
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 10:04:55 PM EDT
[#13]
And the chicken  guy really is a officer right?

Same guy that managed Elvis right?

Bob
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:16:16 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
enjoy FL OJ while it lasts... because it wont be arond much longer

What about CA OJ?  

ETA FL Natural's fruit treats taste like shit anyway.  Gritty mutherfuckers, no big loss if they go TU.  Took one bite, and spit that mess in the trash.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

generally

That's tso lame

*GROAN*
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:27:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:09:06 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

generally

That's tso lame

I'm glad I live alone and have some space from my neighbors because everyone would wonder why the hell there's this hysterical laughter going on at 4:07 am.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top