Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 6:10:27 PM EDT
We all know that this guy is a RINO and a gun grabber, but his attempts (successful so far) to supress the first amendment have me pretty damn pissed. Just what the hell is this guy's problem? What freedoms did he fight to defend if not the freedom of Americans to speak their mind regarding cantidates for public office? I don't care if he does hide it behind the guise of taking "Washington back from powerful special interests". NEWSFLASH JOHN: These "powerful special interests" are funded and supported by everyday Americans who depend on these organizations to supply them with information that we do not have the time or resources to gather for ourselves. They give us insight into issues that the (truly) powerful mainstream media wants to keep hidden from electorate. Pull your head out of your ass John!

You people in Arizona take note. John McCain doesn't respect our second amendment rights and he is going after our first amendment rights with everything he has. Vote this fucker out of office!

And one more thing. John McCain's service in Vietnam was heroic and honorable, but that was almost 40 years ago. His record since being elected to the Senate is what determines his character these days, and that record is piss fucking poor!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Manchurian Candidate
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Best.  Poll.  Ever.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#3]
He's a Very Angry Man

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
He's and idiot, albeit one who served he nation well in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I really find it hard to be so pissed at a guy who served this country and got screwed of many years of his life in a prison camp... but John McCain pisses me off.  He's the Republican's own Hillary Clinton, but unlike Hillary, McCain is even less polarized than he leads everyone to believe.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I think he's sincere and along with his heroic service in Vietnam that makes me respect the man.  OTOH, I think he's way too liberal to be a Republican and hope to God the party doesn't nominate him for 08.  He'd probably sell well to the dems and moderate repubs that don't really know any better, but he'd be almost as big a disaster as the Hildebeast would be.

Carry On.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I think he has made a "DEAL" with the DEVIL-( see MSM) - he does what they want , and he gets real good PR for the price of his soul- & your guns
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I think McCain is a fucking dick.

His service to the country was forty years ago and he done spent all the capital that it gave him long ago. You can only ride that bus as long you still keep putting gas in it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

His service to the country was forty years ago and he done spent all the capital that it gave him long ago. You can only ride that bus as long you still keep putting gas in it.

I hope you are right , as he has "evolved" into the POS he is today , he used to be a "Reagan Conservative" -  i hope the people of AZ. do a MAX CLEALAND on his arse
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Think about another apparently good Marine gone extremely bad after being elected to Congress; John Glenn!! An honorable war record, part of the Mercury 7 astronauts then BLAMMO, instant  commie-lib!

It's gotta be the power trip, or the perks or the desire for media adulation. Something gets in their heads and suddenly they become morons.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#12]
He lacks civic virute.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Read the guys book and you will see what his problem is. He thinks he is the SHIT, mostly because his Father and Grandfather were great men. He automatically assumes that makes him one and whatever he says is right.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:22:11 PM EDT
[#16]
He loves the positive attention he gets from the press for being the "good Republican". They lavish positive coverage of him for stabbing his party in the back, calling him "The Maverick Republican senator from Arizona".

Then he wonders why he rates so abysmally amongst his party

MCCAIN IN REPUBLICAN STRAW POLL EMBARRASSMENT
Sat Mar 11 2006 12:50:33 ET

Facing a loss at a 2008 straw poll event this weekend, Senator John McCain of Arizona told his supporters to write in President Bush as a sign of support, leaving many sputtering.

"For the next three years, with our country at war, he's our president and the only one who needs our support," McCain told nearly 2,000 party activists from 26 states gathered in Memphis.

McCain, realizing the national political media had descended on the Southern Republican Leadership Conference, moved to discredit the straw poll by asking delegates to vote for Bush, insiders claim.

Instead of stopping the momentum of Majority Leader Bill Frist - widely anticipated to win the straw poll - the move seemed to expose the McCain camp's insincerity about its position with the base.

One activist said, "McCain voted against all the Bush tax cuts... maybe he should have voted for the president then, instead of waiting for a political stunt to try and distract."

UPDATE: Frist finished first with 36.9% in the straw poll. Romney finished second with 14.4%, just under half as many votes as Frist. Activists rejected the McCain campaign shenanigans with Allen tying Bush at 3rd.

The president received numerous standing ovations - he is still very popular among activists despite bad poll numbers. Mccain finished 5th.

www.drudgereport.com/flash2mc.htm  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:26:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Indeed!
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I really find it hard to be so pissed at a guy who served this country and got screwed of many years of his life in a prison camp... but John McCain pisses me off.  He's the Republican's own Hillary Clinton, but unlike Hillary, McCain is even less polarized than he leads everyone to believe.

+1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top