Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 3:38:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
We had someone in Jackson Mi cook up his wife after he killed her a few years back. Was carrying parts of her around "cooked ''deep fried''" in a box when they caught him. Artz was his name.

He had brain surgery a month or so before and his personality changed. One of the few times that I would have gone for an insanity plea because he and his wife were very close before the surgery. He ended up with a murder/life /no parole verdict.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Cooked with Favor beans it isn't so bad.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:44:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Dennis Nilsen and Jeffrie Dahmer would have enjoyed that place.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to love doner kebab when I lived in Germany.  Awesome as long as you dont find a finger.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]

reminds me of the horror movie: The Mad Butcher

about a man recently released from an insane asylum that murders young women and makes sausages with the meat in his butcher shop
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#6]
[motel hell] Meat's meat! A Man's gotta eat![/motel hell]

GT
mmmmm......long pork!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

reminds me of the horror movie: The Mad Butcher

about a man recently released from an insane asylum that murders young women and makes sausages with the meat in his butcher shop

Now I was thinking more like
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:14:33 PM EDT
[#8]
In Germany the Turks wrapped the doeners up in tin foil like a large burrito.  The running joke was we had sold our lieutenant to the Turkish mafia for doener meat.  I'd walk around with my lunch and say "Quiet LT." every once in a while for good effect!!  Anybody get it?  (It looks like a large 1LT's bar!)
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Dinner is served....and isn't he lovely.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
[motel hell] Meat's meat! A Man's gotta eat![/motel hell]

GT
mmmmm......long pork!

It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters.  

[Texas Chainsaw Massacre  2] No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat. I've got a real good eye for prime meat. Runs in the family. [Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2]

see also

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Funny Boyz ?

I wasn't aware that England had ebonics in their borders.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I used to love doner kebab when I lived in Germany.  Awesome as long as you dont find a finger.

Then you could change the name to Donor Kebab...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:11:57 PM EDT
[#14]
That's a rather tender subject.  Another slice, anyone?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top