Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 3:23:16 PM EDT
should I join the USPSA?

www.uspsa.org/

I'm participating in some local 3 Gun matches, membership is not required to participate.

but looking around, some regional matches requrire membership.

also the Front Sight magazine looks like it has potential.

whats the word?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#1]
IDPA
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure, why not? I've been a member for several years. Mainly to shoot some of the bigger matches and the "Front Sight" magazine has some good articles in it. Plus, being a member, you can place ads on their website for shooting related items that are available to members only.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been a member for years although I mostly just shoot local matches. Joined to support the organization.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Sure, you get a good magazine and you see how you rate among other shooters. It also helps if you want to buy a CMP gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top