Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/14/2006 6:48:57 AM EDT
I am in the finishing stages of a new and improved buttstock design for a popular series of rifle.
I do not want to go into much detail (yet) but it will have features that no other current production stock (to my knowledge) has. I will be testing my prototype for comfort and functionality soon which leads me to my next question.......

Does anyone on AR15.com know where I might be able to have a batch of these made from injection molded Zytel? I am hitting a roadblock on what to do after I secure and test my design.

Can anyone help?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:13:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:17:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ineedhelp:
I am in the finishing stages of a new and improved buttstock design for a popular series of rifle.
I do not want to go into much detail (yet) but it will have features that no other current production stock (to my knowledge) has. I will be testing my prototype for comfort and functionality soon which leads me to my next question.......

Does anyone on AR15.com know where I might be able to have a batch of these made from injection molded Zytel? I am hitting a roadblock on what to do after I secure and test my design.

Can anyone help?

Your screen name certinaly is fitting.
CH
Top Top