Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 1:10:18 PM EDT
In the past I've tempered my gun purchases since I had the perception my wife didn't spend much money. That was until an Anne Taylor Loft Store opened in town . Dam she buys a lot of clothes.

Well this weekend she went to town. She's trading her G35 in for this:

She got the sports handling package. The car has everything. Index shifting on the wheel, rear view reverse camera, mirrors tilt down for parking, rain sensing wipers, heat and AC comes thru the perferated leather seats, driver and front passenger seat, steering wheel and mirror memory, etc etc.

Oh yea, 306 HP with 275 ft lbs of torque delivered to the ground with 255 40 tires on 18" wheels. I think I rate an M16 after this purchase.

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope that Red X is safe...

OK now that it's fixed, I doubt you'll have the money for an M16 - you'll be too busy paying speeding tickets!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummm i'll trade two for the G35
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#3]
She traded a G35 for a RED X??!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#4]
she's trading it in for a red X?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:40:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow....I hope your getting some cause someone is gonna get seriously SCREWED!

Never never never EVER  buy a new car and trade another that you are still making payments on.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Your not talking about the Glock 35 are you?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:43:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Did you know it's steak and BJ day?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In the past I've tempered my gun purchases since I had the perception my wife didn't spend much money. That was until an Anne Taylor Loft Store opened in town . Dam she buys a lot of clothes.

Well this weekend she went to town. She's trading her G35 in for this:

rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=lexus+350/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/;_ylt=A9iby6KdKB9EM9AAMVejzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=120m9gqsj/EXP=1142979101/*-http%3A//bilder.autobild.de/bilder/1/48339.jpg

www.carpw.com/pictures/lexus/IS_350_2006_3_m.jpg

She got the sports handling package. The car has everything. Index shifting on the wheel, rear view reverse camera, mirrors tilt down for parking, rain sensing wipers, heat and AC comes thru the perferated leather seats, driver and front passenger seat, steering wheel and mirror memory, etc etc.

Oh yea, 306 HP with 275 ft lbs of torque delivered to the ground with 255 40 tires on 18" wheels. I think I rate an M16 after this purchase.

Bomber

Is she getting the right hand drive model like the one in the first picture?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:52:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Wow....I hope your getting some cause someone is gonna get seriously SCREWED!

Never never never EVER  buy a new car and trade another that you are still making payments on.

You're right. In fact never never BUY a car that you aren't keeping for more than 4 or 5 years. I did that with my truck. I should have been more explicit and by no means meant to be mis-leading. My wife's Infiniti G35 goes off lease in 2 months. Lexus offered to pick up the last two payments on a new lease for the car pictured above. She leases for 3 year increments. It works for us. We own one vehicle and lease another.

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:53:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Is she getting the right hand drive model like the one in the first picture?

We did go to England last summer

Bomber
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top