Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2006 3:49:07 PM EDT
Charlie Sheen has joined the growing list of notable Hollywood Idiots this week. Appearantly besides being an actor, he is also an engineer, intelligence analyst, and physicist. It's pretty funny reading the article, I love people who have no clue but think they are well educated in informed.

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Oh yea, he is also an idiot for cheating on his hot wife.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:04:40 PM EDT
[#2]
He must be drinking again.  Then again, there are a lot of idiots here swallowing the same line of bullshit...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
tag, getting popcorn
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:17:03 PM EDT
[#4]
In

Before

The

Tinfoil

Beanie

Crowd

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]

???
A Christian Shiite Muslim?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:23:55 PM EDT
[#6]
you guys don't realize?  if an actor plays a role in a movie they immediately gain all the knowlege and experience of a REAL person in that position
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

That fuckstick is highly credible? And I'm Batman.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I guess Sheen is just playing himself in that stupid tv show he's in.
Yeah, heh heh, that 'highly credible' part gets me too. I wish we'd stop electing actors to public office. All of these morons now think they'll qualified to be in politics and run the country because they portray them on the screen, or some dumb crap.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I despise actors in politics and his "news" is on Alex Crackhead Jones site but...

The questions are valid. I've read a zillion pages on the 9/11 anomalies and it still does not all add up for me.

<takes cover>
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:32:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I despise actors in politics and his "news" is on Alex Crackhead Jones site but...

The questions are valid.

No, they aren't.  They've been answered over and over, as anyone with a brain and any sort of intellectual gumption would know.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

U.S.A. Saber?

What a bunch of morons.

BC
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quote:  No, they aren't.  They've been answered over and over, as anyone with a brain and any sort of intellectual gumption would know.

What "common sense", intellectual or otherwise tells you any guys with just boxcutters take over major aircraft and navigate to the WTC successfully? Thought they couldn't handle cesnas.

Why did WTC 7 come down?

Where were the wings, motors and tail at the Pentagon?

Just too many holes for me.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:51:02 PM EDT
[#14]
And we're off...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
What "common sense", intellectual or otherwise tells you any guys with just boxcutters take over major aircraft and navigate to the WTC successfully? Thought they couldn't handle cesnas.

Why did WTC 7 come down?

No, every single one of those points has been answered completely, over and over.  Your unwillingness to believe the answers is your own problem, not a problem with the answers.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:07:02 PM EDT
[#16]
More like: "The turd don't fall far from the horse's ass" in this case...
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:34:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Who would cheat on denise richards???  Wasn't it with a hooker too?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Why did WTC 7 come down?

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:40:23 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Quote:  No, they aren't.  They've been answered over and over, as anyone with a brain and any sort of intellectual gumption would know.

Why did WTC 7 come down?

Yes, a secret governement demolition team snuck into WTC-7 "Alias" style. One of them yelled "look over there". When EVERYONE in the building looked to see what was going on, they placed 12,000 lb of explosives, in 400 different places, while removing 300 critical steel support beams, and wiring it all together using over 6 miles of wire. They did that without changing the interior of the building, or anybody noticing...............................

It's seems highly possible.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:46:14 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why did WTC 7 come down?

Yes, a secret governement demolition team snuck into WTC-7 "Alias" style. One of them yelled "look over there". When EVERYONE in the building looked to see what was going on, they placed 12,000 lb of explosives, in 400 different places, while removing 300 critical steel support beams, and wiring it all together using over 6 miles of wire. They did that without changing the interior of the building, or anybody noticing...............................

It's seems highly possible.

dang man, don't you know, bush went back in time and placed all the explosives while the building was being built, so noone could see all the wiring, and then went back to the future and blowed it up!!!!

seriously, how do these people have the IQ required to sustain breathing?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures...

and that's basically where the story loses all credibility
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#22]
"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

and this,

I didn't think these guys were amateurs, granted they never starred in a war movie, or portrayed a navy seal, so they might seem like amateurs to sheen, but it seems they were highly trained terrorists, some who had also been to flight school, it isn't as if they took control of a c 17 filled with combat troops or anything either.
As the book "america's secret war" suggested, sep. 11th was a highly successful covert operation years in the planning and carried out by highly trained and motivated indivduals.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Charlie Sheen has joined the growing list of notable Hollywood Idiots this week. Appearantly besides being an actor, he is also an engineer, intelligence analyst, and physicist. It's pretty funny reading the article, I love people who have no clue but think they are well educated in informed.

Sad...his high point was scoring Ginger Lynn.

Still smarter than most libtards.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The questions are valid. I've read a zillion pages on the 9/11 anomalies and it still does not all add up for me.

No, they are not valid, they are one endless geyser of psychotic horseshit, ejaculated by blithering fucktards across the net.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:26:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I still agree with his questions. My bad for saying something here.

Saying something has been explained over and over again does not make it true or right.

Might as well have been 87 times.

I don't think a gun forum is a good place to start providing evidence or links to evidence about the details. This requires a huge amount of space. So again, my mistake.

It's funny how a bunch of technical guys when it comes to the minutia of detailed firearms information degenerate to mudslinging when off topic. Different rules apply?

Substitute Chuck Norris for Charlie Sheen and then what would you be thinking?
(I’m being funny)

I always question Authority and I find much fellowship in that regard on this board. I think we are patriots here and that being skeptical of your government is healthy.

My skepticism is neither liberal nor conservative.

At no time did I say “Bush did it”

Our government seems to provide only the information they want us to have. It is up to us to question.

What if it was the ATF that was providing you with the governments side of the story, would you be skeptical then?

I do know we all lost some freedoms in the aftermath. That although it was not a "right", now I'm not allowed to have a swiss army knife or nail clippers when travelling by air.

Had specific gun rights been affected, a different tune would be playing.

Let's not stop at gun rights.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:30:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Yes, definitely your bad.  If I believed something so embarrassingly idiotic in the face of overwhelming evidence, I'd keep it to myself before exposing myself to justified ridicule.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:32:24 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Wow!

A guy who has snorted a lot of coke and who had Heidi Fliess on speed dial disagrees with the gooberment!

I am immediately going to rush out and demand Bush's impeachment!
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.

Well, you ARE Wayne.......
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:58:14 AM EDT
[#29]

Yes, definitely your bad.  If I believed something so embarrassingly idiotic in the face of overwhelming evidence, I'd keep it to myself before exposing myself to justified ridicule.

Still slinging with a big hard-on and nothing but opinion.

Let me make this clear. I stated that his questions are valid. It is my opinion. I have looked for clear answers with the internet information available which is primarily archived CNN and other network news footage and commentary along with government documents. Many sites host lots of information.

I do not see the answers other than the government saying "we say this happened this way"

That is not proof in my mind so I will keep looking for the truth.

If you continue with the hard-on I can send pix.

Maybe if I send pix of the whole Sheen/Estevez clan you will be sated.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:07:28 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

+1
Hollyweirdos
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

No, actually it's nothing but fact.  If you were too lazy to look up the answers that have been given to every one of these so-called "questions" or too gullible to believe them, it's your problem.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:09:42 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Let me make this clear. I stated that his questions are valid. It is my opinion. I have looked for clear answers with the internet information available which is primarily archived CNN and other network news footage and commentary along with government documents. Many sites host lots of information.

I do not see the answers other than the government saying "we say this happened this way"

Nothing personal, but I get tired of folks "looking for the truth" in this matter.   You don't have to look for a damn thing that isn't right in front of your face. Anyone that buys into this nonsense are all escapees from the fool farm and should be kept apart from the rest of the populace lest you contaminate the gene pool.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:17:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Actor Charlie Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures...

and that's basically where the story loses all credibility

+1,000,000,000,000,000.00001
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:34:31 AM EDT
[#34]
Charlie is a high school dropout.

By the looks of things, he has managed to sidestep the GED process as well.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:37:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Saying something has been explained over and over again does not make it true or right.

Might as well have been 87 times.

I don't know, why don't you research how much explosives, and related items would have to be place in order to take down a building like WTC 7.

Then figure out how all that explosive could be placed, w/o anyone knowing, in a busy commercial building.

Then tell us what the purpose of taking down WTC 7 would be.

While you're at it, tell us why WTC 7 would be wired before 2 jets run into the 2 WTC towers.

---------------------------------

Here's a idea go to a large bridge that has auto traffic on it. At the mid point get out and stand by the side of the road for a few minutes. You will feel the bridge surface moving up and down as cars and trucks go by. Tons, and tons of concrete reacting to cars that weigh in the thousands of pounds.

Then think about what the effect would be if a several million ton building collapsed near a smaller building. Like a mini earthquake, with surface and underground damage, and shifting due to the impact.

Gee which is more plausible, covert demolition for some as yet unknown reason, for political purposes, coinciding with a major terrorist attack.

Or 2 of the worlds biggests heaviest objects ever made by man, collapsing and causing enough damage upon collapse to damage other nearby buildings.

NOW ANSWER THAT.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

His questions are valid if you are a fucking moron.  Too many  INDEPENDENT engineers have done detailed studies of how this happened.  

And no, none of us take the BATF's side of the issue in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  

And damn near none of us would take the .gov's side of this if so many INDEPENDENT engineers did not already explain how this happened, just from the way in which the building was constructed.

Get a grip.  This government could not keep a blowjojb secret, and you think they could keep this underwraps??????

TXL

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:41:23 AM EDT
[#37]
I just wasted five minutes of my life reading that. Any tips on getting it back?
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:44:15 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His questions are valid if you are a fucking moron.  Too many  INDEPENDENT engineers have done detailed studies of how this happened.  

And no, none of us take the BATF's side of the issue in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.  

And damn near none of us would take the .gov's side of this if so many INDEPENDENT engineers did not already explain how this happened, just from the way in which the building was constructed.

Get a grip.  This government could not keep a blowjojb secret, and you think they could keep this underwraps??????

TXL

Too many of us saw it live, on TV.

Plus, for conspiracy theories to be plausible, there has to be a "profit" motive. Something that gets someone towards a goal.

What possible goal is there in faking an attack on the Pentagon, remember there was also a missing jet that ended up there, or destroying WTC7.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:45:16 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I just wasted five minutes of my life reading that. Any tips on getting it back?

Whose?

look at your avatar, and the other images of her, you won't get your time back, but you will be way less grumpy.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whose?

look at your avatar, and the other images of her, you won't get your time back, but you will be way less grumpy.

When I read this at the end. That's what did it.

Charlie Sheen joins the rest of his great family and notably his father Martin Sheen, who has lambasted for opposing the Iraq war before it had begun yet has now been proven right in triplicate, in using his prominent public platform to stand for truth and justice and we applaud and salute his brave efforts, remembering Mark Twain's quote.

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:55:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Fair enough answers from the rest of you, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:55:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

how many times do we have to tell you!
it was Lee Harvey Oswald and he acted alone!
all the facts you need to know are in the Warren commission.  
Don’t look anywhere else and don’t think for yourself.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, you ARE Wayne.......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top