Quoted:
The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire,
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn,
Burn motherfucker burn.

Ah well.

I'm sure it will work out.

Nothing like surrender monkey police to deal with the situation.

I'd riot every day if I was over there.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw that this morning on the news.   What is happening now?   Still rioting?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I sure hope the US WWII folks didn't die for these tards...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The French have been rioting since the French Revolution and the only time they stopped was during WW 2
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Too late  

Have you not been paying attention?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:56:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too late  

Have you not been paying attention?

I do try to block out tardige from my mind...  

I will say, I can't wait for some pu$$ Frenchie going on national TV begging for USA to come save their gay-a$$es again from the scary 'insert your favorite group' here...
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:57:27 PM EDT
[#8]
France is paying the price for their immigration and social policies.  We all should sincerely hope they work it out because this scenario will play out all over Europe as many other countries have followed France's lead.  In the US we're not far from it either, nearly half our governemnt spending goes to social programs, many which, sooner or later, have to end.  And when the end comes you'll see riots in this country too.  People don't like having their entitlements pulled out from under them, but to compete in the world market you need low unemployment, low taxes, curtailed entitlement programs and a skilled labor force.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
France is paying the price for their immigration and social policies.  We all should sincerely hope they work it out because this scenario will play out all over Europe as many other countries have followed France's lead.  In the US we're not far from it either, nearly half our governemnt spending goes to social programs, many which, sooner or later, have to end.  And when the end comes you'll see riots in this country too.  People don't like having their entitlements pulled out from under them, but to compete in the world market you need low unemployment, low taxes, curtailed entitlement programs and a skilled labor force.  

Well said brother ;)
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well said brother ;)

About time to finish building the walls and start laying mines. this all started because the Europeans were too lazy to do their own work and allowed GUEST WORKERS to come in and breed.

Alvin
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#11]
"La merde a frappé le ventilateur" partie deux.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top