Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 7:42:40 AM EDT
Read some of the comments to THIS PHOTO .

Just goes to show you the level of maturity/firearms knowledge there is in the world.

EDIT: Oh, and some of the ads may be NSFW.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone who'd be on a site like that probably isn't
at the mental maturity level to make an intelligent comment
on a firearm........

What I can't believe is he says he payed 1K for it.

*heh* I got a Walther P99 .40 to sell him...I'll take 1500 for it,
since it's used
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:50:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, like this mental giant....

POSTER: fuz
COMMENT: As much as i hate to admit it weapons excite me for some reason, if i owned that id be doing life over some bitch now, thank god we have strict gun laws here. I like that shooter wanna post it to me hidden in a toy?? lol

What??? Does "fuz" mean that if it weren't for "strict gun laws" and not having a gun available, he has NOT killed a woman??

What a fuckin' idiot! I'm glad the asshat doesn't have access to firearms - we're all safer. Just think if he had to wait in line at the grocery store, or if he was rejected by a woman at a bar, or just about any other emotionally unhappy event. What is gonna do? Start shooting every time his fucking feelings get hurt??!!! Not only is he an idiot, he's an immature fuckin' pussy that shouldn't even have a drivers license.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]

While 99% of that was retarded, there was one comment that made me laugh out loud.

you are only manly if you can kill things with your penis.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:51:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
While 99% of that was retarded, there was one comment that made me laugh out loud.

you are only manly if you can kill things with your penis.

yea, that was real funny. I can't kill anything with mine, but I've been known to create a life!! I wonder if any of those asswipes can make that claim!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#5]
To be fair, though, a lot of the posters there appear to be from Britain.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top