Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2001 12:51:38 AM EDT
Hey all,

Just wanted to see who here is in the Omaha, NE area.  I'll be visiting there from 8-22 to 8-27 and thought I'd try to see what to check out there.  Any good gun shops, places to shoot, gun shows?  Any suggestions for restaurants, bars, or just anything really cool I should see let me know.  E-mail me or reply here

Thanks and take care,

Steve
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 5:52:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Aug 24-26 Gun Show Council Bluffs Iowa, just across the river from Omaha. at the Army National Guard. Take dodge st. Omaha across river to Broadway in Council Bluffs. Take Broadway east till out of town. On south side of road. I think I will be set up selling stuff at the show. [url]http://www.mindspring.com/~uziforme/index.htm[/url]

Tuesday through Saturday you gotta stop at Sol's Jewelry and Loan 514 North 16th St. Omaha, NE 68102 402 342 7764  best place in Omaha to shop for evil black guns. Ask for Tommy he should be back in the gun section.
Right downtown Omaha.

Of course there is Guns Unlimited on 108th and I st. but if you mention evil black guns they will ignore you. More a trap shooter's paradise

Hope this helps
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top