Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2001 11:39:49 PM EDT
It'll be the SC arms collectors' show, not that crap we had in Spartanburg the other week. Who's gonna be there? I'll be there looking for stuff for my M1a, and I'd sure like to meet some of you guys in person.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 3:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm plannin' to be there.

I'd like to get all the SC guys to meet there, if possible. NC too, if they want.

Who's game????
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought the show in Spartanburg was pretty nice.  I actually saw four people walking around with a rifle for sale privately, and someone selling several guns at a table privately.  I had never seen that many guns for a private sell at a gun show before.

Where is the show going to be held in Greenville?  Is there a web page with info?

It's next to impossible to find-out when a gun show is coming.  Every gun show so far, I've had some anti tell me about it because they're looking for fools to go and picket them.  I haven't told them yet I'm interested in finding them to go to them.  If it wasn't for the anit's, I probably would have never been to a show.  :)
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#3]
The gun show will be at the Palmetto Expo Center. I had to call the Expo Center and get the dates, as I had lost the schedule card from the last one. At the Spartanburg show, did you see the Bushmaster Shorty AK that the guy wanted $1000 for? JEEZ...  I've got 1200rds of S&B .223 I'll be looking to get rid of, as I now need .308, and anybody from this board who wants it I'll give 'em a pretty decent deal. When you go, get one of the schedule cards at the door, and unlike me, don't lose it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top