Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 1:16:17 PM EDT

Rape victims kept in dungeon

Associated Press

HARTSVILLE, S.C. - A man sought by police in connection with the rape of two teenage girls had been recommended for the state's sexually violent predator program, officials said Thursday.

Just before his release from prison in 2000, prosecutors recommended Kenneth Hinson be committed to the violent predator program, but the judge rejected it.

Late Monday, Hinson, 47, allegedly took the two 17-year-old girls one at a time from a mobile home while they were sleeping. He bound the first girl with tape and took her to a an underground dungeon on his property.

Hinson sexually assaulted the girl, then left her bound with duct tape while he went back to the mobile home for the other girl. She was also sexually assaulted.

Hinson is wanted on kidnapping and criminal sexual conduct charges.

This is some real life Silence of the Lambs shit right here.  A simple window alarm that can be bought at a supermarket for $2.99 plus a cheap Remington 870 could have prevented this and eliminated this piece of crap from the gene pool.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:21:23 PM EDT
[#1]
that's bullshit.  sexual predators have proven time and again and again and again that they DO NOT re-habilitate.  It is a sickness that does not go away.  They should ALL be put to death, and NEVER released
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Just before his release from prison in 2000, prosecutors recommended Kenneth Hinson be committed to the violent predator program, but the judge rejected it.

That judge should be sexually assaulted
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#3]

that's bullshit. sexual predators have proven time and again and again and again that they DO NOT re-habilitate. It is a sickness that does not go away. They should ALL be put to death, and NEVER released

BIG +1

Oh shit the world is now going to end..........I actually have found value to one of NT's posts............
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Sexually Violent Predator Program???

If that means anything other than a fast-track execution, then it's a waste of EVERYONE'S time and money.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:44:23 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a bill now in the Oklahoma state Senate that would allow the death penalty for repeat sex offenders. I haven't had a chance to read about it in the last few days, but the last I saw, it was expected to pass.

ETA: It's passed the Senate and has go on to the house....

Link
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:55:35 PM EDT
[#7]
As a father of two young daughters, i'm disgusted with the legal system and how it deals with sex offenders.

99% of the reason why I own firearms and maintain proficiency is because of this very real SHTF scenario. I worry about this kind of shit much more than a Jihadi invasion ala "Red Dawn."

These kinds of vile, disgusting savages deserve a slow, agonizing and painful death.

I'm sorry we have Judges serving this fine country by releasing these animals into society.

HS1
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:58:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
that's bullshit.  sexual predators have proven time and again and again and again that they DO NOT re-habilitate.  It is a sickness that does not go away.  They should ALL be put to death, and NEVER released

actually, the recitivism rate for sexual predators is very, very low, if you only count future crimes of a sexual nature; let's put it this way, a sexual predator in most cases is less likely to reoffend sexually than a murderer is going to reoffend by murdering someone.

the recitivism rates people keep posting are in reference to engaging in criminal acts in general, not in relation to what they were originally convicted of.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Look at this sick f*Ck...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

actually, the recitivism rate for sexual predators is very, very low, if you only count future crimes of a sexual nature; let's put it this way, a sexual predator in most cases is less likely to reoffend sexually than a murderer is going to reoffend by murdering someone.

the recitivism rates people keep posting are in reference to engaging in criminal acts in general, not in relation to what they were originally convicted of.

Just because someone is not likely to reoffend doesn't make what they've already done go away.  Recitivism shouldn't even have anything to do with sentencing, they need to be punished and punished severely for what they've already done, anything less than 25 years for a first offense is a disservice to society.  

I believe Oklahoma is currently trying to pass a new law that would allow repeat offenders to be sentenced to death, they would be the first state to do this and i'm sure the recitivism rates would drop significantly if and hopefully when this law passes.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just because someone is not likely to reoffend doesn't make what they've already done go away.  Recitivism shouldn't even have anything to do with sentencing, they need to be punished and punished severely for what they've already done, anything less than 25 years for a first offense is a disservice to society.  

I believe Oklahoma is currently trying to pass a new law that would allow repeat offenders to be sentenced to death, they would be the first state to do this and i'm sure the recitivism rates would drop significantly if and hopefully when this law passes.  

Well, being Muslim and all, I fully support the death penalty for all rapists,murderers, and a few other undesirable criminal elements of society; however, in this country, sending people to prison is worse than just killing them, because when people get out of prison they have been socialized TOWARDS violence, not AWAY from it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, being Muslim and all, I fully support the death penalty for all rapists,murderers, and a few other undesirable criminal elements of society; however, in this country, sending people to prison is worse than just killing them, because when people get out of prison they have been socialized TOWARDS violence, not AWAY from it.

WTF does being Muslim have any fucking thing to do with the recitivism rate of child molesters?

It's fine with me if these scumbags never get out of prison.

HS1
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Every time I hear about something like this I see red.  I've got a 45 caliber solution to all of that asshole's problems.

If someone ever touches my daughter or my wife, they better crawl in a fucking hole and pull the dirt in on top of 'em, because I'll kill the sonofabitch.  Slowly.

ETA And someone ought to get ahold of that judge and pull his fingernails out with a pair of pliers.  Liberal douchebag sonofabitch.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:01:41 PM EDT
[#14]
This whackjob should be sentenced to go on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:02:16 PM EDT
[#15]
No comments on the image of the sick f*Ck in question!?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:05:31 PM EDT
[#16]
My brother's wife is going to be having a girl soon so as a gift for him and his wife I'm getting them a pump action shotgun which will be moded for ass kicking.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:08:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I can't see them possibly releasing them after they're put to death.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:10:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Killing them is too easy. Keep them locked up, even prisoners have a code of conduct, there's a certain fate reserved for child rapists like this evil son of a bitch.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:15:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF does being Muslim have any fucking thing to do with the recitivism rate of child molesters?

HS1

Islam deals harshly with rapists.....Thats what he tried to say. Islam gets a black eye due to some of its adherants. Like all catholic priests tarred by the pedophile brush.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

That judge should be sexually assaulted

Judge probably has a bodyguard.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:44:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Remember that we need the law enforcement resources, court room time, and jail cells for the drug users.

Here in CA we like to release these sick fucks and then have them register in a database, so people can live in fear and be able to track online just how panic stricken they ought to be.

How many strikes do cops go on to get these sick bastards locked up permanently? I guess unions only mobilize when the scent of money is in the water.

Fear = Money

If you actually locked up the tiny percentage of the people committing all these truly horrible crimes over and over, things might get way better, and thus fear could no longer be used to extract money and liberty from the “civilians”.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#22]
someone needs a one way ticket to a dirt nap
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HS1

Islam deals harshly with rapists.....Thats what he tried to say. Islam gets a black eye due to some of its adherants. Like all catholic priests tarred by the pedophile brush.

Does it?

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I've gotta comment on that.  

Here are two FrontPage magazine pieces on how at least some Muslims view rape.  

Apparently their position is somewhat flexible when it comes to non-Muslims.

As far as sexual predators - especially of children - is concerned:  We put down rabid animals.  We should do the same to rabid people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Actually, Islam deals harshly with rape VICTIMS.  Rapists usually get off scott free.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:29:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Killing them is too easy. Keep them locked up, even prisoners have a code of conduct, there's a certain fate reserved for child rapists like this evil son of a bitch.

A very big +1 on that.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top