Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 5:59:28 PM EDT
most of them have no shame, of course we all knew this but yet they still never cease to surprise me.......

Tired of Support the Troops magnets?

I've had enough, especially after hearing about Rumsfeld's estimate of 10-12 more years in Iraq. Don't you think it's time to call upon these good people who openly flaunt their patriotism and support for W to put their actions where their mouths are?

I think we should we start putting notes on their windshields saying something like "I never supported this war and won't send my kids. Since you're so patriotic, do the right thing. Join the army or send your family. More than anything else, our troops need new blood over there so they can finally come home. Otherwise, let's demand this illegal war end and our troops come home. Thanks for caring about our troops!"

Eventually, we can start coming out and just saying it directly to them. Make them squirm for a change.

I bet those magnets would start coming off pretty quick. More important, they might just think about the message they're sending.

responses just as shameless

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3962998#3963011
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Its amazing how someone that stupid lived long enough to learn how to type.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
most of them have no shame, of course we all knew this but yet they still never cease to surprise me.......

I've had enough, especially after hearing about Rumsfeld's estimate of 10-12 more years in Iraq. Don't you think it's time to call upon these good people who openly flaunt their patriotism and support for W to put their actions where their mouths are?

I think we should we start putting notes on their windshields saying something like "I never supported this war and won't send my kids. Since you're so patriotic, do the right thing. Join the army or send your family. More than anything else, our troops need new blood over there so they can finally come home. Otherwise, let's demand this illegal war end and our troops come home. Thanks for caring about our troops!"

Eventually, we can start coming out and just saying it directly to them. Make them squirm for a change.

I bet those magnets would start coming off pretty quick. More important, they might just think about the message they're sending.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3962998#3963011

Is that supposed to mean the norm is DU pansies squirming in thier panties?  Sounds like it to me.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I always find it amusing how the left assumes everyone is as meek and pussified as they are.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always find it amusing how the left assumes everyone is as meek and pussified as they are.

My first thought as well.  "watch them squirm" They would be in for one 2 fisted rude awakening.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1

especially since most of us with those magnets already have a cherished family member over there...  it's not like we're not "putting our money where our mouths are..."  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]

I swear, they are so far out at DU, sometimes I think it is one gigantic prank by CU.com, TheHighRoad.com, and the Freepers.  It's the only logical explanation.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#8]
More proof that you just can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#9]
...damn ungrateful bastards

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top