Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing to joke about or "play" at.

Back when Johnson was President (IIRC Johnson), some guy in a bar in Texas said he was so pissed at Johnson he would walk to Washington backwards just to kick his ass.

Guess what... someone called the Secret Service to report the threat... and guess who got a visit from the Secret Service.

State prisoners who did not like the state joint they were housed at, and who had LONG state sentences,  would write a threatening letter to the President.  They wanted to be charged in federal court so they would do their time or at least part of their time in a federal prison.  It worked... at least until the federal judges figured out they were manipulating the federal system.  SO... the federal judges would sentence them to do their federal time and designate to serve it in the state prison where they were currently housed.  Guess what... the threatening letters stopped!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm continuously surprised by people who don't realize that the Secret Service take all threats seriously.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:42:29 PM EDT
[#3]
dumbass.
"bullet riddled body"
You HAD to see that coming.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm continuously surprised by people who don't realize that the Secret Service take all threats seriously.

Except for threats made by Senators from Louisiana.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:50:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The Secret Service is gonna need to put on a couple hundred agents if they are ever gonna put a dent in the President threatening on the Yahoo news groups. I couldn't believe the number of idiots on there who treaten Bush on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:15 PM EDT
[#6]
The USSS probably runs out of agents to investigate the DU crowd.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Good.   These cranks think they can mouth threats with impunity.  Am I wrong in thinking the majority of these threats come from the 'tolerant' libtards?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top