Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/13/2006 9:05:39 PM EDT
Seriously, on Leno last week after the Oscars they had their "reporter" ask Hollywood stars passing by how to get a start or get ahead in the movie industry.

Invariably, they would say things like "get naked" or "casting couch", and things that made it sound like EVERY one of them had performed sexual favors to get where they are, male and female.

They were "joking", but you could tell that thery weren't really joking.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:07:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:08:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:08:58 PM EDT
Made that one today.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:09:48 PM EDT
Actors in general are insecure people. They perform to gain approval from the audience. They crave approval. Most of them will do just about anything to become famous. The ones that call themselves "artists" have accepted the fact that they are complete failures or have become so successful that they have been surrounded by people telling them how wonderful they are for so long that they actually believe it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:04:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sukebe:
Actors in general are insecure people. They perform to gain approval from the audience. They crave approval. Most of them will do just about anything to become famous. The ones that call themselves "artists" have accepted the fact that they are complete failures or have become so successful that they have been surrounded by people telling them how wonderful they are for so long that they actually believe it.

They confuse themselves with the characters they play.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:11:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By giacutter:
Seriously, on Leno last week after the Oscars they had their "reporter" ask Hollywood stars passing by how to get a start or get ahead in the movie industry.

Invariably, they would say things like "get naked" or "casting couch", and things that made it sound like EVERY one of them had performed sexual favors to get where they are, male and female.

They were "joking", but you could tell that thery weren't really joking.

Well, I believe you can call it an "insider" joke, you know the ones that actually understands what they're saying are the ones that have "participated" in the act......

You can call it "fun times", "good times", whatever but damn.... you better enjoy it while it lasts.....

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:20:24 PM EDT

Are all of the stars in Hollywoold whores?
YES
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:24:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/14/2006 5:25:33 PM EDT by StonerStudent]

Originally Posted By Sukebe:

To be fair it's the kind of the business they are in....if you are unpopular you generally don't get acting jobs. Also if you get to fat or to old you don't work, you could be the greatest actor/actress on the planet but if you get on some director or producers shit list your screwed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:31:28 PM EDT
The answer is yes. They are all Whores.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:39:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Jacketch:

Are all of the stars in Hollywoold whores?
YES

It took 7 posts to get the simple correct answer.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:40:08 PM EDT
Where do I sign up to test aspiring actresses for their talents?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:40:54 PM EDT
Whats it matter ? Look at the olsen twins, to the people who said yes do you think the were out slinging their snatch at the ripe ole age of 18 months. Gimme a fucking break.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:41:26 PM EDT
If they are whores then I want to buy 14 and a half seconds with Jennifer Aniston.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:43:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4v50:
Where do I sign up to test aspiring actresses for their talents?

Firstly, open up a "film production" business.....

and you'll have tons of hot women lining up for the "casting call"(?)

next thing you know........ well damn....
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:46:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By KA3B:
If they are whores then I want to buy 14 and a half seconds with Jennifer Aniston.

Man, is that all you're good for, or don't you have more than $5 on you?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:49:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By geerhed:

That's all the time I'll need.
As long as I get satisfied, who cares if the woman does.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:57:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By geerhed:

That's all the time I'll need.
As long as I get satisfied, who cares if the woman does.

Too much............um.........honesty.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:23:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:45:12 PM EDT
I'm shocked, shocked that you would even think such a thing.

<­BR>

Well actually that it took you this long to figure it out.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:34:01 PM EDT
Wouldn't you be if you could?

(Sorry, just trying to get to post # 556 and thought I'd burn one)

Scott
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:55:22 PM EDT
Yes, they are all whores....ain't it great...
Top Top