Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why is everyone so scared to build a new airframe?!?  The super hornet is a great airplane, but we do NOT need to make a habit of "supering" all of our existing airframes - that will lead to technical and tactical stagnation.  
Matt

It's not a matter of being scared to build a new airframe. It's a matter of not pouring money into a new airframe that offers no significant advantages over the airframes in service now. If there is significant advantages over, say, the SuperBug, then by all means produce it.

The really funny thing about the original article? They're using the F-35 to replace the F-111, and they're worried about the F-35's ability to mix it up with Su-27s? Like the old Aardvark could win an A2A with a Sukhoi.

I have to question the article some...how does anyone know what the RCS of the F-35 is going to be outside of Lock-Mart?
It seems odd that Lock-Mart would forget all they know about LO stuff that they've learned over decades plus computing power so vastly increased from the time the F-117 debuted.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully someone at defence will kill off the JDF. We have a new defence minister now, and he's more sensible than the last one. Trying to replace both the bugs and the pigs with one little plane was always a stupid idea.

For 35 years we've been able to penetrate the air defences of any nation in the region AND sink anything on the high seas. It's pissed off the neighbours, many of whom were or are little better than petty tin-pot dictatorships. A good time was had by us

Now, with so many flankers entering the region, we have nothing to counter them (the F/A-18A+ that we have has never had the legs to do more than defend Darwin, really) and no meaningful strike radius once the pigs are retired in 2012 or so. I have a bad feeling about this...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:07:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why is everyone so scared to build a new airframe?!?  The super hornet is a great airplane, but we do NOT need to make a habit of "supering" all of our existing airframes - that will lead to technical and tactical stagnation.  
Matt

It's not a matter of being scared to build a new airframe. It's a matter of not pouring money into a new airframe that offers no significant advantages over the airframes in service now. If there is significant advantages over, say, the SuperBug, then by all means produce it.

The really funny thing about the original article? They're using the F-35 to replace the F-111, and they're worried about the F-35's ability to mix it up with Su-27s? Like the old Aardvark could win an A2A with a Sukhoi.

The Ardvaark wouldn't have need to go A2A… it was faster than the speed o' heat! The F-35 is many things, but 'fast' is not one of them.

F-111 pilots I have spoken with in the past reckon nothing could catch them on the deck.

Australia beef is they were sold the F-35 on the basis it was nearly as stealthy as the F-22 (which they really wanted) but a whole lot cheaper. Now it seems it's not going to be significantly cheaper than an F-22 or not a great deal stealthier than the Hornets they already fly.

ANdy

With weapons loaded the F-35 would have to be stealthier than a Superbug just due to the JSF's internal carriage no? Or am I oversimplfying this?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:07:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
A friend of mine who is a Lt. Col in the USAF who currently flys 16 said that when he was flying in the older F-111s that he came damn near close to mach III in one and the paint pealed off the leading edge of the swing wings after the run.   He said it was under rated in speed intentially by the DOD.  He was also involved with the bombing of Sadaams palace in GW1 with the bunker buster bomb that was made out of gun barrel from a Iowa Class battleship

The bunker busters were made out of 5 in gun barrels. There were still two IOWA battleships in service at the time. The other two only recently decommed.

As for the Mach III thing, I'm not concerned about the speed of the aircraft, only the capabilities of moder Look Down/Shoot Down radars and modern missiles.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have to question the article some...how does anyone know what the RCS of the F-35 is going to be outside of Lock-Mart?
It seems odd that Lock-Mart would forget all they know about LO stuff that they've learned over decades plus computing power so vastly increased from the time the F-117 debuted.

I also wonder how much of this is prompted by Congress' recent aversion to exporting advanced weapons systems.

The source code thing the Brits are pissed about is a Congressional restraint, not one by the administration.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I say bring back the F-20.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:26:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:39:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There was a vectored thrust engine system developed for the F-16 as well that would have cost about a million bucks a copy to install at that time, in the early to mid 80s.

The level of maneuverability that the testbed aircraft had as a result of the thrust vectoring system was astonishing.    It achieved -180 degree angles of attack!    That's flying north and pointing south!

Imagine how that would have changed things on a global scale to have hundreds of F-16s equipped
with that system back in the 80s.  

Some really great concepts have been flown but not produced because we're stupid.  Or at least,
our military planners and beancounters are.

CJ

Or, more likely, the military tested certain ideas and decided they were undesirable for one reason or another. Those reasons don't make the news, like the manufacturers hype does, so you don't hear about that.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
When the RAF/Royal Navy looked at their requirements for a carrier/land based strike aircraft back in the late 90's the F-35 won through against the F/A-18 because it was going to be;

Cheaper
Stealthier
In service by 2008/9

Now it seems it going to be …

Much dearer
Not a lot stealthier
And due to constant program slippages (with more expected) in service 'sometime' between 2011 and 2014/15/16…allegedly!

We should have bought the F/A-18E

Yes, and you'd have them in service NOW.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:54:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1. Damned fine little plane that would have been the ideal 'low' in our high/low mix. Guess Northrop didn't bribe the right people?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1. Damned fine little plane that would have been the ideal 'low' in our high/low mix. Guess Northrop didn't bribe the right people?

That and it couldn't carry a radar guided missile. Big problem these days.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:58:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It could carry and fire the Sparrow. Presumably it could have been updated to carry the -120.

No, I don't really think we should bring it back, but it was an amazing little plane.

ETA: Vito's threads always make me want to play some Harpoon. All that talk about naval power and air power...
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It could carry and fire the Sparrow. Presumably it could have been updated to carry the -120.

No, I don't really think we should bring it back, but it was an amazing little plane.

It was a modernized F-5. Big deal.

I seem to remember reading it could not fire a radar guided missile. Maybe it was something about the lack of volume to upgrade avionics. I don't recall it doing anything better than the F-16/F-18 other than being smaller.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

And that is not a good thing because...?

I seem to remember reading it could not fire a radar guided missile.

As my cite shows, you remember wrong.

Maybe it was something about the lack of volume to upgrade avionics. I don't recall it doing anything better than the F-16/F-18 other than being smaller.

It cost less and had ridiculously low maintenance requirements.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:15:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Do they spell defense, "defence" in Australia, or is that just a poorly proofread article?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:24:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that is not a good thing because...?

I seem to remember reading it could not fire a radar guided missile.

As my cite shows, you remember wrong.

Maybe it was something about the lack of volume to upgrade avionics. I don't recall it doing anything better than the F-16/F-18 other than being smaller.

It cost less and had ridiculously low maintenance requirements.

You're right, I did remember wrong. However, it did not meet any of the USAF's requirements. It was designed from the beginning as an export fighter. And, of course, no one wanted a fighter that wasn't good enough for us to use.

Sure it supposedly had low maintenance requirments, but only time really would have told the truth.

The F-16 outclassed it in payload and with both radars the 66 and the 68. The F-16 matched its turning ability and its cockpit offers better visibility for A2A. The F-20 had shorter legs than the F-16.

It could be argued that Carter administration encouraged Northrop to develop the F-20 with the promise of foreign sales because they had already lost the LWF competition. The problem, of course, was the Reagan adminstration didn't have the same inhibitions about selling the F-16 to foreign governments.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
the F-35 should be cut and the funding used to buy more F-22's.  The F-22 is a better jet that is alredy finished with R&D and ready to buy off the shelf.

I see the F-35 easily becoming another Comanchee or A-12.  This pig will be a money pit until the day it dies.  It's a jet designed by comittee, which has taken all the piss poor attributes from all the services and put it into one jet.

The Air Force version would be the only really effective version, but it looks like the AF is going to have its version bastardized by the Navy/Marines.  Instead of getting a fast, light F-35, the AF will be saddled with a pig with HEAVY Navy landing gear, and a HEAVY VTOL system from the Marine version of the jet.

What a waste

You expect the Navy to fly 22's off the carriers? Or the Marines to buy 2 (with the money they've got) and use them for CAS?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

You expect the Navy to fly 22's off the carriers? Or the Marines to buy 2 (with the money they've got) and use them for CAS?

The Navy looked at a navalized F-22 for a while.  The F-22 is about the size of an F-14, so it's not like it's too big for a carrier.

As for the MC:  with the ammount of DoD money being spent on the F-35, the MC could buy any off the shelf jet they could want and use it.  The A-10 would be a perfect jet for the marines IMO.  Re-start the A-10 line, upgrade it with modern gizmos, and let it rip.  The MC doesn't need stealth like the AF does, especially not for CAS.  If you're giving CAS, it's not like the enemy doesnt already know you're there.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:48:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The Navy looked at a navalized F-22 for a while.  The F-22 is about the size of an F-14, so it's not like it's too big for a carrier.

As for the MC:  with the ammount of DoD money being spent on the F-35, the MC could buy any off the shelf jet they could want and use it.  The A-10 would be a perfect jet for the marines IMO.  Re-start the A-10 line, upgrade it with modern gizmos, and let it rip.  The MC doesn't need stealth like the AF does, especially not for CAS.  If you're giving CAS, it's not like the enemy doesnt already know you're there.

A-10s cannot be operated off of LHA's and LHD's. The F-22N was rejected. A ship ain't a nice pristine airfield. We can't baby aircraft like bluesuiters do.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The Ardvaark wouldn't have need to go A2A… it was faster than the speed o' heat! The F-35 is many things, but 'fast' is not one of them.

F-111 pilots I have spoken with in the past reckon nothing could catch them on the deck.

ANdy

I'm sure an AAM could give it a run for its money.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

and valheru21: i'm NOT an aero-engineer, but do hope to be a tactical pilot in 2 years or so.  I start USAF pilot school in a few months.

USAF, now I know why you have so much free time on your hands.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#28]
The super hornet lower RCS is because of a special "stealth" paint  job.  

Why not start a new production line of A-10 Super Warthogs that uses

same stealthier paint
bigger more reliable engines
a small air to groun/ with air to air search radar
LATARN or FLIR built in
and enclosed wheel pods to allow for full load of mavericks or hellfires
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Which is all I was really saying. It really was an amazing little plane.

Some facts:

Compared to contemporary international fighters of its time, the F-20 used 53% less fuel, had 63% lower operating and maintenance costs, needed 52% less maintenance manpower, and was four times as reliable.
RELIABILITY SUMMARY

The F 20A Tigershark demonstrated unprecedented reliability throughout the flight test program.

Mission reliability during the flight test program was consistently greater than 95 percent. Field measured data indicated that the F-20A reliability was 159 percent better than anticipated. These data confirmed Northrop's approach to reliability and showed that the expected level at maturity of 6.00 field inherent MFHBF (mean flight hours between failure) was conservative.

members.aon.at/mwade/f20maint.htm
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:52:01 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do they spell defense, "defence" in Australia, or is that just a poorly proofread article?

The Aussies use 'English-English'… 'Defence' is right for them.

ANdy

Yeah, we didn't drink Webster's kool aid
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:56:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Naval Advanced Tactical Fighter (NATF) 1988-1991
Due to Congressional intervention, the US Navy agreed to evaluate a navalized version of the US Air Force's Advanced Tactical Fighter (now the F/A-22) as a possible replacement for their F-14s. In return, the US Air Force would evaluate a derivative of the ATA as a replacement for their F-111s.

In late 1988, a Naval ATF (NATF) program office was set up at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and the existing ATF Dem/Val contracts were modified to include studies of potential NATF variants.

The Major Aircraft Review reduced the peak production rates of both the ATF and NATF. This had the effect of substantially increasing the program cost. In August 1990, Admiral Richard Dunleavy, who was in charge of Navy aircraft requirements, stated that he did not see how the NATF could fit into any affordable plan for naval aviation. In early 1991, before the final contractor for the ATF was even selected, the consideration of the NATF was dropped. This was mainly due to the fact that the Navy realized that a series of upgrades to their existing F-14's could meet the Navy's air superiority needs through 2015.

The F-22N was studied in the Major Aircraft Review as an NATF concept, and canceled in large measure because the projected high gross take-off weight exceed the capacity of current carriers.

Carrier aircraft fly slower approaches than land-based aircraft and must be able to perform a waveoff at low speed. Therefore, a full power 1.5g turn at 0.2M and sea level with all stores and reserve fuel on board may be needed to ensure an adequate maneuver margin. This requirement determines the wing loading for sea-based aircraft [the SSF was exempt from this waveoff requirement because it performs vertical landings].

Carrier operations require heavier structures for several reasons: 1) arrested landings require a tail hook and reinforced fuselage, 2) landing gear are designed for 24 ft/s sink rate, and 3) catapult launches require reinforced nose gear and a strengthened fuselage. These weight increments are difficult to quantify because there are no data for aircraft that were designed for both land-based and sea-based operations with exactly the same mission capability. For example, contrary to the expected navalization penalty, the land-based F-4 actually had a higher empty weight than the carrier-based version. But in this case the land-based version used the increased strength and wing area of the carrier aircraft to carry an increased equipment load, which equates to higher mission capability. Similarly, few aircraft have successfully made the transition from land-based to sea-based operations. The carrier version of the British Hawk did perform catapult launches and arrested landings but required substantial structural reinforcement to do so. The navalized Hawk is approximately 11% heavier empty, but it can no longer fly as far as the land-based version.

Since historical research did not provide values for fuselage and landing gear weight penalties for carrier operations, an estimate had to be made another way. To this end, the F-14 and F-18 were modelled using ACSYNT’s land-based weight equations. The actual aircraft fuselage and landing gear structure weights were approximately 30% greater than those modelled by ACSYNT. Therefore, 30% fuselage and landing gear weight penalties may be applied to carrier-based aircraft in this study. Informal comments by US Navy personnel agreed that 30% was a reasonable estimate.

Early in the ATF/NATF development, a Naval variant of the F-22 could have been developed. By the late 1990s, however, to graft a Naval requirement onto an existing F-22 program would be similar to the mistake that the Department made in developing the F-111. In that program, DOD directed the Air Force to add Naval requirements to an existing Air Force EMD concept "with minimal disruption" to the program. As a result, the Naval version of the F-111 was significantly overweight and subsequently canceled in favor of a new start Navy aircraft, the F-14. The appropriate time to join multi-service requirements is early in the program, and the ideal time is while the requirements are being developed in a balanced systems engineering approach.

From Global Security.

A estimated 30% increase in weight, going off of the best information available.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:58:01 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Compared to contemporary international fighters of its time, the F-20 used 53% less fuel, had 63% lower operating and maintenance costs, needed 52% less maintenance manpower, and was four times as reliable.
RELIABILITY SUMMARY

The F 20A Tigershark demonstrated unprecedented reliability throughout the flight test program.

Mission reliability during the flight test program was consistently greater than 95 percent. Field measured data indicated that the F-20A reliability was 159 percent better than anticipated. These data confirmed Northrop's approach to reliability and showed that the expected level at maturity of 6.00 field inherent MFHBF (mean flight hours between failure) was conservative.

members.aon.at/mwade/f20maint.htm

That's easy to do with a couple of hand-built aircraft. It would be interesting to see if they could have maintained QC during actual production runs.

Sorry, I don't drink the Flav-R-Aid that Northrop was pushing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

USMC has decided they want SVTOL. Not too many of those off the shelf.

The problems with a Marine A-10 have been discussed. Doesn't fit aboard ship, no tooling for new airframes, not optimized for naval service.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Due to Congressional intervention,.....    
.....engineering approach.

From Global Security.

A estimated 30% increase in weight, going off of the best information available.

Ok.  I hadnt really gotten into WHY the F-22N was killed, but that seems reasonable.

So the Navy needs a new jet.  Why saddle the USAF with a Navy jet when you can get more mileage out of the different services (who do different missions) having different jets.

the F-35 is political bullshit from start to finish.  Having a joint jet is not like having a joint gun.  The USAF flies a different mission than the USN who flies a different mission than the USMC.  Trying to split the difference between them produces a jet that does poorly at ALL the missions.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From Global Security.

Ok.  I hadnt really gotten into WHY the F-22N was killed, but that seems reasonable.

So the Navy needs a new jet.  Why saddle the USAF with a Navy jet when you can get more mileage out of the different services (who do different missions) having different jets.

the F-35 is political bullshit from start to finish.  Having a joint jet is not like having a joint gun.  The USAF flies a different mission than the USN who flies a different mission than the USMC.  Trying to split the difference between them produces a jet that does poorly at ALL the missions.

I dunno, the F-4 seemed pretty decent.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:06:46 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Forcing common airframes has had some fine successes in the past:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From Global Security.

The USAF needs a new jet as well. If the F-35 enters into service in the 2012-13 time frame that means the F-16 will be a 35 year old aircraft.

If you think about it, all three services need a multi-role aircraft.  The difference between the F-16 and F/A-18 isn't that great when it boils down to mission. Hell, they were even in the same LWF competition.

The F-22A cannot fill the F-16 role.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

img208.imageshack.us/img208/1035/a7corsair2016cm.jpg
img208.imageshack.us/img208/8485/f40cb.jpg

Yep, the key, as stated in the Global Security article, is integrating the carrier borne requirement early in the design. Unlike the F-22/F-111 attempts.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#41]
you guys got me one the F-4/F-8 thing....

BUT.... i see the F-35 as being a different animal.  The AF F-35 is supposed to be fast and light like the F-16, while the Navy F-35 needs to be heavier and more robust to take the carrier beating, and the USMC version needs to be STOVL/VTOL.  Last I heard, the AF version has been scrapped, and AF will fly the SAME jet as the Navy and MC.  It just does not compute to me why that is a good idea beyond politics
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

BUT.... i see the F-35 as being a different animal.  The AF F-35 is supposed to be fast and light like the F-16, while the Navy F-35 needs to be heavier and more robust to take the carrier beating, and the USMC version needs to be STOVL/VTOL.  Last I heard, the AF version has been scrapped, and AF will fly the SAME jet as the Navy and MC.  It just does not compute to me why that is a good idea beyond politics

Man, we jumped on that F-4/A-7 thing, didn't we?

Latest news was the USAF was going to buy a few of the Marine models for CAS. Why, I haven't the foggiest clue. It could have been a political move by the MC to keep the model viable; we need the plane more than any of the other services, mostly because there isn't exactly another SVTOL plane we could turn to if it went tits up.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

It's not a different animal. If anything it is the spirit of the F-4 reborn.

BTW, it wasn't the F-8, it was an A-7.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh those were both navy planes the airforce later bought....  the Air Force had nothing to do with their developement....
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:36:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Uh those were both navy planes the airforce later bought....  the Air Force had nothing to do with their developement....

No! Really?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Lock-Mart says different.....

JSF Stealth Won’t Be Reduced: Program Officials

By MICHAEL FABEY

Foreign press reports that the Joint Strike Fighters (JSF) sold to Australia will be less stealthy than promised are wrong, prime contractor Lockheed Martin says.

The Sydney Morning Herald reported March 15 that the proposed Australian version of the JSF would have “low observability” instead of “very low observability.”

Lockheed JSF spokesman John Kent said there has been no downgrading of any of the aircraft’s stealth for foreign or domestic sales.

“It appears that there was just a misunderstanding of terms and definitions,” Kent said.

He said the Australian press reports apparently misinterpreted what “low observable” would mean.
The planes will still have the same stealthy ability to avoid radar and other detection equipment as before, he said.

Australia is one of the partner countries expected to buy JSFs in the coming decade.

Another U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report released this week says JSF officials have taken four “key actions” to speed up such technology transfers:

• Lockheed developed an international industrial plan that identified the type of licenses needed to transfer certain of the technologies;

• JSF program agencies now have dedicated staff for JSF technology licensing;
Lockheed and JSF program agencies have used exemptions in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to avoid delays; and

• Talks about releasing classified information or other technology are taking place early in the program.

Another GAO report released this week said the Pentagon plans to start low-rate initial production of the plane by 2013 without completing some performance tests.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
The super hornet lower RCS is because of a special "stealth" paint  job.  

Why not start a new production line of A-10 Super Warthogs that uses

same stealthier paint
bigger more reliable engines
a small air to groun/ with air to air search radar
LATARN or FLIR built in
and enclosed wheel pods to allow for full load of mavericks or hellfires

There is more that goes into making an aircraft have a low RCS than just the paint.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#50]
nevermind
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top