Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2006 6:20:47 PM EDT
I was in West Palm Beach this afternoon grabing some lunch at City Place or whatever they call it. As I was turning onto the road where the parking garage is located, what do I see? Crossing the street are a  bunch of grubby looking hippies with signs saying "Operation Swarmer(swarmer crossed out) Slaughter, " We are killing women and children". I remember saying "Ohh what the fuck is this? As I was rounding the bend I honked at em and they started waving at me, then I showed them what their IQ was! My Swede buddy in the passenger seat was right there with me. I almost lost control cause I could not see the road because of a big Swedish finger right in front of my face. I rounded the bend and all I saw was a fat blob of a hippie chick and some grub of a guy flashing the peace sign at me. Would have loved to snap those fingers off at the base and feed it to them, but that would not be the Christian thing to do would it?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Just don't let those assholes follow you back home to GA, okay?

We have enough retarded Libs.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Fat blob of a hippie chick!?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:29:07 PM EDT
[#3]
GODDAMN HIPPIES!

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
children.  some never grow up....

eta...Trustafarians....they will like leave WPB and head to Asheville, NC in May.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't honk and pay attention.

They crave relevency.

Don't give it to them.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#7]
We get those idiots picketing sometimes in our town too...college kids and old Vietnam-era fucks mostly.  I let em know what I think of them when I can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top