Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 3/14/2006 8:57:14 PM EDT
I have to say, I'm a little dismayed by all the cop bashing posts I've been reading. Yes, I'm a cop, but wow, I must be missing something. Unless you guys live in Hazard County, I just don't get it. I'm a lieutenant in the biggest department in the country and I've seen and see my share of people who should not be on MY job. THe vast majority of rejects are incompetent or apathetic, not agressive cowboys. So is it the small town cops or are you guys who complain just the typical knuckleheads who think they are better, smarter (insert your favorite adjective here) or just have no clue as to what it's like to do this type of work? Please feel free to fire away... Cowards, I know you'll say something silly, but trust me, I've heard it all
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:58:11 PM EDT

Popcorn? Check!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:06:05 PM EDT
Hey lippo, I'll bite, what's that mean?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:06:37 PM EDT
For many, it is still negative feelings from Waco and Ruby Ridge.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:07:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By pdsarge:

he likes brokeback mountain
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:07:54 PM EDT
Oh this is going to be good
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:07:57 PM EDT

It means I call dibs on the cola, and pass the popcorn.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:08:01 PM EDT
he doesn't mean much - just that he's getting the popcorn out for the show that's comin :)
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:08:45 PM EDT

When you are about to watch something entertaining, it is good to have something to snack on.
These threads normally degenerate into an "Us vs. them" on both sides, LE and Citizen.
Neither side listens to the other - Cops are called JBTs, Cops claim that the Citizens speaking out must have prior records , and around and around it goes until it gets locked for personal attacks.

That said - lemme get a beer and some pretzels.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:09:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

When you are about to watch something entertaining, it is good to have something to snack on.
These threads normally degenerate into an "Us vs. them" on both sides, LE and Citizen.
Neither side listens to the other - Cops are called JBTs, Cops claim that the Citizens speaking out must have prior records , and around and around it goes until it gets locked for personal attacks.

That said - lemme get a beer and some pretzels.

its basically kids playing on the internet. nothing major.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:14:01 PM EDT
Thanks for the explanation. Sorry if I'm disappointing anyone, but I don't have ab us vs. them attitude.I just let people prove to me where they are coming from go from there.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:15:20 PM EDT
sorry us vs. them..... dog is jumping on me while I type
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:16:18 PM EDT
There are 2 major camps. Most of us are pro LEO and like LEOs and the job they are doing. Even if we get a ticket if we were in the wrong, we accept it. Then there are the others of us that have a serious problem with being told what to do and any authroity figure. Basically conservatives and libritarians.

But I think most of us are Pro-Leo. But the anti-LEOs are stoutly anti-LEO.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:16:41 PM EDT

I bet you shot it too you dirty JBT!!!111!1oneone!

Serious question, since you did not get the popcorn reference
Do you know the reasons behind the "Cop shoots dog" "watch your dog" type comments?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:17:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 9:18:00 PM EDT by Miracle_Pants]
There could be the latent fear by many that if an oppressive government comes to power the police will be enforcing the will of that government. In fact we have seen LEOs that have done terrible things at the behest of their superiors. Just last year in fact there was the confiscation of legally owned firearms in New Orleans.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:17:03 PM EDT
I feel for you. My dad was a cop. I know a bunch of his old cop buddies. Very cool guys. As is usual, the bad cops get all the press, and evoke the most powerful reactions, wrecking it for the 99.9% of the rest of the cops.

I would venture to guess that much of the hostility also comes from the suspicion that if laws ever get passed banning guns or trampling other rights, it will be the police on the front line doing the trampling. That any police officer enforcing unjust laws is an enemy of freedom, and the "Just following orders" line won't cut it.

In addition, it's also an extension of the "from my cold dead hands", challenge authority, chest thumping that goes on here on a daily basis.

That's my take anyway.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:17:12 PM EDT
Hmmm, push me off the plank first! First off, I have nothing but respect for police or the job they do. I know a lot of really cool cops, but with that said, I have met some real dicks too. The size of the department they work at has nothing to do with it from what I have seen. Our local cops are about half and half. Some good cops, but some assholes too. Some cops want to help people, and some cops want to act like tough shit because they get to carry their gun and wear their Oakleys and can write you a ticket or put cuffs on you. Some also act like it in an inconvenience when you attempt to talk to them like a normal person. I'm nothing but polite to police and go out of my way to be extra polite and tolerant when I walk to them, but when you act like an asshole, you aren't a man with a badge, you're an asshole with a badge. I've never been arrested, never even had a ticket. I would also like to add that I have more than a few friends in law enforcement.

DISCLAIMER: This message has been a personal reflection of my encounters with police, including, but not limited to local, county, and state police, large department and small. It in no way reflects the opinion of other ARFCOM members or the human race as a whole. Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:18:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:19:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ARDOC:
There are 2 major camps. Most of us are pro LEO and like LEOs and the job they are doing. Even if we get a ticket if we were in the wrong, we accept it. Then there are the others of us that have a serious problem with being told what to do and any authroity figure. Basically conservatives and libritarians.

Exactly, the vast majority of us are law abiding citizens, there are a few tinfoil wearing idiots here though. I can't imagine any military style gun board without some wannabe "militia" idiots that hate all authority and long for anarchy. You take the bad with the good I guess.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:20:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 9:24:33 PM EDT by OBird]
Just get used to it, I wondered the same thing when I started out here, there's really not much to do. Neither side will budge much in LEO vs. cop-basher discussions.

I will concede, however, that Arfcom is much better on the whole than the Guns Network AK47.net forums. Now THAT place is ridiculously anti-cop...

One thing I really don't understand is the whole stupid "cops always shoot dogs" mentality. If, for instance, a bored hunter posts about having fun shooting a couple of relatively harmless deer/hogs that were minding their own business, either nobody cares or other posters give him a thumbs up (which is the way it more or less should be). But when a cop shoots a potentially rabid dog that is running after him, in nanoseconds this site suddenly ceases to look like a gun forum and takes on the appearance of a PETA eco-terrorist message board (the amount of "that cop should be shot" comments made over a dead dog is depressing).
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:20:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chairborne:

Exactly, the vast majority of us are law abiding citizens, there are a few tinfoil wearing idiots here though. I can't imagine any military style gun board without some wannabe "militia" idiots that hate all authority and long for anarchy. You take the bad with the good I guess.

I'm with you on that. I saw a Missouri Militia table at a gunshow one time. I went over to get a laugh and they were the most acid burnt toothless imbreds I had ever seen. Typical.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:21:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 9:23:28 PM EDT by AROKIE]
for you LEO bashers........

www.the-eggman.com/writings/copsknow.html

if you think an officer is a jerk then most likely his fellow co-workers do too........
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:21:27 PM EDT

That's an oversimplification. It's not black and white, haters and lovers.

There are those of us who respect and admire LEO's and the job they do. However, we despise those that use their badges to harass, commit crimes, or willfully ignore the laws and consititution they SWORE to protect. For people like me, those cops are worthy of alot of venom, because they not only violate the public's trust, but give the good ones a bad name.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:22:37 PM EDT
i think about 60% of the cops here shouldnt even get a gun and are on a huge power trip. the rest are really cool guys that stay down to earth. with that said my dad was sherrif, mom dispatcher, cousin sherrif and about 3 good friends sherrifs. i have lots of good encounters with the law and a few that really pissed me off. theres bad apples in any group but i think the power trip is really easy to get on wearing that shiny little badge.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:22:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

I bet you shot it too you dirty JBT!!!111!1oneone!

Serious question, since you did not get the popcorn reference
Do you know the reasons behind the "Cop shoots dog" "watch your dog" type comments?

He read the standard issue book at the academy

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:24:09 PM EDT
I'll assume (dangerous) that the dog reference is because we cops shoot dogs with great regularity. That being said, my job freaks out if you shoot a dog, sometimes more so than so dirtbag.

As far as second amendment concerns, it is shared by a lot of us too. I will tell you me personally, there is no one more pro 2nd amendment!!! I have never taken a guy from the average joe doing the right thing in my career. Not bragging, but I've had more than my share of gun jobs.

What I see now, some of you guys should fear what's coming on the job. Just what the liberals want, no thinking, spoon fed, Clinton loving .........
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:25:08 PM EDT
Have had my fill of popcorn for the night. These posts are getting pretty old...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:27:10 PM EDT
how many times have we had this exact topic? is it to uncountable yet?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:28:14 PM EDT
Obird, Trust me I'm used to it, just seems like its increased lately...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:29:35 PM EDT
Sorry if its a repeat, first time I've seen it. Not spending enough time on the boards I guess
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:31:09 PM EDT
Hey, we're Americans. We've got a problem with authority!

Well, at least I do

Seriously though, or more seriously perhaps, it is the US v THEM mentality that pervades so many departments. I have lived in places where most of the cops should have been strung up and I currently live in one where I would do anything I could to help the police.

Most do a fine job which we all know is difficult but we all abhor abuse of power.

Maybe it is improving, or maybe it is just because I am older but it seems to be a less combative atmosphere exists now than say, 20-30 years ago.

Part is also due to the fact that this is a gun site, high on gun rights, 2nd amend, etc and we know that many LEOs, even many here would follow orders to disarm us if it came to that. That wouldn't go too well.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:32:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 9:49:45 PM EDT by Polydude]
I never knew any police aside from a few college cops. Then an entire department of them invaded my neighborhood. No one has shot my dogs or my duaghter's rabbits, no one has abused my rights, and I'm made some great gun trades and the collection has really taken off. (to the wife's concern)

Heck, I found this board because officer's recommended it. There WERE warnings about General Discussion, warnings I've found to be greatly understated.

I'll have to check out AK-47.net. I find it amazing that things could be worse than here. Any other boards I should look at?

As for the "Us vs Them" stuff, I have yet to see it anywhere other than here.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:33:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By swingset:

There are those of us who respect and admire LEO's and the job they do. However, we despise those that use their badges to harass, commit crimes, or willfully ignore the laws and consititution they SWORE to protect. For people like me, those cops are worthy of alot of venom, because they not only violate the public's trust, but give the good ones a bad name.

^---I'm one of those...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:35:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 9:38:12 PM EDT by Rocklock]

Originally Posted By drjarhead:
Hey, we're Americans. We've got a problem with authority!

Well, at least I do

Seriously though, or more seriously perhaps, it is the US v THEM mentality that pervades so many departments. I have lived in places where most of the cops should have been strung up and I currently live in one where I would do anything I could to help the police.

Most do a fine job which we all know is difficult but we all abhor abuse of power.

Maybe it is improving, or maybe it is just because I am older but it seems to be a less combative atmosphere exists now than say, 20-30 years ago.

Part is also due to the fact that this is a gun site, high on gun rights, 2nd amend, etc and we know that many LEOs, even many here would follow orders to disarm us if it came to that. That wouldn't go too well.

Hello ! there it is ....and like my black lab . Thats a breed of dog not a killer wolf .
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:36:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PromptCritical:

Originally Posted By swingset:

^---I'm one of those...

Could not have said it better.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:37:16 PM EDT

I'll assume (dangerous) that the dog reference is because we cops shoot dogs with great regularity. That being said, my job freaks out if you shoot a dog, sometimes more so than so dirtbag.

As far as second amendment concerns, it is shared by a lot of us too. I will tell you me personally, there is no one more pro 2nd amendment!!! I have never taken a guy from the average joe doing the right thing in my career. Not bragging, but I've had more than my share of gun jobs.

What I see now, some of you guys should fear what's coming on the job. Just what the liberals want, no thinking, spoon fed, Clinton loving .........

That is good to hear - to be honest, that is prolly what causes 99% of the "cop bashing" on here.
The fear of weapons confiscation really strikes fear into the heart of gun owners, especially with the events in New Orleans.

That is what I assume as well, although it seems the comment is mainly directed at the ATF, who seems to have a much worse track record on such issues.

People also (for good or for ill) worry about the militarization of police.
There is also...resentment, since LE is exempt from most local gun laws.
During the AWB, LE could still acquire new no-ban rifles, while Citizens could not.
The exemptions are on the books in other states as well, like Kali.
The CCW thing is also a sore spot - many, many Citizen gun groups got behind nationwide reciprocity for LE CCW, with the understanding that they would return the favor.

I'm hoping I am laying out the reasons for people's feelings in a rational manner, without things getting "bashy."
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:37:58 PM EDT
After half dozen unjust tickets from long haul trucking, a few fancy dinners/parties with officers, having connections about the ones that brake the law that don't make the news and the over all attitude of most of them being better than the hand that feeds them. Sorry I don't think highly of them. I have seen and met quite a few that think they are immune to the law. Go figure.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:42:11 PM EDT
It not the town cops where I live it the High way Partol state cops. I think it must be what they being taught at the state level. The whole gun grab by the NG and LEO's in LA NO does not help. I don't trust any one right now!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:43:06 PM EDT

That's good to know, but there are varying degrees.

Hypothetical scenario (Don't answer this if you don't want to):
Say you're out in the woods and hear the distinct sound of full auto weapons fire. You drive to investigate and find an average looking guy shooting a submachinegun. He puts it on safe and removed the ammo from it and sets it down. He admits the gun is illegal. You run his name to find he has no warrants, and a current concealed weapon license, with all indications that he is a totally law abiding citizen with the exception of the machinegun thing. What happens next?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:46:21 PM EDT
Swingset has some nicely worded observations, but in general, cop-bashers are scum-bag criminals or they just got busted for doing 63 in a school zone. Sure, this is a generality, but its a pretty damned accurate one.

Cops are not infallible. They are entirely human, just like, uh, other humans. Disagree with this and distance yourself from humanity. Are there dishonest cops? Yes, just like there are comets that might someday hit the Earth. Pretty damned rare, but they sure do make a splash.

Dude, you're in the field and you already know the answer to the originating question on this thread. Scumbags hate cops because try as they will, they ALWAYS get popped eventually. And people in general hate rules. Hell, I used to be a cop (retired for 20 years) and I hate rules . I'm surprized you even asked this question.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:46:43 PM EDT
Pdsarge. First let me say that the NYPD impresses me very much and all my interaction with them has been positive,

Now, I am from upstate NY, Rochester to be exact. My interactions with the police in this community (the city itself) has been piss poor at best. I have been harassed, treated like a criminal when I was a victim and when I needed service I haven't gotten it. Small crimes are overlooked and large crimes are swept under the carpet. I have friends on the force and I have noticed the changes in them too, not just cops being cops, being more predijust, acting tougher, cold, etc....

Like someone from another thread stated, "The police are like spiders, the world would probably go to shit without them but that doesn't mean I like them in my view"

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:50:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ZW17:
Pdsarge. First let me say that the NYPD impresses me very much and all my interaction with them has been positive,

Now, I am from upstate NY, Rochester to be exact. My interactions with the police in this community (the city itself) has been piss poor at best. I have been harassed, treated like a criminal when I was a victim and when I needed service I haven't gotten it. Small crimes are overlooked and large crimes are swept under the carpet. I have friends on the force and I have noticed the changes in them too, not just cops being cops, being more predijust, acting tougher, cold, etc....

Like someone from another thread stated, "The police are like spiders, the world would probably go to shit without them but that doesn't mean I like them in my view"

Dude, you live in NY. What do you expect. Your most powerful leader, Hillary Clinton, is a scumbag. No wonder your state's law enforcement is skewed. Don't blame them all, but look to the state leadership.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:50:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By duckdawg:
Swingset has some nicely worded observations, but in general, cop-bashers are scum-bag criminals or they just got busted for doing 63 in a school zone. Sure, this is a generality, but its a pretty damned accurate one.

Cops are not infallible. They are entirely human, just like, uh, other humans. Disagree with this and distance yourself from humanity. Are there dishonest cops? Yes, just like there are comets that might someday hit the Earth. Pretty damned rare, but they sure do make a splash.

Dude, you're in the field and you already know the answer to the originating question on this thread. Scumbags hate cops because try as they will, they ALWAYS get popped eventually. And people in general hate rules. Hell, I used to be a cop (retired for 20 years) and I hate rules . I'm surprized you even asked this question.

Thanks for reminding me, they are arrogant.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:52:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 9:53:57 PM EDT by Rocklock]
Called them this morning about my two smashed windows on my truck . Some vandel decided my truck needed to be broke into .

They could have hardly cared less name , adrress , date .....the end , none of them came by . I live in a town and still it's "good Luck" ....you are on your own , period .
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:53:40 PM EDT
Ok, the thread author seems sincere, so, I'll give a sincere answer.

Have I bashed some cops on ARFCOM? Yes, I have. Do I dislike cops? Nope. I dislike DIRTY COPS. Infact, I dislike dirty cops more than I dislike street thugs. Why you might ask? Because cops are vested with public trust. Everyone expects a thug to be a thug and there is no surprise when a shitbag acts like a shitbag. The badge a cop wears is a symbol of public trust, when I see a COPS badge, to me, it is a symbol that means I can trust them to do the right thing, the first time, everytime. IMHO, as cops, you've given up the right to make mistakes, even little ones and don't give me that "cops are human" shit, I expect you to be BETTER than "human". In return for that tremendous trust that is vested, we, the people, give you tremendous authority. When a cop speaks, we should be able to believe a cop above ALL OTHERS. We the public, vest you with the ability to take human life and with it, the athority to excersize judgement when you should take human life, we also vest you with the authority to change the course and life of a human being, FOREVER, for the GREATER GOOD, tempering the letter of the law with the spirit of the law and every little detail that can fall within THAT meaning. You've VOLUNTARILY taken on a very difficult and often dangerous job, but you volunteered for it. You knew what was expected of you before you took an oath that probably included the words "To remain courageous calm in the face of scorn and ridicule" or something similiar. Buddy, you had better have taken THAT promise seriously because it's not just a promise to the city, the county or the state, it's a promise to ME.

Now, when a cop goes bad, be it abuse of authority, unjustified physical force, unjustified deadly force, loses their cool, lies, cheats, steals, all under color of authority, I dispise them. When cops behave in that manner and it goes either unpunished or punished lightly, creating a priviledged class immune to the law, I lothe that officer and all those that protect that officer. When cops manipluate the law, twist the law in order to infringe on my rights of freedom, privace and due process, those cops earn my dislike, and I'll voice that dislike openly. I will "bash" THOSE cops.

Now, when cops KNOW what it is to actually BE A COP, do their job, value and abide the public trust, temper justice, mercy and thought into the performance of their duties, these are REAL cops. I sleep WELL at night when these cops are on the job. When there are times that I need them, I call a cop, when a real cop shows up, I know all is well, he has it handled and I can rest easy. IMHO, when THESE cops are on the job, I know that heros are out there on the watch.

Yes I've bashed rotten cops, I've also stood by honest cops when they've needed the public to stand up for them. My cop bashing "sword" cuts both ways. Do your job and if you're ever in a jam when I'm around, Buddy, I'm right beside you and I'll get down and dirty sticking up for you. But, cross the line, and I'm against you everybit of the way with just as much fervor.

I think I've said all I need to on the subject.

Flame away....

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:58:55 PM EDT
pdsarge, you seem like a decent guy. Glad you have come here.

The anticop stuff is a little over the top at times here, I will sure admit. Hell, you ought to to see them bust on doctors! No shit, you'd think we were the freakin antichrist or something. Plenty here have some kind of axe to grind. GD is like that. I like the political, gunrights and medical threads. Some people like to go off on some group they perceive has chastised them excessively, etc.

You have to develop either a thick skin, or learn to blow off assholes. Both preferably.
That said there are some really decent people here and plenty are very bright. Lots of professionals and I don't think I have ever seen anyone ask a question here that didn't get answered. Some better than others!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:59:12 PM EDT

I have to say, I'm a little dismayed by all the cop bashing posts I've been reading. Yes, I'm a cop, but wow, I must be missing something. Unless you guys live in Hazard County, I just don't get it. I'm a lieutenant in the biggest department in the country and I've seen and see my share of people who should not be on MY job. THe vast majority of rejects are incompetent or apathetic, not agressive cowboys. So is it the small town cops or are you guys who complain just the typical knuckleheads who think they are better, smarter (insert your favorite adjective here) or just have no clue as to what it's like to do this type of work? Please feel free to fire away... Cowards, I know you'll say something silly, but trust me, I've heard it all

The essence of your very post is why I can't stand cops.

It's the "us vs them" mentality that kills me everytime.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:01:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By duckdawg:

Originally Posted By ZW17:

Dude, you live in NY. What do you expect. Your most powerful leader, Hillary Clinton, is a scumbag. No wonder your state's law enforcement is skewed. Don't blame them all, but look to the state leadership.

Duckdawg, I am going to give you an example, no two examples of the police in our area, I want you to tell me how our states leaders have anything at all about these situations.

1) Two months ago I was parking on the street at 2am (bar closing) after being out with my girlfriend and friends, she was buzzed, I was sober as a rock, I has 2 beers six hours earlier. As I exited the truck I noticed a cop car slowly stopping on the street. I crossed the street with my girlfriend and noticed both cops staring at my girlfriends ass. I shot them a nasty look to let them know I saw it. What do they do? They get out and ask me if I have been drinking, how much, where I had been and where I was going. I was IDed and made to be a criminal. Great bunch of officers. I was let go.

2) I know a state trooper pretty well as he hangs out at the same watering hole as I do and him and his cop buddies came in a few weeks ago and I overheard them telling a story to one another about how trooper so and so left this bar a few months back wasted and wrapped his car around a tree on the local expressway. They went into detail about how their trooper buddy was on the call and had to call a tow from his phone (not over the radio to avoid suspicion) and have the hook tow it to a local parking lot and have his buddy pick him up to avoid the DWI and loss of the job. Great bunch of honest cops there too. BTW- they had no idea I was listening to their conversation or I am sure none of this would have come out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:08:04 PM EDT
Duckdawg
I ask because as corny as it seems, I do try to do my job. I'm not some green rookie, I have been in some hairy situations, gotta trust me on this, but I bought the whole "oath" thing. Bothers me to see people on a site where I have a lot in common, bash my chosen profession.

Wizardofahs

Agree with most of what you said, but cops screw up and let emotions take over on occassion. Not an excuse, just fact. We are human and things happen sometimes. That's the way nI approach my job. You're being a little tough on us, I do believe the oath and I should be held to a higher standard thing, but, not talking criminal things here, sometimes we have bad days too.

Bigbang
Not all of us are arrogant
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:12:02 PM EDT
Ineedhelp

Where's the us vs. them comment in the post you've highlighted?

drjarhead

Trust me the skin is very thick, just seemed the comments were extra heavy lately, wanted to know why.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:29:57 PM EDT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Top Top