Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A deadbeat dad is bad enough, but you hate doggies?!?!?!

No I love Maggie and Ellie. But those two bitches can be a handful.  You never realize how strong they are until they want to go somewhere you dont want to.   I literally had to yank Maggie off her feet to keep her from chasing a car down the road.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Grumble grumble grumble.....

Ya bastige, ya got me!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#3]
We have two black Labs. They're prone to ear infections. So we use ear oxcide on them once a week, no problems. If they go swimming, which is any time they come close to water, they get the ear shit! Religiously following that schedule we don't have problems.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:43:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Guys the flames are getting low and its cold here!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:14:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing to see here ARDOC is just indulging in some free drug samples.  Check the dosage Doc, I think you overmedicated......

ETA:btw Cipro HC Otic works wonders!! Even on dogs. But I'm sure you already knew that...
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Scratch that, you're just a jerk!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:30:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Doh! should have known
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:31:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Laughed my ass off reading the replies. Knew it was about a dog. With 2 labs and a husky/shepard mix vet bills can be a beotch. Last one cost around $100 because the younger lab had a UTI. Pee every 2 minutes is a PITA.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:32:53 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I think we're talking about a dog here folk's. Untwist your weinies.

Dogs get ear infections? Hmmm....first I've heard of dogs getting ear infections in the 31 years I've been old enough to know if a dog was sick or not.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:45:47 AM EDT
[#10]
you have a microwave right?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:50:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow, you need to explain your situation a little further, before you get crispy fried from the flames.

Yeah...you'd better explain a little more.

Money aside.

You are willing to put your penis in somewhere, but aren't willing to handle the consequences and then blame the kid because you don't know how to control yourself?

Don't blame the kid, just because you are too selfish to own up to the responsibility of being a father.

Willing to have sex, but didn't want the kid, then get pissed at the kid for being alive. That's what I call an asshole of the largest degree.

Actually you can still have sex and have no risk of getting someone pregnant if you are willing to go gay.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:57:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:02:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Here ya go doc, take care of her yourself!  

http://www.awesomewebmaster.com/kennel/importantdoc/12-18-2004%2009;12;58AM.JPG
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:09:52 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Thanks Patty.  Do dogs get allergic reactions to medications?  I have to presume that they do.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:24:09 AM EDT
[#15]
has got to be a pet, ARDOC is smart enough not to knock up some chick..
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Super ownage extraordinaire!

Too funny!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:53:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks Patty.  Do dogs get allergic reactions to medications?  I have to presume that they do.

Itisn't uncommon for a dog to have an allergic reaction to a vaccine but I have never heard of one being allergic to penicillin like we humans can be.  I buy Erythromycin at feed stores and medicate my dogs with that.  I do simple things such as dog bites and superfical infections.  I do not feel comfortable diagnosing an ear infection but I would think you could easily do so.  

Patty
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#18]
reason #23498 that I will NOT be having children
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Aren't you a doctor?  Don't doctors get free medical care and medicine?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 10:08:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Aren't you a doctor?  Don't doctors get free medical care and medicine?

Which world are you living in?

Thats the main irony of our healthcare system.  When doctors and nurses retire, the only medical coverage they get is medicare or medicaid.  No insurance at all.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:16:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Now Maggies ears are draining and ther is junk coming out.  It must be bothering her because she is rolling around on her head.  

But another $40 in food this week.  They go through the bag like there is no tomorrow.

Also I saw there Lamb lung treats for dogs at Costco today, any good?  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:28:34 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
reason #23498 that I will NOT be having children

If you do decide to, you will find out it blows everything else you have ever done out of the water.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:30:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Now Maggies ears are draining and ther is junk coming out.  It must be bothering her because she is rolling around on her head.  

But another $40 in food this week.  They go through the bag like there is no tomorrow.

What are you feeding your dogs?  I feed my dogs Pruina Pro Plan Dog food.  All 8 of them eat for about $40 a week.

Patty
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you feeding your dogs?  I feed my dogs Pruina Pro Plan Dog food.  All 8 of them eat for about $40 a week.

Patty

There are getting the IAMs lamb and rice.  They also like and prefer the Costco Lamb and rice.  They got through a bag every 2-3 weeks.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

There are getting the IAMs lamb and rice.  They also like and prefer the Costco Lamb and rice.  They got through a bag every 2-3 weeks.

OKay that sounds more like it.  You did hear the Costco food was made by Diamond and has been subject to recall haven't you?  I used to feed it to my dogs as well.  It was all right.  My dogs {GSPs} do not eat as much as a typical lab does.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Doc, I'm glad I asked you to fill in the gaps! I was like HUH? There had to be MORE to this story than you initially let on. I felt the hook in the bait and said NOPE!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Patty we just bought a fresh bag today so it must be ok?  Not subject to the recall or they would have pulled it?

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Doc, I'm glad I asked you to fill in the gaps! I was like HUH? There had to be MORE to this story than you initially let on. I felt the hook in the bait and said NOPE!

Not all of you guys were born yesterday.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Patty we just bought a fresh bag today so it must be ok?  Not subject to the recall or they would have pulled it?

Well the Costco foods are bagged by Diamond.  Diamond voluntarily recalled its Diamond foods after several dogs died that were on it.  I would supsect if they were concerned they would probably pull the Costco food as well.  They did send breeders a notice though.

Its difficult to know what is best.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Just find a cop to do it for you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top