BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
...this kid has got a mouthy mouth, just like the majority of the people from NJ.

What an idiotic blanket statement that was.

I didn't say that.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:14:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
...this kid has got a mouthy mouth, just like the majority of the people from NJ.

Deej didn't say the part highlighted in red. Munkalido did....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Originally Posted By :munkalido

Quoted:

I didn't say that.

I know deej, the "guy" munkalido changed your post to reflect his own ignorance.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:20:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say that.

I know deej, the "guy" munkalido changed your post to reflect his own ignorance.

Gotcha.  The cop was a little over the top.  I can't imagine how tough it would be to be in LE, and deal with attitude-y types all day, but the officer needed to relax a little bit.  His comments were a little uncalled for.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:42:13 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
<snip>
Patrolman Brian Green, 39, was indicted on a charge of lying to investigators Feb. 17 as he was questioned about his knowledge of a confrontation between Gillespie and Rao in the booking area at police headquarters.
<snip>

But....... but........  all the LEOs say there is no such thing as the Thin Blue Line where they cover up for each other when they abuse their authority or commit crimes.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When you get pulled over you reply yes sir, no sir and keep your mouth shut.

Exactly....speak softly and carry a big lawyer!!!!!

Punk kid.......cop shouldn't have went physical on him.  Third cop just watched......sigh.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Kid should have shown the cop respect and taken the ticket like man, and the cop should have a thicher skin.  Once the kid as cuffed and stuffed in the car, there really wasn't much of  a  good reason excpet for  anger and pride to jump in the back seat.  I can't see what was happening back there, but it sound "uncomfortable" for the asshole kid. But then the kid kicked the cop as he was backing off and thats way over the line.   Seems like the kid should have been in jail as well as the cop getting consequences.

Damn video had to keep rebuffering.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:31:05 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A case of a loud mouthed punk that needed his butt kicked and a belligerant cop that should have not opened the car door after the kid was in. The kid needs some jail time, the belligerant cop needs it to and he and the one that lied needs to be flat out fired.

+1
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#9]
A cop on a power trip here.

Any one seen the video of the guy who looses it and goes completly off on a state trooper. Dude is in an Isuzu Trooper and screams his ass off at the trooper. Trooper remains calm and polite. Dude tears up the ticket and throws it out the window. Trooper remains calm and polite. Trooper informs guy that he will go to jail for littering if he doesn't pick it up. Dude is still on a tear but picks up the ticket scraps.

Trooper shows PROFESSIONAL attitude towards someone who was quite a bit more attitude than Mr. Rao showed. He still has a job and is the type of officer I wouldn't mind meeeting on one of my bad days.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Any one seen the video of the guy who looses it and goes completly off on a state trooper. Dude is in an Isuzu Trooper and screams his ass off at the trooper. Trooper remains calm and polite. Dude tears up the ticket and throws it out the window. Trooper remains calm and polite. Trooper informs guy that he will go to jail for littering if he doesn't pick it up. Dude is still on a tear but picks up the ticket scraps.

Trooper shows PROFESSIONAL attitude towards someone who was quite a bit more attitude than Mr. Rao showed. He still has a job and is the type of officer I wouldn't mind meeeting on one of my bad days.

I saw that, example setting video for all cops everywhere.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:17:06 AM EDT
[#11]
The key is not taking any insults personally.  I've been called every name in the book.  Hell, a detective's son (who's black) called me a confederate motherf**ker (and I'm half-asian) on a loud music call.  The cops should of just taken satisfaction in the fact that the dumbass was in jail on running a stop sign.  He would get some hell from the other inmates for being in lockup on that kind of charge.  Also, I'm sure the car was towed in for inventory/safe-keeping too.  Stacking on charges and hitting them in the wallet (bail, having car towed, etc) is the way to do it.  

On every traffic stop, my intention is to just give a warning.  As long as the driver acknowledges the mistake they made and is apologetic, I'm satisfied.  No sense in handing out a citation if the driver acknowledges their mistake.  That's like double jeopardy to me.  Plenty of times, I'll tell a driver that I really honor and reward honesty, and the driver still tells me that I must be mistaken or need my eyes checked.  And still will not clue in when I say a little honesty goes a long way, like getting a warning.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Ya the kid had a mouth, but the FAT ASS cop should have kept calm and not let the kid’s mouth get him pissed.
Should have put him the car and shut the door end of story.
What the fuck was he arguing with him for, he don’t want to corporate the take him downtown.
Then when he had him in the car the FAT ASS cop had to turn around open the door and continue shit with him.
I don’t hate the Police I just hate the ones that think there shit don’t stink because they are a cop.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:26:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't say that.

I didn't make an idiotic statement nor am I ignorant.  Further, I didn't make a 'blanket statement'.  I'll point out that 3 of the 5 people shown in this video are 'mouthy'.  Moreover, I don't consider 'mouthy' a bad thing and my statement isn't meant as an insult to anyone in NJ.  Many people from NJ (and other areas of the NE) have an edge about the way they talk that people not from the area or accustomed to it, consider 'mouthy'.

fuggin A.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#14]
I have not seen the video. However there is no reason to choke a handcuffed suspect unless he is violently resisting and then it sould be a caratoid choke, not grasping the airway.

FWIW:  If lawfully stopped for a traffic violation, the police may order you out of the vehciel against your will for no reason at all.  If you refuse to exit the vehicle you can be arrested for resisting/obstructing. (Penn Vs. Mimms) (Maryland Vs. Wilson)
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:14:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yep.  Funny video.  FWIW that raving lunatic had a shotgun and a dog in the SUV with him so I'm not sure i would have handled it the same way.  I may have wanted to seperate him from the gun when he started freaking out.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:51:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You've got to wonder when kids (and adults for that matter) are going to learn this simple lesson, "If you fuck with the cops they'll fuck with you".  You can like it or not, but it's a fact of life.  Don't fuck with them, don't run, don't call them names, don't run your mouth, don't fight, and you'll be treated halfass decently.

The time to fuck with them is after you're out on bail or have been released.  Go get an attorney and fuck with them to your hearts, or your wallet's, content.  But fucking with them while you're in custody is begging for an ass beating.

What part of that is hard to figure out?  

The part where the cops are sworn to uphold the law and think it's OK to break it by beating a handcuffed kid.

Who's the bigger criminal in this story, the loud mouth kid or the scum bags who choked &  beat him while handcuffed?

On the video I watched I didnt see him get choked or beaten just moved forcfully.....or did the beating take place off camera
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The asshole had nothing on the kid but must have really needed a feather in his cap. He just keeps antagonizing the kid  hoping the kid will snap. Pieces of shit all three of them. I hope the kids father comes across that puke cop someday.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You've got to wonder when kids (and adults for that matter) are going to learn this simple lesson, "If you fuck with the cops they'll fuck with you".  You can like it or not, but it's a fact of life.  Don't fuck with them, don't run, don't call them names, don't run your mouth, don't fight, and you'll be treated halfass decently.

The time to fuck with them is after you're out on bail or have been released.  Go get an attorney and fuck with them to your hearts, or your wallet's, content.  But fucking with them while you're in custody is begging for an ass beating.

What part of that is hard to figure out?  

The part where the cops are sworn to uphold the law and think it's OK to break it by beating a handcuffed kid.

Who's the bigger criminal in this story, the loud mouth kid or the scum bags who choked &  beat him while handcuffed?

On the video I watched I didnt see him get choked or beaten just moved forcfully.....or did the beating take place off camera

After the fat slob gets in the back of the squad car and starts yelling at him you can hear him being choked and gasping for air.

There was also multiple witnesses at the station that didn't want to lose their jobs so the truth was known almost right away.
They didn't even give the other cop a chance to recant his fraudulent statement.
All three of these "officers" are going down hard and they should.
They were nothing more than thugs with a badge and uniform.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:46:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Guys......there is no such thing as police officers in Jersey.  Oh no no no!!!  What we have is a bunch of out of shape liberal politicians with guns.  And a bunch of horrific shots as well.  I should know, I was in "law enforcement" for a few years and as a firearms instructor down in Seagirt.  Like everything else in this shit hole of a state, "law enforcement" is a sham and a joke.  If I sound bitter, well, thats because I am.  That shitty job sure put my family and I through hell.  I would love to see the look on a jersey "law enforcement officer" after finding out someone was carrying legally on a CCW.....the "cop" would mentally fall apart.  Fuck this state.  I can't wait to see it in my rearview.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:48:27 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

The Trooper was disciplined for his actions. A review found he escalated the situation by getting 'smart' with the driver.

I kid you not.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Trooper was disciplined for his actions. A review found he escalated the situation by getting 'smart' with the driver.

I kid you not.

No way --- there is no justice.   what  shame. i admired that cop too.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#22]
[

Did you also know that the above mentioned Trooper is no longer.  He was fired for sexual advances on a stopped motorist.  Also he had a huge record of citizen complaints.  And that Trooper in the video actually performed badly.  He was very condescending and unprofessional.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Guys......there is no such thing as police officers in Jersey.  Oh no no no!!!  What we have is a bunch of out of shape liberal politicians with guns.  And a bunch of horrific shots as well.  I should know, I was in "law enforcement" for a few years and as a firearms instructor down in Seagirt.  Like everything else in this shit hole of a state, "law enforcement" is a sham and a joke.  If I sound bitter, well, thats because I am.  That shitty job sure put my family and I through hell.  I would love to see the look on a jersey "law enforcement officer" after finding out someone was carrying legally on a CCW.....the "cop" would mentally fall apart.  Fuck this state.  I can't wait to see it in my rearview.

Yeah but there is some good things left.
Like a "windmill"  hotdog, right?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:30:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I did see that.  As far as this vid is concerned, both the cop and the kid(yes I saw the vid in its entirety on Realplayer,) were both out of line.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I kid you not.

Dude, I soooo hope you are f*cking with us. That guy deserves a frikken beer, not a reprimand.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I kid you not.

Dude, I soooo hope you are f*cking with us. That guy deserves a frikken beer, not a reprimand.

Nope. He's not kidding. I, too, thought this trooper should be commended for his professionalism until I found out the truth about him. This trooper had countless civilian complaints for being confrontational, using foul language, unprofessionalism, and excessive force during car stops. He had so many complaints that he was under investigation and on the verge of being terminated. What you see in the video was a setup by the Trooper in an attempt to make himself 'look good' on tape.

The video camera and audio in his vehicle only activates when the emergency lights are on. What this guy did was to pull the driver over, turn off his emergency lights immediately after the stop (camera is now off), and proceed to antagonize the driver until he was in a frenzy. Once the driver was thoroughly upset and ranting and raving, he then went back to his cruiser and turned on the emergency lights (and the camera), and then proceed to be very 'professional' when faced with the now irate driver.......It was all an act as he knew his dash cam footage would be reviewed by his internal affairs.....

The truth didn't come out until the driver, who filed a complaint, was interviewed and shown the tape. At which point the driver indicated that an additional conversation had taken place prior to what was shown on the tape. After further investigation Internal Affairs found that there was a period of five minutes from the time of the initial car stop to the point where the tape begins again where the camera/mike was turned off.

If you notice on the tape he may have been polite, but he was also extremely condescending. Seems like he still couldn't help himself....

Long story short he was fired.....

ETA: This story was relayed to me by a former coworker (Trooper) of his now retired and an instructor at FLETC, GA.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:43:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The asshole had nothing on the kid but must have really needed a feather in his cap. He just keeps antagonizing the kid  hoping the kid will snap. Pieces of shit all three of them. I hope the kids father comes across that puke cop someday.

Everybody was 19 and stupid. Let me guess. None of you were 19 and stupid. You were all 19 and mature as you are now. Then look at the dick head cop. He is a grown ass man. What a sorry POS.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:53:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The rumor is the Trooper had a history of conforntations with motorists, to PROVE it wasn't his fault, he would goad motorists, THEN turn on the video, and record thier behavior, AFTER being antagonized.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Everybody was 19 and stupid. Let me guess. None of you were 19 and stupid. You were all 19 and mature as you are now. Then look at the dick head cop. He is a grown ass man. What a sorry POS.

at 19 I was not as mature as I now am.  However I was never that stupid, at 19 or any other age.  Please speak for yourself.
The Police were out of line in raising the level of violence (verbal & physical) to an unnecessary level.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The rumor is the Trooper had a history of conforntations with motorists, to PROVE it wasn't his fault, he would goad motorists, THEN turn on the video, and record thier behavior, AFTER being antagonized.

OLY,

You are correct. See my post above.....
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm downloading the streaming RM video now. About 70% done, and it's being converted to an AVI video file.

Here is the direct link to the video, but you need special software to d/l it.

cpoa.sjcourierpost.com:8080/ramgen/deptfordpolice_031606.rm

Anyone want to host it?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#32]
As a LEO, I have zero tolerance for punks with smart ass mouths.  It shows a lack of respect that generally runs deeper than just the surface.  Just look at the Ohio State Patrol video from a couple of months ago.  Its a lot shorter video than this, but the driver he stopped was arrogant and smart mouthed in my opinion.  Less than two minutes after that trooper stopped this guy, he pulled out a 45 and tried to shoot the trooper.  Luckily the trooper wrestled the guy and ended up having to shoot him in the head.    That Trooper could have just thought the guy was a smart mouth punk and wrote him a ticket.   And the guy probably would have shot the trooper with no problem, while he was writing him a ticket.  

Those guys might have roughed up the smart mouth punk a little bit, but i guarantee if he would have been respectful, none of this would have happened.   Also, Its kind of ironic that the prosecutor says that nobody is above the law and then dismisses all of the charges against the kid???   Guess it pays to be a smart mouth punk in NJ.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:44:41 PM EDT
[#33]
That kid has a lot of attitude, and doesn't know when to shut his big mouth.  The cops were abusive assholes that did nothing but make the situation worse.  These are the kind of thugs that give cops everywhere a bad name.  They invite more people to lose respect for, and even hate cops with this kind of behavior.  

The sad part isn't that these cops will lose their jobs or be criminally prosecuted, it's that the asshole kid will hit the jackpot at John Q. Taxpayer's expense.  You can't hate all cops, but it's sure easy to hate cops with king-kamayamaya-sized egos like these who abuse the power and authority with which they've been trusted.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:48:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
As a LEO, I have zero tolerance for punks with smart ass mouths.  It shows a lack of respect that generally runs deeper than just the surface.  Just look at the Ohio State Patrol video from a couple of months ago.  Its a lot shorter video than this, but the driver he stopped was arrogant and smart mouthed in my opinion.  Less than two minutes after that trooper stopped this guy, he pulled out a 45 and tried to shoot the trooper.  Luckily the trooper wrestled the guy and ended up having to shoot him in the head.    That Trooper could have just thought the guy was a smart mouth punk and wrote him a ticket.   And the guy probably would have shot the trooper with no problem, while he was writing him a ticket.  

Those guys might have roughed up the smart mouth punk a little bit, but i guarantee if he would have been respectful, none of this would have happened.   Also, Its kind of ironic that the prosecutor says that nobody is above the law and then dismisses all of the charges against the kid???   Guess it pays to be a smart mouth punk in NJ.

You don't have to be tolerant of smart mouth people, but you are expected to maintain a higher level of professionalism than these guys.  No doubt that had this kid been polite he'd been a lot better off,  but the point is when cops react to a 19 y/o KID in this manner....EVERYBODY LOSES.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:49:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Better yet it pisses you off  

What no opinion on the cop choking the kid in the back seat?
What a surprise.

The more video LEO's are forced to wear and installed on their dash cams the less abuse we will see by thugs who took the job because they are just that , bully's with a badge.
Fuck these three, any good guys need a job in NJ, I hear depfords hiring.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Your entire post is a copout! Using the fact that one is a smart mouth as a precursor to potentially
shooting an LEO is a stretch. And to use that to justify 'roughing up' somebody is an even more disturbing thought. If the LEO was that concerned that he was going to potentially get shot, he should have never thrown the door open and exposed himself as a target, especially without first waiting for backup to arrive. I won't discuss proper tactics in such a situation, but I will say his were piss poor. .  Out of curiosity, what excuse do you have for roughing up and choking a handcuffed prisoner? I'm curious as to your response......

One can also say that if the fat LEO was more professional (as he is trained and expected to be), rather than go out of his way to goad and antagonize the kid further, none of this would have happened. He should be fired...Plain and simple.......And, yes, before anybody goes off on how I'm 'cop bashing' I'm also an LEO, and am embarrassed at the actions of these three morons........Its because of ignorant, self absorbed, power tripping fools like these that the rest of our profession suffers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:05:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Well that cop just paid for the rest of his life for not seperating the anger ball out of his work.

The kid got tuned up, and won the lawsuit lottery. Im shure he will squander his 3million settlement, and Be back on someone's dashcam.

Bad cop no donut.
Bad citizen for being arrogant.

To good cops every where I think you do a great job, and keep me and my family safe. Thank you.

In my home town, my local PD found out my wife and son were going to be alone while I was deployed....( I shoot IDPA with a few of them.) They swing by in the middle of the night and scan the 2 acre yard with their patrol car light once in awhile. I think it rocks. And the funny thing is my wife can rock and roll with the best of em when it comes to pistol craft, and god help the bad guys if she gets to her Mosberg. But I like the fact I live in  a small enough town to rationalize that kind of attention.

If you respect them they will respect you.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Cop should be fired..plain and simple.

If an LEO cannot take verbal abuse, he needs to find a new profession. Only a coward would assault and choke a handcuffed person because he was insulted......The fat LEO was nothing more than an asshole on a power trip, and a disgrace to anybody who wears a uniform....

Rest assured that I have no sympathy for that 19 y/o loud mouth, but that does not excuse the fact that the LEO's should have known better. Instead of trying to deescalate the situation, the LEO actually kept goading the little shit into escalating the situation....Very, very poor judgment on the part of the LEO...

I agree 100%, if those pussy ass cops cant take a little backtalk , thay need to be guarding a mall somewhere, chocking and hitting and slamming a cuffed kids head on the truck of a car really shows how bad they are. That fat bald pussy cop is a real piece of work, a real class act. I am no LEO basher, alot of my friends are cops and if it paid more i probably would be too .
I hope they all get fired and do a little time for assault,espcially that fat bald cocksucker, he gives all cops bad names, corrupt mother fucker
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:26:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your entire post is a copout! Using the fact that one is a smart mouth as a precursor to potentially
shooting an LEO is a stretch. And to use that to justify 'roughing up' somebody is an even more disturbing thought. If the LEO was that concerned that he was going to potentially get shot, he should have never thrown the door open and exposed himself as a target, especially without first waiting for backup to arrive. I won't discuss proper tactics in such a situation, but I will say his were piss poor. .  Out of curiosity, what excuse do you have for roughing up and choking a handcuffed prisoner? I'm curious as to your response......

One can also say that if the fat LEO was more professional (as he is trained and expected to be), rather than go out of his way to goad and antagonize the kid further, none of this would have happened. He should be fired...Plain and simple.......And, yes, before anybody goes off on how I'm 'cop bashing' I'm also an LEO, and am embarrassed at the actions of these three morons........Its because of ignorant, self absorbed, power tripping fools like these that the rest of our profession suffers.

Well said Chrisle.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 11:10:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah but there is some good things left.
Like a "windmill"  hotdog, right?

All NJ is good for is diners, and full service gas stations...

Oh yeah, and most people from NJ have a mouthy mouth and an attitude...
They most certainly do...it almost warms my heart when I go back for a visit...  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:51:10 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Funny how reality can be so far removed from perception. He had alot of us duped.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:39:27 AM EDT
[#42]
I put the video capture on RapidShare.

VIDEO LINK WMV (41 Mb) 16 minutes vid: deptfordpolice_031606
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:56:15 AM EDT
[#43]
I have no disrespect for cops, heck I'm trying to be one to tell you the truth.

But why do you think cops DESERVE respect?  You earn respect by holding yourself to a higher standard and displaying professionalism, not by having a mouth off contest with a stupid kid.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:40:15 AM EDT
[#44]
How do cops fall down the slippery slope of "it's okay to physically abuse someone on camera?".
I guess when you deal with a lot of jerks everyday, you eventually find yourself doing something that you will regret. I have noticed that cops often get more violent when fellow officers are present. Maybe this is some kind of male pissing contest to show how the overconsumption of donuts does not prevent them from being a tough guy. This incident is a real example of how a cop can escalate a situation. The driver was pissed about the fact that he was gonna get a ticket and was blowing off steam. The cop saw a easy target to vent his own poor additude on and it went downhill from there. Thank God for the video camera. I hate to stereotype cops in general but it seem's there is a growing number, that are creating a "lack of respect" among civilians. If your going to become physical get the person out of view of the camera this choke them.  Sorry, to the good cops out there, but these guy's screwed up and need to go down. Perception? I think it's pretty clear here and so does the DA.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:52:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I put the video capture on RapidShare.

VIDEO LINK WMV (41 Mb) 16 minutes vid: deptfordpolice_031606

Thank you. I will check it out after church.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:48:49 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

What the hell should they charge him with?  "Assaulting" an officer?  I challenge you or anyone else to sit peacefully and not fight back while someone tries to crush your larynx in their hands.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#47]
It looks as if the fat cop choked the kid from 6:07 to 6:17 on the video.
I don't know about anyone else but to be choked while cuffed for 10 seconds probably seemed like an enterity to the kid.
You can clearly hear the gasps and choking sounds.
It was also one of the times the kid was not curing out the cops, so you know he was being choked LOL
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I have no disrespect for cops, heck I'm trying to be one to tell you the truth.

But why do you think cops DESERVE respect?  You earn respect by holding yourself to a higher standard and displaying professionalism, not by having a mouth off contest with a stupid kid.

I agree 100 %, there motto is to protect and serve "horseshit", i am no copbasher, some of my best friends are cops and i respect alot of cops in this area but there are alot complete dickheads around here too.  If they want me to respect them they must show a little respect themselves or fuck em they aint gonna get shit from me, we pay there fuckin salary and i will not put up with their bullshit just becuse they carry a gun and have a badge, i carry a gun too and i dont go around acting like god almighty. I got a speeding ticket a couple of months back and i WAS speeding, the trooper conducted himself with the upmost courtesy anybody could ask for and i signed the ticket and we both went on our merry ways. But the ticket did get taken care of and it was up to the officer but he said ok because i seemed like a good guy Or in might have had something to do with a state rep. asking
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:45:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
All NJ is good for is diners, and full service gas stations...

They do have the best diners in the country, I don't mind pumping my own gas though, at least it gets done right away.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Another reason why I keep conversation to a minimum when pulled over.  It's just easier for everyone that way.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top