Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 10:09:49 PM EDT
Came out about 800 dollars lighter but it was fun spending it. Got the Springfield XD .45 ACP for 469.00 plus tax. Got a standard Vltor stock from Blackrifles.com, hell of a nice guy. Also a tactical sling from him. 500 rounds of .223 and 100 rounds of .45, and some cool ass bumper stickers that are sure to piss of some liberals. Also met a guy named Luong who for a younger guy really has his shit together. Last but not least the husband and wife I bought the stickers from have 2 sons serving overseas, one in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. I enjoyed talking to her for about 15 minutes. She pretty much told me the typical things you here from the fine men and women serving our great country. Said one of her sons was home for a break and he couldnt wait to get back to the war because he couldnt stand all of the negativity from people. Also said about how strongly the soldiers believe in the mission they are doing. She also has a nephew and I think a brother in law over there. All and all a great day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top