BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm simply amazed at the number of idiots, here included, that think because a dog or something else likes to play fetch, it is a family member.  It's an animal fucksticks, and always will be.  Never forget that.

I guess I am an idiot.
So can I come over and kill your pets?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
pit owners i have a question, while i gernerally beleive that all dogs can be great pets, Do pit bulls require any type of special care or attention to be good pets,

yesterday there was an aggressive pitbull at the dog park, that was bullying other dogs and casueing a few fights untill it got put on its back by my husky.  the owner had no ambition to control his dog, and essentially let it bully other dogs it untill it got to mine. then he started crying to me about "your dog should be out there, its too aggressive", my response, Ive been here for two hours with no fights, you show up and with in five minutes there are 4 fights. he didnt say anything and just let his dog jump on a rich girl hollding her long hair chiuaha

i have four friends who have great pits, but i tend to see all types of goofs like this with uncontrolable pits

There's the rub.

Pits, like other large breed dogs like Rotts, Dobies, etc tend to attract  scum owners in some places, who have no idea how to raise a dog like this. The dogs are often abused and then something like this happens.

Dogs like this require more attention/training than your normal dog. People who aren't willing to put in the time and effort to properly train the dog will yield a good family pet.

Ask me how I know.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=32919

Yep. All the idiots hating pits for no reason other than what they see in the paper, yet willing to bleet out "sheep" at a moment's notice. I've raised two pits. They are just dogs like any other.  If they are mistreated, they'll go bad on you, like most other dogs.

Too funny. I love how you guys try to make pits out to be like any other dog.

You guys crack me up. Labs might have more bites but Pit's have way more kills.

Only good pit is a dead pit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:29:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have had pits. Great dogs. Unfortunately many who own them own them only because of the tough image. Both my pits were excellent family pets. If Labs became the new tough dog, thousands of asshats would be buying them and making them mean. Then you will have libtards crying to ban the Labs, just like you would witness here.

BTW I would have shot that dog dead as well.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
pit owners i have a question, while i gernerally beleive that all dogs can be great pets, Do pit bulls require any type of special care or attention to be good pets,

yesterday there was an aggressive pitbull at the dog park, that was bullying other dogs and casueing a few fights untill it got put on its back by my husky.  the owner had no ambition to control his dog, and essentially let it bully other dogs it untill it got to mine. then he started crying to me about "your dog should be out there, its too aggressive", my response, Ive been here for two hours with no fights, you show up and with in five minutes there are 4 fights. he didnt say anything and just let his dog jump on a rich girl hollding her long hair chiuaha

i have four friends who have great pits, but i tend to see all types of goofs like this with uncontrolable pits

There's the rub.

Pits, like other large breed dogs like Rotts, Dobies, etc tend to attract  scum owners in some places, who have no idea how to raise a dog like this. The dogs are often abused and then something like this happens.

Dogs like this require more attention/training than your normal dog. People who aren't willing to put in the time and effort to properly train the dog will yield a good family pet.

Ask me how I know.

Yep. All the idiots hating pits for no reason other than what they see in the paper, yet willing to bleet out "sheep" at a moment's notice. I've raised two pits. They are just dogs like any other.  If they are mistreated, they'll go bad on you, like most other dogs.

Because pits get the newspaper articles. If you choose to keep your head up your ass that's fine.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's the rub.

Ask me how I know.

Because pits get the newspaper articles. If you choose to keep your head up your ass that's fine.

I love it. Wha, wha, boo, hoo, pits get all the bad press coverage. Whatever. Pits make up a very small percentage of dogs out in the world but yet according to CDC they have the most kills.

Oh and I've been on several dog bite calls. The ones with pits always end up with someone in the ER.

The only redeeming factor is that thrashing around spin they make when they get shot after they've biten some child. Priceless.

ETA: And do you know why they get the press coverage? Because when someones shitzu bites someone it's a scratch. When a pit bites someone goes to the hospital or the morgue.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I am still wondering why they had to shoot it.

Couldn't they have just put their fist in the back of its throat, picked it up by the scruff of the neck and slammed it into the bathroom walls a few times???  

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I still believe that Pits are predisposed to aggression.....it's what they were bred for.  Most people are probably too ignorant about animals to responsibly raise a APBT.

I agree 100%.
My Mom has a Choc Lab at her place. When I take my kids over to visit, they tease/torment and play with the dog from the time we get there 'till the time we leave. I've NEVER heard him so much as growl. In fact, he loves the attention. Step on his nuts, pull his ears, tease him with dog bisquits...etc...  Doesn't matter, aggression is just not part of the breed.

Pitbulls however...  THAT'S another story.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:43:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I am still wondering why they had to shoot it.

Couldn't they have just put their fist in the back of its throat, picked it up by the scruff of the neck and slammed it into the bathroom walls a few times???

...then beat it with a baseball bat, stabbed it a few times, pissed on it, THEN shot it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Good shoot!

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm simply amazed at the number of idiots, here included, that think because a dog or something else likes to play fetch, it is a family member.  It's an animal fucksticks, and always will be.  Never forget that.

I guess I am an idiot.
So can I come over and kill your pets?

Yes, if you believed that a dog has the right to attack a human without being put down then your an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:00:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Past behavior is not always an indicator of future behavior, and with something as precious as my family's lives and safety, why risk it?  I just want to show what happens when they snap.

My next neighbor sold her house, and she couldn't keep the family German pincher dog, I asked her what happen to the dog, and she told me that she had to "put the dog down."  I asked why she didn't give it to the daughter since she had a house, the response the dog had growled at the duaghters new born baby and didn't want to take a chance on the dog attacking the baby.

BTW: My other neighbor had a pit bull, and I defend the ownership of the dog.  For myself, the pitbull never attacked/bit anyone.  The only thing the dog wanted to do was play.  When I see the dog, it would always bring me a tennis ball so that I throw it out and the dog would retrieve it.  The dog finally died of old age.

I guess dogs are like people, everyone is different.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's the rub.

Ask me how I know.

+1
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's the rub.

Ask me how I know.

I love it. Wha, wha, boo, hoo, pits get all the bad press coverage. Whatever. Pits make up a very small percentage of dogs out in the world but yet according to CDC they have the most kills.

Oh and I've been on several dog bite calls. The ones with pits always end up with someone in the ER.

The only redeeming factor is that thrashing around spin they make when they get shot after they've biten some child. Priceless.

ETA: And do you know why they get the press coverage? Because when someones shitzu bites someone it's a scratch. When a pit bites someone goes to the hospital or the morgue.

Your missing another fact that the media doesnt know how to correctly identify a dog breed. I cant tell you how many times they say pitbull and the picture in the newspaper of said dog is a lab, retriever, doberman, or rottie They hear vicious dog and its all of the sudden a "PIT BULL"
Media create sheep
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
One less pit bull, awesome

+1
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:48:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Your missing another fact that the media doesnt know how to correctly identify a dog breed. I cant tell you how many times they say pitbull and the picture in the newspaper of said dog is a lab, retriever, doberman, or rottie They hear vicious dog and its all of the sudden a "PIT BULL"
Media create sheep

How can you sit there and imply that the media would report something that was factually challenged just so that they could sensationalize something for the 10 o'clock news?  That absurd!  

PS, don't be scared to edit out all the

QUOTES

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The anatomy of their jaws make them nearly impossible to pry open, and they instinctively go to thrashing once latched on.

You played tug-o-war with many dogs? I've never seen one that didn't thrash around when it's teeth are closed on something aggressively. As for the dog being more aggressive than any other dog, they outright stated it had attacked other people in the past. They even stated the dog was abused. Add those two factors to any dog and you'll get an aggressive dog, I don't care what the breed is.

My own lab bit my eye when I was 5, nearly rendering me blind. I was gently petting him like always. Turned out kids had been coming around throwing rocks at him while everyone was at work and he was now scared of kids.

I've been bitten by a total of three dogs in my life. One was my own lab, the other two were golden retrievers. Both the retrievers "thrashed about" once latched on, tearing the wounds badly. Scars have lasted 20+ years.

I don't especially care for pit bulls, but I also don't believe they're any more likely to snap by virtue of their breed than any other dog. The only thing driving the bite factor up is the class of people likely to own one. Unfortunately pit bulls are probably the most abused and poorly raised dogs around. It works out bad for everyone including the dog.

Very well stated, hatebreed.  This is one of the more, if not the first, intelligent posts in this thread.  I've rescued a total of three APBTs from different drug raids, all of them at under 10 weeks of age at the time of rescue.  ALL of them have become exemplary pets.  The one I own currently, who I rescued in mid 1998, is the most even tempered, well behaved, friendliest dog I've ever owned.  The other two were given away to friends with more land than I have.  Now, at almost eight years of age, he loves, and is loved by, my wife and two sons....and any/every person that meets him.  I sincerely doubt that, beyond his pretty gutteral and intimidating bark, he could do more than lick a human being to death.  His bark is the ONLY thing that makes him a good "guard dog" for my wife and kids.  Contrary to popular belief, the APBT has an overwhelming inate drive to please its owner/master, and is actually averse to conflict with humans (this does not include those who are neglected, beaten, starved, chained up, or otherwise "trained" to attack people).  The APBT does, however, have more of an "other animal aggression" than many other breeds of dog.  They were initially bred to herd cattle, and keep them from straying.  This is due to their pound-for-pound power, speed, tenacity, and low center of gravity (to avoid being kicked by the cattle as they chase and corral them).  This is my opinion, based on my vast experience with the breed (including things not discussed above), and the opinion of many of those who study the breed.  I'm sure, however, that it will not convince those too ignorant and unwilling to see beyond the urban legend and "kool aid" induced panic.  YMMV
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:56:10 AM EDT
[#17]
cloak-n-carbine: APBT=American Pit Bull Terrier?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Media create sheep

How can you sit there and imply that the media would report something that was factually challenged just so that they could sensationalize something for the 10 o'clock news?  That absurd!  

PS, don't be scared to edit out all the

That was allot of quotes wasnt it?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:59:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
it's jaws can cause untold damage if unleashed. Past behavior is not always an indicator of future behavior, and with something as precious as my family's lives and safety, why risk it? I just want to show what happens when they snap.

EXACTLY!!!!

I've got my popcorn out waiting for the Pit lovers.

You mean the people that start comparing pits to guns?  I hate that argument.

I have been waiting for someone to do so.  Let me say right now that is an INVALID argument.  Dogs are living creatures with a mind of their own.  Guns are not, so please spare the bullshit.

Liberals would disagree with that.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Neglected in my previous post to add that in the course of my job (ten years now), I've been tasked with breeching many a hatch, only to find APBTs (along with their dirtbag "owners") on the other side.  Of course, I can only say from MY experience that NOT ONE of those Pits did anything more than bark at anyone and/or cower in a corner of the room.  And believe it or not, none of 'em were even shot
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:04:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
cloak-n-carbine: APBT=American Pit Bull Terrier?

Affirm.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:05:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Messed up part is the breeders will probably get  legal representation on behalf of  the dog's parents and sue the shooter for killing the dog.

Seems that's the way it's turning anyway, someone breaks into another person's house and the homeowner in self-defense shoots the criminal, which leads to the parent's of the dead/injured criminal to file a lawsuit.  My opinion- F___  the criminal and F___  his dumbass parent's for raising such a worthless piece of $hit!

Oh yea, and F___  those who think it's a good idea to own a Pitbull.
And one more...

F___  pitbulls.

Thank you and good night.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The anatomy of their jaws make them nearly impossible to pry open, and they instinctively go to thrashing once latched on.

You played tug-o-war with many dogs? I've never seen one that didn't thrash around when it's teeth are closed on something aggressively. As for the dog being more aggressive than any other dog, they outright stated it had attacked other people in the past. They even stated the dog was abused. Add those two factors to any dog and you'll get an aggressive dog, I don't care what the breed is.

My own lab bit my eye when I was 5, nearly rendering me blind. I was gently petting him like always. Turned out kids had been coming around throwing rocks at him while everyone was at work and he was now scared of kids.

I've been bitten by a total of three dogs in my life. One was my own lab, the other two were golden retrievers. Both the retrievers "thrashed about" once latched on, tearing the wounds badly. Scars have lasted 20+ years.

I don't especially care for pit bulls, but I also don't believe they're any more likely to snap by virtue of their breed than any other dog. The only thing driving the bite factor up is the class of people likely to own one. Unfortunately pit bulls are probably the most abused and poorly raised dogs around. It works out bad for everyone including the dog.

Very well stated, hatebreed.  This is one of the more, if not the first, intelligent posts in this thread.  I've rescued a total of three APBTs from different drug raids, all of them at under 10 weeks of age at the time of rescue.  ALL of them have become exemplary pets.  The one I own currently, who I rescued in mid 1998, is the most even tempered, well behaved, friendliest dog I've ever owned.  The other two were given away to friends with more land than I have.  Now, at almost eight years of age, he loves, and is loved by, my wife and two sons....and any/every person that meets him.  I sincerely doubt that, beyond his pretty gutteral and intimidating bark, he could do more than lick a human being to death.  His bark is the ONLY thing that makes him a good "guard dog" for my wife and kids.  Contrary to popular belief, the APBT has an overwhelming inate drive to please its owner/master, and is actually averse to conflict with humans (this does not include those who are neglected, beaten, starved, chained up, or otherwise "trained" to attack people).  The APBT does, however, have more of an "other animal aggression" than many other breeds of dog.  They were initially bred to herd cattle, and keep them from straying.  This is due to their pound-for-pound power, speed, tenacity, and low center of gravity (to avoid being kicked by the cattle as they chase and corral them).  This is my opinion, based on my vast experience with the breed (including things not discussed above), and the opinion of many of those who study the breed.  I'm sure, however, that it will not convince those too ignorant and unwilling to see beyond the urban legend and "kool aid" induced panic.  YMMV

I agree mostly w/ this, as I too have known friendly pits. But, I have also read many many news stories where the "friendly" pit puts somebody in the hospital.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:12:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Definately a nice mosin
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:22:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Wow!

Do we all get to insult those with whom we disagree?

04Hemi, do you think before you speak? Or would you surmise that there are not more than a few owners of Terriers at this site? Why on Earth would you think that it is appropriate to castigate others in such a manner? Please try harder to employ some modicum of decency in conversation in the future. Since this is ARFcom I can safely assume that you are a 14 year old, and therefore, will have ample time to change this shortcoming.

Talk bad about my dog if you must, but please refrain from condemning me personally.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#26]
"...ITS NOT THE DOGS...ITS THE FUCKED UP OWNERS!  HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL THIS???"  Those dogs are sweet and gentle...(Except when they go fucking nuts and rip somebody's throat out!)

<<Sarcasm OFF now...you may all return to your normal programming.>>

I AM sorry for that family.  I truly hope that they are all ok...that really sucks.

They're lucky that the M38 round didn't pass through the pooch and hit one of the family members.

Shitty situation all around...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wow!

04Hemi, do you think before you speak? Or would you surmise that there are not more than a few owners of Terriers at this site? Why on Earth would you think that it is appropriate to castigate others in such a manner? Please try harder to employ some modicum of decency in conversation in the future. Since this is ARFcom I can safely assume that you are a 14 year old, and therefore, will have ample time to change this shortcoming.

Talk bad about my dog if you must, but please refrain from condemning me personally.

I think I agree with what MBWendel said  [...looking stuff up in my dictionary, will confirm this later]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#28]
having been a Lover of this Breed I can say for Fact mine was a Damn Fine Dog and I still miss him,in the wrong hands and Exploited ANY dog can become a Killer ,,,,do a search on what Breed bites the most,,,you might be amazed
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:32:12 AM EDT
[#29]
OK pit loving coolaiders...listen UP!

Ask the doctors and the cops here about dog attacks...again if you haven't already read their first-person accounts.  Ask how many labs, huskies, cockers, mutts and all the other breeds...even wolf breeds, they have to deal with.

The reason pits get all the bad coverage is because they attack so damn many people and other pets.  Did you EVER think that might be the reason?

Good to see that mutt is dead.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:33:56 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's the rub.

Ask me how I know.

Media create sheep

I only quoted all of this for txgp17, and because I like the hourglass shape it makes.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:34:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Great, another Pit Bull bashing thread. It's great to see that all of you Pit Bull experts agree. The people that know the least always talk the most shit - same as anything. You people are no better than the anti-gun crowd.

I've never seen any dog, no matter the breed, attack for no reason. Pit Bulls, just like firearms, always get the shit end of the stick.

I've owned Pits since I was a kid, as have many of my friends. Strangely, out of the 50 or so APBT's I've been in contact with - none have just "snapped", odd.

Actually, they blamed their nephew. He somehow mistreated it along the way. My point is, if it was any other dog, the victim would just have simple bite wounds. With a pit, you run the very high risk of death or VERY serious bodily injury. The anatomy of their jaws make them nearly impossible to pry open, and they instinctively go to thrashing once latched on. If it wasn't for the quick response of the son and his friend, that dog would have continued ripping her to pieces. That's the same woman who feeds it, gives it treats, bathes it, etc...

I can't imagine ever having to put down my Shih-Tzu like that. Even IF my son were to torment it. Same with other large breed dogs, OTHER than the pits. Good ones are out there, but it's like having a domesticated Bear for a pet. You can, but WHY?

1st - It's nice to see the truth come out. The owners fault, there's a fucking rarity :yawn:. Abused dog lashes out for years of being abused by owner/family members.

2nd - The bite wounds ain't shit. I've received a LOT worse from a Great Dane. You don't see me on the anti - Dane wagon, do you?

3rd - a Shih-Tzu? AHAHAHAHAHAH, that's more like a CAT, NOT a dog. How can one compare a cat bite to that of an actual dog bite?

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:36:23 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
having been a Lover of this Breed I can say for Fact mine was a Damn Fine Dog and I still miss him,in the wrong hands and Exploited ANY dog can become a Killer ,,,,do a search on what Breed bites the most,,,you might be amazed

I totally agree other breeds have more incidents of bites. But when a weenie dog bites you it very seldom ends being a run to an ER or the morgue.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Bad dog
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:37:48 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
OK pit loving coolaiders...listen UP!

Ask the doctors and the cops here about dog attacks...again if you haven't already read their first-person accounts.  Ask how many labs, huskies, cockers, mutts and all the other breeds...even wolf breeds, they have to deal with.

The reason pits get all the bad coverage is because they attack so damn many people and other pets.  Did you EVER think that might be the reason?

Good to see that mutt is dead.  

Since you asked......in the LAAARRRGE area that I've covered (and continue to cover) in the course of my job, most bites have been from mutts and lab-types....with a few Rotties, dobies, GS's, and of course, Pits sprinkled in.  It is not even close to accurate to say that cops respond to an overwhelming amount of Pit bites.  Just my .02, but what do I know?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Mosin? BB gun? simple mistake.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

+1000

I hate those fucking dogs.

I understand that an animal breed can get a bad reputation that is unfair and not deserved,

BUT, every friggin time I see a dog attack in the papers it is a pit bull.

Those dogs suck ass
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:41:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

I understand that an animal breed can get a bad reputation that is unfair and not deserved,

Those dogs suck ass

Fact.  Pitbulls are for douchebags.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:42:49 AM EDT
[#38]
I'm really heartened to see the pit-hate on this thread.  Seems like a lot of people are coming around about these fucking dogs.  Usually on gun boards, people make asinine equivilencies between gun rights and Pit Bull ownership.  Or they something like "Pit Bulls are the assault rifles of canines!"
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:42:51 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Every time I see a shooting in the paper, I see "AK-47". Most of which turn out to be a fucking 10/22 or SKS.  Don't believe everything you read in the paper.

Like on the CDC page... "Pit Bull type dog", doesn't mean Pit Bull.

"Assault type gun"

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:43:14 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Wow!

No- we don't get to insult all those that we disagree with, only the ones that pose a danger to the public or themselves.  

There are plenty of people I disagree with, it's the ones that pose a threat  that usually get attacked.

I don't care how many pits a person might have that have been "great family dogs", your odds are against you, your loved ones, or complete strangers with the chance that your "great family dog" might do what he was bred to do and that is to be a menace, fighter.

Anyone who would knowingly own an animal with these characteristics whether apparent or not is absolutely in utter denail of the facts.

Anyone who would put one of these "great family dogs" around their loved ones obviously doesn't show any consideration for the safety of their family and in my mind, yes I can honestly say F___ those people.  If your concern over your pet comes before putting the possible safety of others F___ those people.

Opinion unchanged, live with it.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Fact, you're an asshole.

Fuckin' ignorant dip shit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Fact, you're an asshole.

Speak for yourself.  I am not the one praising a piece of shit dog breed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:47:53 AM EDT
[#43]
I have a 62lb Rottweiler from a good breeder.   I also have a 5 month old son. My dog is sweet and very friendly but has never been in the same room with my son without a leash.  (Neither has our Golden Retriever.)  All Dogs bite!  Always supervise!

(Our GR is more likely to bite than our Rottweiler.)

I have a friend with a pit bull and it is the most frightning dog I have ever seen.  It's very friendly but I know I would be hurt badly or killed if the dog went nuts.  I may need to turn in my man card but that dog scares the shit out of me.  It's fast and strong and the jaw is scary.

Some people may be scared of my dog because of her breed and I understand.  She is a good ambassador for the breed and I have had many people say they were scared of Rottweilers before they met her.  

I still supervise my dog even with adults.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:48:27 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Fact, you're an asshole.

I'm not the ignorant asstroll that is talking shit. How many Pits have you owned in your lifetime? Case closed. You lack experience, quit talking shit.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:49:04 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Fact, you're an asshole.

That's all they can come up with. If you choose not to own a potentially dangerous animal you are ignorant. I don't need to own one of these animals to know they are more dangerous than other breeds. I've seen first hand what they can do.

And every stat available points out these dogs kill and maim at a greater rate than any other breed.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Another fact:  You must be a Pit Bull breeder then.  Douche bag.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Another fact:  You must be a Pit Bull breeder then.  Douche bag.

Nope, I would never breed a piece of shit, worthless dog breed.  The only thing they are good for is target practice.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1000

Those dogs suck ass

Fact, you're an asshole.

That's all they can come up with. If you choose not to own a potentially dangerous animal you are ignorant. I don't need to own one of these animals to know they are more dangerous than other breeds. I've seen first hand what they can do.

And every stat available points out these dogs kill and maim at a greater rate than any other breed.

"Pit type dog", that's accurate? That's like an AK chambered in 7.62x39 @ 1000 yards.

Bama, you LACK experience with the breed. Own one or two, then say what you please.

Everyone here that is talking shit has never owned one. FACT.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:57:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Pit type dog", that's accurate? That's like an AK chambered in 7.62x39 @ 1000 yards.

Bama, you LACK experience with the breed. Own one or two, then say what you please.

Everyone here that is talking shit has never owned one. FACT.

See there you go wanting to spin things just because someone does not own one of these dogs.

I don't have to own one to know about them. I'm sure some make great pets that never do anything wrong. But the chances are still there with that specific breed. It's a fact. Get use to it.

This breed was developed for fighting. Nothing more. They were never intended to be pets. They were bred for the PIT hence Pit Bull.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Geez.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top