Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 3:22:21 PM EDT
...hmmm...wonder what they'll be carrying, and how many of them are owned legally?

HH

====================================================================

Daytona Prostitutes Hunting Serial Killer
Woman: 'We Will Get Him First'

POSTED: 10:45 pm EST March 13, 2006
UPDATED: 2:27 pm EST March 14, 2006

Women involved in prostitution in Daytona Beach, Fla., have reportedly armed themselves and are searching for a serial killer behind the slayings of three residents, according to a Local 6 News report.

"Rather than run from the man police labeled a serial killer, streetwalkers here in Daytona Beach along Ridgewood Avenue say they are seeking the serial killer out," Local 6 reported Tarik Minor said. "They believe the man responsible for murdering three women here is someone they have come in contact with."

"We will get him first," streetwalker Tonya Richardson said. "Yeah, we are going to get him first. When we find him, he is going to be sorry. It is as simple as that."

Richardson said she and other women are carrying weapons on the streets after Laquetta Gunther, Julie Green and Iwana Patton were found dead in the city.

"I carry a switch blade with me now," Richardson said. "Everyone else does now too."

"We will get him first," streetwalker Tonya Richardson said. "Yeah, we are going to get him first. When we find him, he is going to be sorry. It is as simple as that."

The women are apparently teaming up and promising their own kind of justice, the Local 6 News report said.

Last week, a Florida Department of Law Enforcement criminal profiler said a serial killer committed the three unsolved murders.

Special Agent Tom Davis said he believes the suspect is a male who targeted the three victims because of other stressors in his life, according to a police statement.

No evidence so far indicates any of the women was taken against her will, according to the report.

In recent days, local ministers have also hit Daytona streets warning prostitutes about the killer, Local 6 News reported.

"We are asking them to buddy up," Street ministry spokeswoman Denise Horsman said. "To stay in lighted areas and get off the street if they can. If they can't, to do anything they can."

Police in Daytona Beach are being assisted in the investigation by the same criminal profiler who helped detectives track a killer in the case of Lillian Martin and Josh Bryant in 2001.

"The average Joe, when they see somebody on the street, a prostitute or homeless person, they turn their head and look away," Horsman said.

Officers have been cracking down on prostitution in the area. Ten people were arrested over the weekend in a prostitution sting.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

"We are asking them to buddy up," Street ministry spokeswoman Denise Horsman said.

Does that mean a two for one special?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Added note:

How many people will get shot by mistake, the Prostie's thinking they're taking out the killer?

HH
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"We are asking them to buddy up," Street ministry spokeswoman Denise Horsman said.

Does that mean a two for one special?

Happy Hour!

HH
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'she boom boom long time'.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Paging William Munny.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Paging William Munny.

"You better not cut up nor otherwise harm no whores, or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bitches."
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Added note:

How many people will get shot by mistake, the Prostie's thinking they're taking out the killer?

HH

Right. Because you're really clear-headed when you've got Crack on your mind .
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:21:46 PM EDT
[#8]
It's probably hard to find time for good solid invetigative work between STD testing, crack binges, and dick sucking.

I like how the story starts:

"Women involved in prostitution"

they just called them "prostitiutes" when I learned how to write, but I guess that would be perjorative.

"Hey, I just fuck for money, but I ain't no prostitute like these other hos. I'm just involved with it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:26:02 PM EDT
[#9]
How do they know the killer is a man?  I recall a Florida hooker who was a serial killer, they made a movie about her.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Added note:

HH

And the problem is ????
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#11]
HEY HOOKERS!  Yeah, you!  With the track marks and the 4 teeth!  Stop watching Sin City, it's not real!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:36:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Added note:

HH

And the problem is ????

Depends upon the condition of the Prostie at that time...my money won't be on them making the right decision in any event and they'll go from being a common street prostitute to a murderer.

I'd say the problem is enormous.

HH
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Added note:

HH

And the problem is ????

Depends upon the condition of the Prostie at that time...my money won't be on them making the right decision in any event and they'll go from being a common street prostitute to a murderer.

HH

decisions=consequences
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:39:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
It's probably hard to find time for good solid invetigative work between STD testing, crack binges, and dick sucking.

I like how the story starts:

"Women involved in prostitution"

they just called them "prostitiutes" when I learned how to write, but I guess that would be perjorative.

"Hey, I just fuck for money, but I ain't no prostitute like these other hos. I'm just involved with it.

The proper PC term is......Sex Industry Worker.

Please make a note of it
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Added note:

HH

And the problem is ????

HH

decisions=consequences

True...it equals misdeamor to felony escalation-not a good choice, but I hear you.

HH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:10:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Wow. I never thought I would say this, but go get 'em hookers!!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:36:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, I'll say it again - I support vigalantism.

When the government  WE PAY doesn't do their jobs, it's time to get involved.

CMOS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top