User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2001 10:27:22 PM EDT
Who sells Colt Leo carbines? Thanks
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:09:35 AM EDT
[#1]
try [url]www.srtsupply.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#2]
The last few I have seen (newer models) have had quality control and reliability problems.  I'd go with Bushmaster, Rock River Arms, or DPMS.

Or you could probably get iron-sighted G36's for quite a bit less than a Colt AR, if it's a department purchase.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#3]
There's a place here in Jersey called Lawmen Supply.  Their number should be easy to find (609-555-1212 or 856-555-1212 for directory assistance in that area).  They are a major supplier to LEOs and PDs as well as a nice place to shop for private stuff.  They seem to be able to get just about anything at good prices.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Who sells Colt Leo carbines? Thanks
View Quote

Like Sparky said, why not consider other brands.  I know that ArmaLite makes LEO specific rifles and I am sure that Bushmaster, DPMS, and others have LEO only rifles.  Check out their websites.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Kiesler's Wholesale 1-888-543-7537. I've dealt with them for a number of years now. Good people...
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#6]
All three of the manufacturers I mentioned do offer LEO rifles, both for departments and individual officers.  I know that Bushmaster and DPMS make select-fire versions for dept. purchase only, not sure if RRA offers those models.

When I was looking to get Colt M4's for my team, I called a bunch of LE distributors.  They all told me that it would be about a year wait, and the prices had gone from about $600 per unit to almost a thousand.  And I know Colt just raised their prices AGAIN.  We ended up with G36K's, and are very happy.

If you're looking for quotes for a dept. purchase, email me and I'll send you the info on the guy I got the HK's from, he might be able to help you.

And Noname is right- Keisler's is good people.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top