User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Would one of you knuckle heads please explain why you would want  this nation to repell an invasion by the mexican military. but if that same military takes of their uniforms and puts on civilian clothes and invades us thats OK!?

I said we should kick them out and build a gaint wall. But who is going to build the wall. So we make them build it and kick them out.

how is that wall going to work on the rio grande?  

if they can build a tunnel across the english channel, I think they could make a wall on a river work
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:38:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Would one of you knuckle heads please explain why you would want  this nation to repell an invasion by the mexican military. but if that same military takes of their uniforms and puts on civilian clothes and invades us thats OK!?

I said we should kick them out and build a gaint wall. But who is going to build the wall. So we make them build it and kick them out.

Isn't that a fuckin river. Isn't there land on one side?

there's land on both sides. that's practically the definition of river. no shit. look it up.

I would have to agree there...
You see a river with land on only ONE side...well, THAT is a BEACH.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:40:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

there's land on both sides. that's practically the definition of river. no shit. look it up.

Hang on a second...even the Atlantic has land on the other side.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:59:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

are you sure?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:13:55 PM EDT
[#5]
if the mexican army charged across the border our government would probably set up an impartial, nonpartisan committee to determine whether we could fight back without profiling ...afterall, just because the soldier has a gun and is shooting doesn't necessarily mean they are the enemy.  They have feelings too and we need to consider that. Maybe we looked at them cross-eyed and we deserve it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:53:15 PM EDT
[#6]
The senate is working on ths problem right now. their solutuion is amnesty for all the illegals already in the country, plus allowing 400,000 to enter the country on guest worker visa valid for two years.  After that they must return to their home country for one year then can come back for 6 years.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The senate is working on ths problem right now. their solutuion is amnesty for all the illegals already in the country, plus allowing 400,000 to enter the country on guest worker visa valid for two years.  After that they must return to their home country for one year then can come back for 6 years.

Oh yeah, that'll solve the problem.

Thank God they are there protecting this country. Now we are all safe, problem solved.
Fuckers.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:05:40 PM EDT
[#8]
There is a problem with illegal aliens from Mexico ? Damn,I learn something new everyday on ARFCOM.

What should I do to prepare myself for the impending takeover by MS13 ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There is a problem with illegal aliens from Mexico ? Damn,I learn something new everyday on ARFCOM.

What should I do to prepare myself for the impending takeover by MS13 ?

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#10]
It is way too late now to correct the problem with illegal immigration. The state of Arizona will soon become northern mexico by default. The biggest problem is this is exactly what politicians and Business want.   Cheap labor,  screw lower middle class america.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#11]
If illegal immigration is okay to some of you, then I am sure you will have no objection to the illegal immigration of militant radical muslims.  

Careful what you wish for....
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
if the mexican army charged across the border our government would probably set up an impartial, nonpartisan committee to determine whether we could fight back without profiling ...afterall, just because the soldier has a gun and is shooting doesn't necessarily mean they are the enemy.  They have feelings too and we need to consider that. Maybe we looked at them cross-eyed and we deserve it.

Well said.
That pretty fuckin sad but anymore its about the truth. Just because you being shot at think of the other persons feelings. Typical liberal idiotic mindset.

Here is how we used to control the border. More to the point.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#13]
It's not too late to Deal with the "Illegal Alien " problem but the Gov won't

Most Americans no longer read or research History -- True especially the youngsters coming up they haven't any appreciation for this Country's History

Most Americans are deeply in Debt-- True the rising cost of living and the unbearable tax burden
most peole cannot survive on one income or the Breadwinner working only "One Job "

What waking free moments they have are spent in front of the tube  sports or the movies  -- True Again America is in a Stupor on so many levels

10-20 Million Illegal Aliens living here is just one Nail in our Coffin

I resent the fact that our "Elected Officials"  Republiacans here are so eager to sell you, your kids and your grandkids out
The criteria they present is  " Well they come here for a better life blah blah blah, they do jobs most Americans can't or wont do, Family Values don't end at the Rio Grande, as long as they're here gainfully employed "
So an individual manages to Illegally cross our Border, evade Border Patrol manage to work a little find a residence and they're "good to go "

Wow they've really "Cheapened" what it means to be an "Immigrant"  and set the standard for being a Citizen as quite low
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Frikkin' flaming river of gas

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:05:35 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm outraged and disgusted that illegal aliens who are criminals are protesting and demanding amnesty in the streets of america.  These people who broke our laws in coming here should be arrested and deported and there should be a fence built along the mexican border and manned by our military.

The White House says they can't stop illegal aliens from crossing our borders,  I say they can be stopped and it's very simple,  just shoot the bastards and bitches and that will put an end to illegal lawbreaking aliens from entering our nation.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:12:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

The White House says they can't stop illegal aliens from crossing our borders,  I say they can be stopped and it's very simple,  just shoot the bastards and bitches and that will put an end to illegal lawbreaking aliens from entering our nation.

just because they  jump a fence or international border does not mean you can shoot to kill at will.   even if you are Bill....   on a hill...

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:24:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go visit the largest gun show in Denver some time. Then look around and remember what you see. Ninety percent of the attendees are of what race? They are getting prepared."

Anybody out there see the hundreds of Mexican flags being waved in the streets of Chicago last Friday during the illegal alien immigration march?  Did you see the 100,000 plus illegal aliens demanding their rights?  Did you understand that, according to Time Magazine, three million more illegal aliens import themselves into America annually?   Does that reality send a chill up your spine?  Do you understand that your country's invasion races inward faster than a tsunami?
www.rense.com/general70/terr.htm

Go watch " Gangs of New York " to get a different perspective.  This country was built upon immigration.  Why can't we just accept this and welcome the newcomers?  I'm not saying support them, but welcome them so they can support themselves.

Yes this country was built on immigration. My great grandfather came here from Germany. This isn't about immigration but an illegal immigration de facto invasion. 25 percent of the TOTAL population in our prisons are ILLEGALS. You are entitled to your opinion but lets take care of this country first. If this keeps going on we will be in the same situation Mexico is today. I have not seen Gangs of New York but somebody I knew watched it and said it was typical Hollywood history much as Enemy at the Gates. Nothing wrong with wanting to help people but this illegal immigration is completely out of control.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 10:36:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:00:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

are you sure?

Well, I flew across it a few times and we landed on land over on the other side.

ETA: And I work in GIS and all my satellite imagery and maps and stuff show it like that.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:03:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Go visit the largest gun show in Denver some time. Then look around and remember what you see. Ninety percent of the attendees are of what race? They are getting prepared."

Anybody out there see the hundreds of Mexican flags being waved in the streets of Chicago last Friday during the illegal alien immigration march?  Did you see the 100,000 plus illegal aliens demanding their rights?  Did you understand that, according to Time Magazine, three million more illegal aliens import themselves into America annually?   Does that reality send a chill up your spine?  Do you understand that your country's invasion races inward faster than a tsunami?
www.rense.com/general70/terr.htm

Go watch " Gangs of New York " to get a different perspective.  This country was built upon immigration.  Why can't we just accept this and welcome the newcomers?  I'm not saying support them, but welcome them so they can support themselves.

Yes this country was built on immigration. My great grandfather came here from Germany. This isn't about immigration but an illegal immigration de facto invasion. 25 percent of the TOTAL population in our prisons are ILLEGALS. You are entitled to your opinion but lets take care of this country first. If this keeps going on we will be in the same situation Mexico is today. I have not seen Gangs of New York but somebody I knew watched it and said it was typical Hollywood history much as Enemy at the Gates. Nothing wrong with wanting to help people but this illegal immigration is completely out of control.

I'm an immigrant.  I did it legally.

Illegal immigration should be taken very seriously and stopped.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Illegal immigration...NO...
Legal immigration..Yes....
I am an AMERICAN OF MEXICAN DECENT....Notice I said American of mexican decent....
Not MexicanAmerican.
My parents came here legally and I know peolple from other nations are trying to get here for a better life...Well let them.....LEGALLY.
How is this for a solution....
National Guard on the border within sight of eachother and then a Amnesty program where all Illegals in this country have 365 days to let thier precense be known.
They must pay for all fees at I.C.E. for a background check for criminal records in this country and thiers...Muderers...Rapist...Drugs..DUI's and such can be immediate grounds for INSTANT deportation...
Their already here and I don't like the idea of rewarding them for illegal actions but....But WHAT
...Lets atleast find out who they are..Sex offenders
How many Illegals are on this web sight???Living near you.
To me it is like a givin a person arrested for DUI a brand new Jag,Porsch,Caddi,,
There is a problem and I belive that an immediate shut down of the border and finding out who is here is the solution...

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#24]
What the Hell is going on today?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:29:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Frikkin' flaming river of gas

i2.tinypic.com/rkdced.jpg

At these prices? Are you fucking insane? Did someone use the soft spot on your skull as a reset button when you were a baby?

What we need are some frikkin sharks. Frikkin sharks with frikkin lasers on their frikkin heads!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:41:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

HEY mister Colltt....
Turned off your IM and E-mail...
Well I got a question for you...

Can you show me where you got your info about the Denver gun shows being other than white attendies....
I attend these shows ""even Colorado Springs""and I can actually count on both hands and feet the number of non-whites...
The reason I ask is because you might want to consider your infomation as being inaccurate.
And when I replied that you are a troll or a paraniod racist....I really assumed that you where just trolling..
Like the.....Is Wolf ammo good or bad for my gun...
Glocks or 1911's....AK's or AR's..
Either way...nice tread.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HEY mister Colltt....
Turned off your IM and E-mail...
Well I got a question for you...

Can you show me where you got your info about the Denver gun shows being other than white attendies....
I attend these shows ""even Colorado Springs""and I can actually count on both hands and feet the number of non-whites...
The reason I ask is because you might want to consider your infomation as being inaccurate.
And when I replied that you are a troll or a paraniod racist....I really assumed that you where just trolling..
Like the.....Is Wolf ammo good or bad for my gun...
Glocks or 1911's....AK's or AR's..
Either way...nice tread.

Haven't you seen a significant number of Hispanic gang-bangers (or gang-banger wannabees) at the Tanner and Crossroads of the West shows?  There are definately more whites but I've seen plenty of them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Yes I have seen more street scum attending....But not in the numbers he indicates...
Besides....
They REALLY standout which makes them  easier to spot.
The Gangbanger's..Black,white,Brown....and the Mexican Cowboys""Drug smugglers"" and the Nazi's  and Skin heads.
Not so many Nazi//Skin heads types at the last one...Maybe they felt intimidated by the ethnic crowds.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Because I discuss one of the most important issues facing this nation, so that makes me a troll?......................and you're a  wuss

Its not the issue - its how you address it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:01:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Yes I have seen more street scum attending....But not in the numbers he indicates...
Besides....
They REALLY standout which makes them  easier to spot.
The Gangbanger's..Black,white,Brown....and the Mexican Cowboys""Drug smugglers"" and the Nazi's  and Skin heads.
Not so many Nazi//Skin heads types at the last one...Maybe they felt intimidated by the ethnic crowds.

Yeah, it's true...not in the numbers he suggests.

It's definitely an interesting place to do some "people watching" though.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
What gun shows are you going too?????
I am a regular at the shows here in Denver and ALL I see is a bunch of WHITE guys drooling over stuff they can't afford...Or trying to pawn off the stuff they already have...
The WHITE man walking around with a sign FOR SALE....
AND yes that WHITE man will sell to A GREEN MARTIAN if he passes the BC...
So you must be a or a paranoid racist...
For you infomation...If your a scum bag doing something he should'nt be doing...
My bullets don't care if your White,,,Brown,,,Black,,,,.

Well said.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am a regular at the shows here in Denver and ALL I see is a bunch of WHITE guys drooling over stuff they can't afford...Or trying to pawn off the stuff they already have...
For you infomation...If your a scum bag doing something he should'nt be doing...

Well said.

+1

Another American of Mexican decent here.  Big time conservative, big time Republican, big time gun owner.  Even so, sometimes it's hard to stay on this site due to all the negativity toward Mexicans.  I hate illegals too and have no patients for them.  Still, there are a lot of Hispanic people already in this country LEGALLY, and the number will probably increase.  I have a feeling that to many this is the real issue.  Has very little to do with illegal immigration, has more to do with there being too many Hispanic people.  

Personally I look completely white, so you would never know we are Hispanic until you knew my name.  Many (dare I say most?) Hispanics, like me, are hard working God fearing people.  Many are shitbags, but that is true for all races.  If you just plain don't like Mexkins, well, not much I can do about that.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well said.

+1

Another American of Mexican decent here.  Big time conservative, big time Republican, big time gun owner.  Even so, sometimes it's hard to stay on this site due to all the negativity toward Mexicans.  I hate illegals too and have no patients for them.  Still, there are a lot of Hispanic people already in this country LEGALLY, and the number will probably increase.  I have a feeling that to many this is the real issue.  Has very little to do with illegal immigration, has more to do with there being too many Hispanic people.  

Personally I look completely white, so you would never know we are Hispanic until you knew my name.  Many (dare I say most?) Hispanics, like me, are hard working God fearing people.  Many are shitbags, but that is true for all races.  If you just plain don't like Mexkins, well, not much I can do about that.

I have no problem with Americans. An illegal invasion of OUR country most definitely. I have worked with Hispanics and found them to be hard working good people. Again they are here legally and are as American as anybody else.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top