Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#1]
1. I doubt any american soldier was using the terminology "Untermenschen"!

2. Of course we are "trigger happy" that how REAL soldiers win wars, KILLING THE ENEMY!!

3. You cannot win the hearts and minds of people who have one goal in life, Convert everyone to your faith or kill them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
SBS?......never heard of them.....

niters Andy

Taffy
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe this guy is going to sell his services as a merc?  Or maybe he was promised women and wine.  All I know is none of the troops that I have gone out with think that of the iraqies or use a german word.  I have not seen that word until today.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Maybe this guy is going to sell his services as a merc?  Or maybe he was promised women and wine.  All I know is none of the troops that I have gone out with think that of the iraqies or use a german word.  I have not seen that word until today.

Some of us over here speak German but would not describe another human being that way.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Just a quick pointer:

He did not 'desert'.

The SAS runs like a 'democracy' and if the guys say the mission is stupid/impossible etc they can refuse the mission. It's been done on a number of occassions.

ALL members of the SAS and SBS can resign on request, he did and he recieved an 'Honorable discharge'.

ANdy

Yes, and they'd normally be RTU'd, if I'm not mistaken...  but mid-mission?? Perhaps that explains why he was discharged instead.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:48:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top