User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
jeez.....all the guy wanted was a tank of Freon and a paper bag....and maybe some tools...you act like he came at you all 'commando' and shit[%|]....maybe he didn't even touch the truck, was just looking in the windows to see if there was any Freon and tools....

Lol I really Really try to give people the benefit of the doubt LOL

That was the most amazing part Jarhead--How "Nonchalant" the Guy was!!
Like he was window shopping on Rodeo Drive lol

Thanks for seeing my twisted humor, Josie.....a trait some here on ARFcom seriously lack.....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My a/c guy was servicing my unit today.

Dude....

Not funny, man. I was drinking expensive port.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Wish every State was Like Texas in that one may use Deadly force to enforce "Property Rights"

They are if you can shovel fast enough.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I just let out my German Shepherd and any intruders are shitting themselves when she runs at them barking and growling. Lately there have been several people who came over that she never met before and they end up getting chased into there vehicle or they cant get out.

I live in the country though so I dont have much problems. If anyone is in my yard they usually are coming over for something legit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry you let it go for fear of him beating you down.  Were you carrying your CCW?

I would have used language to "provoke" him a bit if he ignored me while walking away.  Maybe call him a c*ntsniff, or curse his mustache, anything to get him to stop.  Then I would have called the Po Po on the cell.  If he decided to get froggy, he would pay the price.  Besides, didn't he just walk back to his job site?

Why didn't you call the cops and go over there and ID him with them?

I know it's easy for me to sit here in safety and armchair it, but you let the guy off too easily.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:59:00 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
1. Call police.
2. Press charges.

Called the Sherriff to establish a paper trail.  Deputy said if he comes back to job tommorrow call 911 and they will "Investigate" him ie. Run Rap sheet etc.

Not good enough...call a supervisor...or a higher supervisor...up to the Sheriff himself if necessary, and raise some semi-polite Hell. They can issue him a Tresspass Warning and document it, as well as "running" him, etc. Whoever took your call was lazy...did you get a case number? No? Of course not...they did not make a case.Call back!

Ikor:
Your Prognostications are EXACTLY correct!
Just Curious; How the heck did you know?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:01:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm sorry you let it go for fear of him beating you down.  Were you carrying your CCW?

I would have used language to "provoke" him a bit if he ignored me while walking away.  Maybe call him a c*ntsniff, or curse his mustache, anything to get him to stop.  Then I would have called the Po Po on the cell.  If he decided to get froggy, he would pay the price.  Besides, didn't he just walk back to his job site?

Why didn't you call the cops and go over there and ID him with them?

I know it's easy for me to sit here in safety and armchair it, but you let the guy off too easily.

You give some advice that 20 years ago I would have inately followed to the T
But as one ages (and Testosterone levels stablelize) one takes a less dramatic approach,
But we are in agreement
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:Installing forms?  Forms that people fill out on paper?  WTF?  

Concrete forms most likely, knucklehead. Doh !

rj
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#10]
He was most likely trying to score a tank of R-12. That's worth a chunk of ching.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:17:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Proper action would have been to walk up quietly and then slap the side of the trcuck a good one.  After the guy finishes shitting his pants, then you ask him what he is doing.

Seriously, I'ld walk my butt down to the job site and ask to see the boss, and ask him what one of his workers was doing down at your house and then call your neighbor and ask him the same question, maybe even the HOA.  In other words let everybody know that there may easily be criminals working there and that somebody is going to be responsible for bringing them into the gated complex.  

In other words, let the contractor know that he is looking at getting no more contracts there if he brings any more screw-ups around.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top