Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 7:35:55 AM EDT
And can anyone recommend a (preferably free) simple Photoshopstyle download?

Paint (from Wdw's) just aint cutting it.....
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Download The Gimp.  It's free, open source and can do what Photoshop can do.

www.gimp.org
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I use the right forum for starters...

Photography & Photoshopping

I use Adobe Photoshop and if you want something that can do almost the same thing try Paint Shop Pro. You may or may not be able to find a warez/appz or bit torrent site that you can download either of them from.

I used to use PSP until I realized i was crap compared to Photoshop once you get the feel for the interface.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:03:54 AM EDT
[#3]
You can download any of the adobe products for a free 30 day trial at their website.  I have CS2, and it is amazingly deep software, far beyond what I could to ever use fully and properly, but I love it.  You might fing PS elements just about right.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There was a post here about two or three weeks ago with a new program that did everything PS did and was free.

I cant remember the name but it was created by some students in a college somewhere.

Here's the link to that post:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=441516

Here's another option - the freeware version on the download page:
www.ultimatepaint.com/
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:44:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Paint.net
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top